Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,622,234 members, 6,112,143 topics. Date: Friday, 22 January 2021 at 12:43 AM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (208461 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2020
King2019:

Are you still in Korea?

Yeah my brother. The fam is here with me.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by King2019(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2020
ironkurtain:

Yeah my brother. The fam is here with me.

Wow I wonder how Korea is like but I am studying the language just for the fun of it

Hope things are good for you there?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2020
King2019:

Wow I wonder how Korea is like but I am studying the language just for the fun of it

Hope things are good for you there?

That's cool bro. Anyway everybody are doing their thing over here and the country is doing quite well.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by King2019(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2020
ironkurtain:

That's cool bro. Anyway everybody is doing their thing over here and the country is doing quite well.
Thanks
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:18am On Nov 11, 2020
After 8am over here and navigating through the morning traffic. You have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 4:25am On Nov 11, 2020
ironkurtain:
After 8am over here and navigating through the morning traffic. You have a blessed day.
why did you abandon us with update about your blockbuster story......please come complete the story. Abeg you

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Vidamia:
why did you abandon us with update about your blockbuster story......please come complete the story. Abeg you

My good brother i'm really sorry for the long silence. This Covid wahalla really got me running in circles throughout this year. The wife is not working cos my daughter is not going to kindergarten for almost a year now. We are taking serious precautions so i'm the solo breadwinner in the family and that means no holiday for me. Well it will soon be over.....but the story i have now i intend to put it in Kindle books.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 4:34am On Nov 11, 2020
As for the last story, it will soon be completed. Pls do exercise alittle patience. Have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ibunkun1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vidamia:

Sorry is there another one apart from this?, so that i can grab it fast cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Sorry is there another one apart from this?, so that i can grab it fast cheesy
yeah.....check his username and you will find fantastic stories

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ibunkun1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vidamia:
yeah.....check his username and you will find fantastic stories

Wow... Thank you very much. I've been sleeping the bicycle all thus while
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by King2019(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13
Hello brother

I have personal questions,

Do you have any platform that we can use to communicate in English?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:05am On Jan 14
King2019:
Hello brother

I have personal questions,

Do you have any platform that we can use to communicate in English?

You can add me on WhatsApp 82 10 3936 0456

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Alone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.