Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Is Hell Really Full Of Good People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Hell Really Full Of Good People? (358 Views)

Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / Does Hell Really Exist? / Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Hell Really Full Of Good People? by Dennis192: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
In the book of Luke 18:9, Jesus told a parable about a man who went to the temple to pray. The pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer:"i thank you,God,that i am not a sinner, for i dont cheat, i dont sin, and i dont commit adultery, i fast twice a week, and i give you a tenth of my income as u cammanded". I tend to understand that the man was a good man because he does al dat d law ask him to do. But still yet the bible condemn the pharasee. So i dont knw, is hell really full of good people?
Re: Is Hell Really Full Of Good People? by miqos02(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
no
Re: Is Hell Really Full Of Good People? by raayah(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
according to the Bible, Believing in Yahweh is the only way to heaven.
So yes, you may be the best person on earth but if you don't believe in Yahweh, You go to hell fire

(1) (Reply)

Necessary Things / Are You Trusting God For Healing? My Prayer For The Sick: / Check This Out....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.