Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help (4002 Views)

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello Nlanders

Please i need to know what to be done,In my case myself and my wife has been refused visa to visit the republic of Ireland,

On the ground that my wife did not include the copy of the previous refusal statement form from UK and IRELAND,simply because we could not find it and there is no portion in the questionnaire giving to us at VFS GLOBAL to explain the reason why the form was not included so we could include the reason why its missing.

I was refused visa to the UK in 2010 and I included mine in the our file and we have not lied under oath in filling our form

Please what can we do at this point because am not just happy considering the time it takes them to get back to us from the day we have submitted our application.

And my annual leave starts soon.

NOTE:

My wife has appeared in those embassy b4 we were married and she confided in me that she could not find those documents due to movement from abeokuta to ibadan and lagos city due to her education.

Please i need your expert advise on the next line of action.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by worry359(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sounds like you have tried to gain entry without declaring previous refusals.
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by cozybunch: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
kunle75:
Hello Nlanders

Please i need to know what to be done,In my case myself and my wife has been refused visa to visit the republic of Ireland,

On the ground that my wife did not include the copy of the previous refusal statement form from UK and IRELAND,simply because we could not find it and there is no portion in the questionnaire giving to us at VFS GLOBAL to explain the reason why the form was not included so we could include the reason why its missing.

I was refused visa to the UK in 2010 and I included mine in the our file and we have lied under oath in filling our form

Please what can we do at this point because am not just happy considering the time it takes them to get back to us from the day we have submitted our application.

And my annual leave starts soon.

NOTE:

My wife has appeared in those embassy b4 we were married and she confided in me that she could not find those documents due to movement from abeokuta to ibadan and lagos city due to her education.

Please i need your expert advise on the next line of action.

Thanks in advance

@worry359 no need repeating what his concerns are, look for solutions.

Well, your first step is to seek if you where placed in any restrictions on any future visa application. Please this is very important. Reason been;

1. They told you guys lied under oath. If they did, find out what is the restrictions and for how long will it last.
2. Find out if there is any waiver, even though I doubt if there is because you are applying for visit visa.

Now, if you do not have any restrictions, you can go for an administrative hearing and attach all necessary documents and reasons why you did not add the denier form. A decision will made under this arrangement.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
worry359:
Sounds like you have tried to gain entry without declaring previous refusals.

No not at all,its a typo error from me.i just saw it now am sorry about that

if you read my post i said my wife refusal letter cld not be found again.

she was refused before our we meet and eventually wedded and all this were fully disclosed in the application form and the questionaire,

NOTE,

we have never traveled out before its our first time
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
cozybunch:

@worry359 no need repeating what his concerns are, look for solutions.

Well, your first step is to seek if you where placed in any restrictions on any future visa application. Please this is very important. Reason been;

1. They told you guys lied under oath. If they did, find out what is the restrictions and for how long will it last.
2. Find out if there is any waiver, even though I doubt if there is because you are applying for visit visa.

Now, if you do not have any restrictions, you can go for an administrative hearing and attach all necessary documents and reasons why you did not add the denier form. A decision will made under this arrangement.

Good Luck

@cozybunch,

i guess the first reader did not read my post well b4 attacking me.

please what do u mean by administrative hearing and how do i go about it.

any hint will help me a great deal
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by worry359(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
So you were attacked with THE TRUTH!
You were refused and did not declare it.
Now you are looking for a back door. grin shocked
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by cozybunch: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
kunle75:

@cozybunch,

i guess the first reader did not read my post well b4 attacking me.

please what do u mean by administrative hearing and how do i go about it.

any hint will help me a great deal

It is an appear to the decision already taken by the consulate office. You need to get back to them and ask them the process. It is different for each country. Go thru my post and follow thru what I wrote their.

Good Luck
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
worry359:
So you were attacked with THE TRUTH!
You were refused and did not declare it.
Now you are looking for a back door. grin shocked

please read well i said its a typo error on my part and we are not that type of people.

at no time we ever withhold any info from the visa officer,

please be watch your response and am only here for an answer on what is it am not doing right and not castigation,

check my reply to the other person and read my post well and besides except you want me to edit my original post and then it may sounds as if when you said was when i decided to erase it thats why i left i like that.but its typo error on my part like i said.

thanks
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
cozybunch:

It is an appear to the decision already taken by the consulate office. You need to get back to them and ask them the process. It is different for each country. Go thru my post and follow thru what I wrote their.

Good Luck

Thanks a lot i will follow through on your advise,and get back when everything is eventually settled
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
cozybunch:

Good Luck

Please do you have an idea of what else i can do,i submitted my appeal letter to the embassy through my lawyer and also included all other papers and and address all the issues they raised in the refusal letter,on Nov 23rd last month and i am yet to hear from the embassy since then.

I have made several effort to reach them via their contact number but to no avail.

Please what else can i do .

Thanks
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by cozybunch: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
kunle75:

Please do you have an idea of what else i can do,i submitted my appeal letter to the embassy through my lawyer and also included all other papers and and address all the issues they raised in the refusal letter,on Nov 23rd last month and i am yet to hear from the embassy since then.

I have made several effort to reach them via their contact number but to no avail.

Please what else can i do .

Thanks

I hope you requested for an administrative hearing and appeal on that forum. If you did then you just have to wait for them to get back to you

Good Luck
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by kunle75(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2015
cozybunch:

I hope you requested for an administrative hearing and appeal on that forum. If you did then you just have to wait for them to get back to you

Good Luck

Please i dont understand the bolded?kindly put me through
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by cozybunch: 2:14am On Dec 23, 2015
kunle75:

Please i dont understand the bolded?kindly put me through

You request for an administrative hearing for them to review your application

Good Luck
Re: Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello!!!

i need help!!!

do i send my appeal through VFS or directly to the embassy of Ireland?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Current Functioning Post Office Addresses In Abuja-2018 / Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee. / How To Know If Your UK Visa Is Approved Or Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.