Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241417 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by m003: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
wow wow wow this updates are great thanks mr. metal iron grin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by boladex1: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
What a wonderful update. Hunting the hunter I just love Eric.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Luckymay(f): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Have been silently reading this piece and I can't help but say woww. Keep it coming oga ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ashiat39(f): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ironkurtain, u gv us update at last. Tnk u soo much, may almghty enrich ur reasoning ability more
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2016
Thanks for all the comments......i am really surprised to see that you guys enjoyed it cos i thought it was badly written. Anyway have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Niwdog(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guy over enjoyment they worry the story itself
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dad baby,i'm finally here. You didnt mention me abi.,you've being doing a great job manh. How is baby?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
dimssy:
Dad baby,i'm finally here.
You didnt mention me abi.,you've being doing a great job manh.
How is baby?

Really?......i am sure i mentioned you or perhaps i might have misspelled your name. Anyway the baby is doing great in giving me sleepless nights and very healthy. Happy new year to u bro
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mr charles long time bru!
How una dey?
It seem u don forget me ba!
Well I just drop by oooo
#Still following
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Shakyroh320(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
tankx for the update,av a great week ahead.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Osman1996:
Mr charles long time bru!

How una dey?

It seem u don forget me ba!

Well I just drop by oooo

#Still following

Hahahaha.....infact i remember everybody even the person i am yet to meet, all of una take care grin grin grin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
grin grin[/color][color=]

Ok when u gonna drop update ba Cus this thing no be small matter on ground o #team 4man mopo great action's ahead
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Osman1996:
grin grin[/color][color=]

Ok when u gonna drop update ba
Cus this thing no be small matter on ground o
#team 4man mopo great action's ahead

I hear you.....but if action start make you no run oo

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin
Tweh Run ke Every time to time when I run for school was hit back to back
From single race to double to scatter to jumper race was HiT
Metal Iron but now I fly past JET L EE•»
Bring it on we ready!!!!!!

Pm fellas
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
ironkurtain:

I hear you.....but if action start make you no run oo

Run ke... Abi na Gus go run
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
No mind Iron boY u tot say I be Usain Bolt
Stay their me wey I bE
##EYAN»»»MAYWEATHER
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Dhavido(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice write up op
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dhavido:
Nice write up op

Thanks for the comment bro.....And pls i need your critics and corrections....learning is a universal thing.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
No mind Iron boY u tot say I be Usain Bolt
Stay their me wey I bE
##EYAN»»»MAYWEATHER
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
..........and the wait continues...........no update loading(infact none detected).........
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.......still working on the updates. Let me just drop one to keep you all anticipating.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
After about an hour of sipping and refilling empty glasses with endless talks and a few meaningless questions, chubby guy gulped down the liquor in his glass and looked at the other glass on the table. It belonged to the young girl beside him and it was barely touched.

"Why are you not drinking?", he asked her as he reached for the bottle to refill his glass.

"Oh....i don't want to drink too much sir", the girl replied with a smile. "I have to go to school tomorrow morning", she continued and glanced at Sasha.

The other guy was forcibly trying to kiss Sasha and his hand was inbetween her thighs. Sasha was resisting and telling the guy to stop.

"Sir, what your friend is doing doesnt look proper", the girl then said to the chubby guy with some concern in her voice.

"Oh dont worry about them", chubby guy waved it off and moved closer to the girl. "It's his birthday and he is just trying to catch some fun", he continued and put his arm on her shoulder.

"By forcing himself on my friend?", the girl asked with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Like i said, don't worry about them. Your friend will be alright", the chubby guy replied coldly. "So what were we talking about?......ah yes!, the reason for you not drinking, because i paid for you girls to drink and have fun with us".

"I dont wanna drink to much....i have to be able to go home and prepare for school.....and also take care of my mother. She is not well", the girl said and looked at Sasha again. The struggle she was having with the other man had gotten intense and they knocked down a few bottles on the table in the process.

"Oh really?, and who said you can go home?", chubby guy turned the girl's head to face him and gazed at her with a cold look in his eyes.

"I was told that i will only spend three hours with you sir", the girl stuttered.

"F@cking b!tch!!", the other guy suddenly bawled. He got up and struck Sasha on her face with a slap. "Damn f@cking b!tch", he spat and struck Sasha again, this time quite harder and it made her fall off from the sofa. "What the hell is wrong with these girls?", the man barked out and looked at chubby guy. Then he glared at Sasha as she shielded her face with her hand and sobbed.

"He is hurting her!", the girl tried to get up from her seat but chubby guy grabbed her hand and sat her down forcibly.

"I said your friend will be alright!", chubby guy almost barked at the girl.

The girl stirred at him with fear in her eyes and then glanced at Sasha to see if she was alright. Sasha was still on the floor sobbing while the other guy stood over her and barking at her to get up. Then the chubby guy pull out his wallet. He counted out twenty one hundred dollar bills and tossed it on the table. The girl glanced at the money on the table and then looked at chubby guy.

"Payment for you and your friend", chubby guy smiled.

"Payment for what?", the girl asked.

"To do what wh@res do when they get paid of course", chubby guy chuckled. "And you girls better perform well because that's alot of cash for a wh@re", he pointed at the money.

"But sir......we are the club hostess, not ......a prostitute", the girl stammered.

"What's the difference?......its like you are new because most of the girls working in this club would have started giving me a blow-job without asking questions when they see the amount on the table........even your friend here. Ask her, she had done it several times".

"Most girl would do it for sure....but not all of us sir. And they still have the right to decide not to do it.....just like my friend here".

Then the girl got up and helped Sasha to her feet. "Sir my friend is unhappy", she said quietly to chubby guy's friend as he glared at her with his drunken eyes. "I think you gentlemen have to request for another girl", she continued and comforted Sasha who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"So you girls ain't gonna do it?", chubby guy asked.

"Sir my friend is not in the mood and neither am i", the girl replied. "The manager said any other thing to be done should be agreed upon. But we are having a disagreement now sir".

The chubby guy chuckled. Then he motioned at one of the bodyguard and he came over and stood behind the girls.

"Then, this is what gonna happen", chubby guy began with a smile. "You see that ugly man behind you, he is a tough and very mean dude. Infact i have seen him knock a man's entire teeth out, pick it all up and shove it down the guy's throat".

The girls looked at the bodyguard behind them. The man was staring at them with an evil faint smile.

"And he has been doing good in his job today......", chubby guy continued and then lit himself a cigarette. ".....so apart from the payments he is receiving i intend to reward him for his good services", chubby guy blew a cloud of smoke and looked at the young girl. "By doing something.....something interesting.....like holding you down and let him f@ck you to his heart desire while we make your friend watch the show. And when he is done, i make you watch my friend here and the rest of the other boys run a train on your friend while i do to you what the men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to do to those angels".

Both girls stared at the man. Sasha was visibly scared while the young girl stared at the man with alot of disgust.

"So if you want to go back home to your mother and your friend here to stay alive, you girls better do what me and my friend want from you girls", chubby guy added and blew another cloud of cigarette smoke.

Then chubby guy's friend stood infront of the girls. He unzipped his trouser and looked at Sasha with a smirk.

"You heard what he said huh?, now get down on your goddamn knees and suck this c@ck", he ordered. "I want it to be sucked real good before i enjoy the pork, you f@cking pig!".

Sasha looked at the young girl and sighed with a 'nothing else to do' look on face.

"Don't worry it will be over soon....just think about your mother", she murmured to the girl.

Then she turned to the man and stared at him for a few seconds. And slowly went down on her knees.

"Come here girl.....come have a seat", chubby guy said to the girl with a smile and tapping his fingers on the sofa.

The girl glanced at Sasha who was now putting the other guy's manhood in her mouth and quietly went over to were chubby guy was seated.

"So where were we my dear....", chubby guy caressed the girls thighs as she sat beside him and stubbed the cigarette. ".....ah yes....the part where you suppose to be giving me some pleasure", he pointed his belt buckle and the girl slowly reached for it. "Take your time honey....I want to watch your friend get 'porked' before i decide the position for ( penetration", he laughed.

Chubby guy looked at the two bodyguards as the girl slowly unbuckled his belt. "You, lock the door.....and you, i want you to increase the volume of the music", he ordered and they did exactly as they were told. "This one is very young and probably tight.....i dont want her screams to kill my libido", he muttered as the girl unbuttoned his trouser and unzipped it.

Then the girl stopped and looked at him. "Please can i have a drink before i start?", she pleaded quietly.

"Oh go ahead.....like i said, just take your time. I dont want it to be rushed", chubby guy answered with a grin.

The girl took off her high heel shoes. She gulped down the drink in her glass cup and reached for the bottle to refill it.

"Good girl.....drink up so that you can enjoy the fun", chubby guy caressed her thighs as she poured the liquor in her glass and filled it to the brim. "I am sure your mother will be proud of you for trying your best to help her", he continued.

"My mother?", the girl murmured as she held the liquor bottle and glanced at the other guy; his eyes were closed with his mouth open as Sasha worked on his manhood with her mouth. "Actually she was the one that sent me here", she continued and brought her glass close to her mouth.

"Really?, to earn some money or what?",

"No.....", the girl took a sip from the glass and glanced at the two bodyguards. Then she looked at chubby guy with a cold look in her eye. "She sent me to get you".

"What?".

The girl splashed the content of her glass cup on chubby guy's face. The man scream as the liquor blinded him with a stinging pain. Then with a flash the girl threw the bottle she was holding at bodyguard standing near the door and the glass cup at the other man, aiming for their faces.

With pinpoint accuracy, both objects hit their targets. The glass cup that was quite thick hit chubby guy's friend on his jaw and knocked him down to the floor. The bottle hit the bodyguard and made him drop to his knees with a broken nose that was bleeding profusely.

The girl immediately grabbed chubby guy's belt and yanked it from his trouser as the other bodyguard rushed towards her. She got up, jumped on the sofa and propelled herself in the air, diving towards the incoming man. She rammed her knee into the man's face while in flight and at the same time wrapped the belt around the man's neck. And then tugged the belt strap as she landed to the ground, using her body weight to add more power to the pull. The bodyguard who got stunned by the blinding knee kick to the face lost his balance and fell towards the table, head first and snapped his neck when it impacted the edge of the furniture.

The second bodyguard got up after shaking off the concussion he had taken and wiped the blood on his face. He glanced at chubby guy who was groaning and blindly rummaging through the bottles on the table, searching for the plastic bottled water to wash his eyes. Then he looked at the body lying beside the table with the unblinking stare of a dead man. It was the other bodyguard. He gasped and looked at the young girl who was staring at him with one hand behind her back. Her lips curved into smile and she gestured at him to come to her with the other hand.

The bodyguard growled and came at her with a'ready to do some damage' look in his eyes.The girl's hand that was behind lifted her skirt to reveal the knife strapped inbetween her thighs. She pulled it out from the sheath and blocked the right hand punch the man threw at her and ducked down. Then she drove the knife into the man's right armpit.

The man uttered a loud painful groan as the blade sliced into his flesh and damaged the muscles, rendering the arm useless. The girl pulled the knife out, quickly stepped behind the man and drove it into his side. And the blade found his liver. The man grunted in pain and turned around to grab her with the other hand. The girl slashed his face as she dodged his hand and trusted the blade into his guts. All the air left the man as the blade punctured a lung and his legs buckled. The girl stabbed him four more times and the man dropped to his knees with his hands trying to prevent his entrails from spilling out.

Sasha gasped with fear as the girl finished the bodyguard off by slitting his throat. She glanced at the man she was working on as he laid on the floor still unconscious and stared at the young girl with her mouth wide open.

Then young girl immediately went for chubby guy. She knocked him to his side with a right fist to his jaw and stomped him on his groins. She grabbed her handbag as the chubby guy cried in pain and dumped its contents on the sofa.

"Who are you?", Sasha asked with a shaky voice as she watched her rip the inside of the bag open and pull out a handgun and a silencer. "What the hell are you?",

"Heard about a wolf in sheep clothing?", the girl asked as she fitted the silencer to the gun barrel. Then she cocked the hand gun and slowly went to the door with the gun tucked behind her.

The young girl put her ears on the door and listened for a few seconds before unlocking it. Then she opened the door and feigned to be crying

"Oh my God one of the men is choking!. Please, you guys should come and help!", the girl pretended to be crying for help at the two bodyguards outside the v.i.p room.

The girl stepped aside as men rushed in immediately and closed the door.

Ptfff.....ptfff.....ptfff......ptfff.

Both men dropped to the floor with bullet holes in their head and chest. The girl put more slugs in their body to ensure they were dead. With the gun pointed at chubby guy who stared in fear, she picked up her cellphone that was among the contents in her handbag and dialled a number.

"Chris.....i got the subject with me now", the girl spoke into the phone mouthpiece when the call got answered.

"Okay Suzanne you know what to do next", Chris said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
U guys would have to wait till saturday night....pls be patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtPHZZ7m4hs
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wosss wobi
Keep it coming
Don't stop
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Correct guy.

Please like Oliver I'm asking for more.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 5:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Nah to go dey learn fight o. This thing dey sweet person. @op,nice job. How baby?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2016
dimssy:
Nah to go dey learn fight o. This thing dey sweet person. @op,nice job. How baby?

My brother the baby is doing fine and giving us sleepless night.....abeg no read this story finish go dey look for fight
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2016
mogbe shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Niwdog(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kaii Saturday dikwa far, but man must still wait
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ashiat39(f): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ironkurtain, kudos to u, I realy commend u 4 dz work. Wow! Suzzain is nw takn after Eric, i cnt wait to read next update o
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Jumizie13(f): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Shai!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.