Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church (27748 Views)

Is It Ideal To Collect Change When Dropping Offering In Church? / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by GP2015(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
I've observed different dance patterns in different churches and I've decided to make a brief list of these dance patterns grin

1. The Calm Dancers:
These are the people that no matter how sweet the song is, they just stand and clap their hands and nod their heads to the rhythm of the song; either unto forming or they are just shy

2. The Prayer Dancers:
These are the people that shake their heads and pray as a form of dancing. They turn songs into prayers and fire the devil with all their might. They no send whether na song or na prayer, They must fire satan.

3. The Off Dancers:
These are the people that dance off point. You go dey hear another song, their body go dey do another thing and they are normally very bold and dem no send

4. The Latest Move Dancers:
These are the people that take different dance steps and bring it to the church. Whether shakiti bobo, or shoki they infuse it into christian songs and dance all the way

5. The Terry G Dancers:
These are the people that don't usually have a particular dance pattern, they just run up and down and shake their heads and body at random. They fit march you in the process , or hit somebodys head , dem still no send grin

You Can Add Yours grin

Originally Written by GP2015

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by boboLIL(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Birthday dancers like me

Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by nikkiking(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
And finally the expectant dancers.
They dance to entertain the congregation, because something special await them grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by sissylucy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
lwkmd@the prayer dancers...that type dey vex me ehhh...dem too get enemies...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by kambili999(f): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
the reverberating dancers angry they can never stay on their own n dance. they must push someone

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by ifex370(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
sissylucy:

And de sabi keep malice ehn
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by GP2015(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
kambili999:
the reverberating dancers angry they can never stay on their own n dance. they must push someone

Lol.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by gistmeloveblog: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by iteleaye(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Old papas dem get them own category too. The James Brown wannabes... From moonwalk to the electric slide, thats all they do..

But this Louis Vuitton shoe i sell, no matter the electric slides and moonwalks they do. Still remains intact...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by PLANETMARS(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2015
How about the endtime dancers lasisi69, or the which day u go blow bros airforce1!

5 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2015
I sighted a lady dancing shoki in shiloh.

5 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by acunon: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2015
Okay, we haf hear
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by AYOdeji2102: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Okay
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by chykmoni(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2015
Whether Alanta dance, Galala dance, Alingo dance, Shoki dance, Shakiti bobo dance etc, so far as you are dancing it for God, I don't see any place in the bible they classified how we should dance.
Imagine David's dance, he danced to the extent that he stripped himself naked. If it were nowadays, people will be shouting end time dance.
cc:Mhiz Ifunanya. #MOL

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Johnnoah1st: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2015
the end time dancer

this type of people arent dancing for God but to impress people dat dey can dance, maybe probably dere crush in d church or someone else

3 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by RobinHez(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2015
The observing dancers... Like the op.

They'd make a little body move, and then spend a couple of minutes watching others getting their praise on. smiley

9 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2015
How about the type that carry seats above their head?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by damton(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2015
The traditional dancers.

Thus ones dance in all ethnic groups dancing steps; From Yoruba to fulani to etighi , all na join

1 Like

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by AyamConfidence(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by dokJ: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2015
At d last shilo, yl I dey rep no 1 one boy at my front dey combine no 4 n 5. D boy danced to d point dat I nearly used all d money in my pocket including my offering to spray him.

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Kaybee14(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2015
You're on point OP.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by M4gunners: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2015
So op you are going from Church to Church to watch dance steps abi?Do make you repent.
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by pamsnod: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2015
headache dancers
wont stop until they feel head aches and will still call on God ' Baba y I get headache nw'

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Smilingbob(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Sijo01:
I sighted a lady dancing shoki in shiloh.

pishure or you are an ENDTIME LIAR

1 Like

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by efilefun(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by movmentish(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2015
sissylucy:
your siggy, that is hope. The best form of hope ever.
Re: The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church by Timoleon(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2015
space for sale...off to dance in church!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.