Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) (39564 Views)

Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by 360command: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
I would love to watch diamond ring part 1 and 2, can somebody send me a link to download or watch it ? Please....
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by 360command: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jckleiin:
I watched all of them, I loved Diamond ring and glamour girls. .
diamond ring a killer.. I wish they created a reloaded verson of it this era.. I am certain that the movie will sell very well.. Do you know where I can watch diamond ring online ?
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Sanmel(f): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy grin
Segadem:
op,do u think every body on nairaland is a kid by the time they watched those movies?
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by redcliff: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Igodo!!! Epic!!!
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Lovexme(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Seen all of them. Even remember the soundtrack of most, especially 'Evil Genius' and 'Nneka The Pretty Serpent'.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by mrnairaland1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
What of blood of the orphan?
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by jarma2015: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
End Time,Evil that Men do,Died Wretched, silent night.....Nollywood are not as corrupt like what they are now.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by FlyChick: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Choi! I watch all cheesy cheesy cheesy

Help4rmme2u:
unarguably the Nigerian movie industry has indeed come a long way, with veterans like Kenneth Okonkwo, Kanayo O Kanayo and Bob-Manuel udokwu paving the way for the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Richard Mofe Damijo, and Stella Damascus.
From the time of ”Living in Bondage” by kenneth Nnebue which was actually the first movie to give life to movie production in Nigeria, to ”Circle of Doom ” and Glamour Girls, there has been obvious remarkable transformation and changes in Nigerian Movie Industry.
Even though the Industry still faces some challenges, they have been resilient and have stood the test of time.
Today we throw it all the way back to some of the Movies that made the Nigerian Movie Industry what it is today.tell us which of them you’ve seen before?

By Sylvester Da Chemist

Source:- http://ngreports.com/throwback-which-of-these-nollywood-movies-did-you-watch-as-a-kids/

Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Plus234(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
why was battle of muzanga removed from YouTube ? i cant find it again, any body with the link ?
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigerian horror film....karishka
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by OCTAVO: 12:08am On Nov 09, 2015
I think i watched all.. cheesy
Gone are those days.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by sapientia(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Living in Bondage the oldest.. You omitted the second one.. Circle of Doom..

Others na after much much.. i watched all.. who didnt..

Movies dont come out that much then
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by jaydee87(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2015
there is this movie I have forgotten the name but I think it has to do wit a boy named hahana that runs like a snake I think the movie is rattle snake or so... anybody should remind me the name pls.. love that movie also end of the wicked too...
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by engrjacuzzi: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2015
I watched all......that was when nollywood was growing and the films had good characters like Liz Benson, Sandra achums, dolly nwachukwu, n the likes.....unlike this present day ashawos that have turned nollywood to Bleep shop business
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Frankicent(m): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2015
New) Get Airtel 1gb data with 100 naira only
Read here:www.geeklogic.net/new-get-airtel-1gb-data-bundle-with-100-naira-only/ via http://Facebook.com/GeeklogicNet like page to get more Admin will send more tweak to anyone that like the page Glo 3gb with 1k on android. Unlimited downloads with MTN with 100 only.. just like the page.... and get this tweak

Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownCookie:
I watched most of it. The only two I didn't watch was "Sakobi the snake girl & diamond ring".

Good ol' times!!! smiley
You are very beautiful
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Blood Sisters
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Oracle and Igodo tops them all, when you relate the story line to actual events that happened at some time in the ancient African culture. These days what we see on Nollywood is nothing but empty scripts that doesn't make any sense. smiley
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by ChiSun27(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Diamond Ring does it for me!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Hamza05(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2015
I watched koto aye and eran iya oshogbo undecided
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by macminista(m): 1:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Help4rmme2u:
unarguably the Nigerian movie industry has indeed come a long way, with veterans like Kenneth Okonkwo, Kanayo O Kanayo and Bob-Manuel udokwu paving the way for the likes of Genevieve Nnaji, Richard Mofe Damijo, and Stella Damascus.
From the time of ”Living in Bondage” by kenneth Nnebue which was actually the first movie to give life to movie production in Nigeria, to ”Circle of Doom ” and Glamour Girls, there has been obvious remarkable transformation and changes in Nigerian Movie Industry.
Even though the Industry still faces some challenges, they have been resilient and have stood the test of time.
Today we throw it all the way back to some of the Movies that made the Nigerian Movie Industry what it is today.tell us which of them you’ve seen before?

By Sylvester Da Chemist

Source:- http://ngreports.com/throwback-which-of-these-nollywood-movies-did-you-watch-as-a-kids/

indomie generation lol
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Donbabajay12(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2015
mcevans1:
Ijele, Izaga, Sins of the fathers, Vuga, Amadioha, Twins, State Of Emergency, Camouflage, Full Moon grin
It seems some1 close to u, use to run a video club den .......u just stole the thread :Domo this films ehn , they rock
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Elxandre(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2015
iamayodeji:
Diamond ring scared the hell out of me
cheesy Me too!!!

Can you believe that guy that stole the ring was Teju baby face?
I was really surprised.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Feelinso(m): 1:43am On Nov 09, 2015
I watch all this that was wen naija dey act film
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Elxandre(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2015
BrownCookie:

Karishika,karishika queen of demons.
Lucifer, lucifer Prince of darkness.i
I think it's king of darkness rather. smiley
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by royalglamour: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Blood money.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 09, 2015
none.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Edoblakky(m): 2:41am On Nov 09, 2015
You were a kid then doesn't mean everyone in this forum was a kid when those films you put up there were hot on TV.
So change your title to 'have you watched these films when they were freshly produced ?'
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by LBTY(f): 3:02am On Nov 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Op what about mama sunday and domitilla now

I watched all tho am so sure indomie noodles generation and diapers generation will ask what is this

Omg!!! I remember mama Sunday. Please who has mama Sunday
Evil genius ?
Pleassseee

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by tee4naija(m): 3:03am On Nov 09, 2015
macminista:
indomie generation lol
U can say that again. Many of them were not born during the good old days when children would gather round black and white TV to watch weekly oaps like ifa olokun (by Yemi Elebuban), kootu ashipa (by oyin Adejobi), etc on NTA.
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by Opzy94(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] All... ah lie!
Re: Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) by deewhone(f): 5:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Watched all, d time when u rush 2 video club rent movie. Good old days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First 2019 BBNaija Saturday Night Party In Pictures / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.