Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (14219 Views)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash.

Report reaching our news desk reveals  that some group of rivers state indigenes have attacked pro biafran igbos while on their said peaceful rally in Bori camp axis of Port harcourt which lead to the death of two pro biafran igbos. 

It should be recall that after a pro biafran rally in port harcourt some few weeks ago, the rivers state governor, Gov Nyesom Wike had vow not allow any pro biafra rally/protest in any part of rivers state again. The Ikwerre Youth Movement,South south liberation movement, had also warn against any futher pro biafran rally in Port harcourt and other parts of niger delta. 

All these seems to have fell on deaf ears as the pro biafran igbos residing in port harcourt took to the streets with their placards chanting free Nnamdi kalu, free biafra.

Details Later...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by bettercreature(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow Tonyebarcanista finally lead the war against Biafra in River state

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hehehehh

Radio Niger delta grin grin grin cheesy, fake, faker, fakest

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Movic1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is serious People re Rejecting Biafrats every where they go just like MTN grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by bettercreature(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehh

Radio Niger delta grin grin grin cheesy, fake, faker, fakest
Real REaler REALEST

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Will comment on confirmation of the report,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by oganology33(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wat time and date did Dis ur so called rally happen. Cos I passed through Bori Camp around 10AM Dis morning 2 church. And also went back home via same Bori Camp around 2PM. And I ddnt notice any single anomally around the area. No Civilians, no soldiers on sentry or lookout. So OP. I'll appreciate if u'll gimme the actual time Dis clash happened

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Rose2014: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
I knew the source of this news was going to have K leg

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by sammyj: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmm food for thought. The people are now fighting back because this fraud mist not raise his ugly head!!! grin shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
All this fake news will not help

18 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by kingzizzy: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Which one is "Rivers state indigenes"? Many of the Biafra protesters are from Rivers state as well

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by otokx(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
oganology33:
Wat time and date did Dis ur so called rally happen. Cos I passed through Bori Camp around 10AM Dis morning 2 church. And also went back home via same Bori Camp around 2PM. And I ddnt notice any single anomally around the area. No Civilians, no soldiers on sentry or lookout. So OP. I'll appreciate if u'll gimme the actual time Dis clash happened

Thanks for pointing out this lie.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Trut(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
oganology33:

The news is false, the useless Radio Niger Delta facebook page is operated by a Yoruba mpama. A Radio station without frequency.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by basilo101: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol, fakest news ever

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by naijaking1: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Will comment on confirmation of the report,
Good, and don't forget to call it so if indeed the poster is fighting this imaginary on his key board and not in PH.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Source

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by biafranqueen: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
oganology33:
The propaganda used to put Buhari in Aso Rock is already at work. The Western Powers will love that we start slaughtering ourselves again. ThanK you for speaking out!

23 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
liars everywhere there is a protest in rumuokoro close to bori camp, it wasnt caused by any Biafra, it was caused as a result of a hausa army man who shot a bus driver, the people started protesting and wanted to fight the army people... Lies and propaganda there is no Biafran protest at bori camp.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Vicotex(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ikwerreboy why the lies?
No be the Bori wey armies full like beans i pass not upto 30mins? And the ipob members are still doing their thing.
Btw who are the rivers indigenes if not Igbos?

17 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Radio Niger Delta?

Broadcasting from where?

Chicken buried burrow pit?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Vicotex(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
lygn19:
liars everywhere there is a protest in rumuokoro close to bori camp, it wasnt caused by any Biafra, it was caused as a result of a hausa army man who shot a bus driver, the people started protesting and wanted to fight the army people... Lies and propaganda there is no Biafran protest at bori camp.
there is protest in bori/ rumuola axis

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by coolzeal(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ikwerreboy, Ikwerre land is Igboland, if you don't like it, look for acid and drink...

Your news is fake btw.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vicotex:
there is protest in bori/ rumuola axis
maybe it started later, but someone died and it was a bus driver he was shot by a hausa army man when they were driving along the one way, maybe that was what eventually led to and started the protest.
Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Trut(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@ikwerreboy, Ikwerre land is Igboland, if you don't like it, look for acid and drink...

You news is fake btw.

ikwerreboy is confirmed YORUBA boy, he is the mpama that operates the facebook page called Radio Niger Delta.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Trut:

ikwerreboy is confirmed YORUBA boy, he is tge mpama that operates the facebook page called Radio Niger Delta.

Ohh, I see.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Phame: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why am I loving this? PH is not biafra , if anything, it is ND republic.
Waiting for 'IPOD' youths to touch one notherner or yoruba down there. Na den dem go know watsup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by brize(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol, some people will just willingly collapse one day while talking about Biafra..... Pictures of the dead people or....

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lie lie report, see mumi source.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by abe4kom: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Radio Niger Delta?

Broadcasting from where?

Chicken buried burrow pit?
You don kill me! I give up.

See finishing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Phame:
Why am I loving this? PH is not biafra , if anything, it is ND republic.
Waiting for 'IPOD' youths to touch one notherner or yoruba down there. Na den dem go know watsup.
believe op at your peril

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash by naijaking1: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Trut:

ikwerreboy is confirmed YORUBA boy, he is the mpama that operates the facebook page called Radio Niger Delta.

I am sure someone is paying him for all these anti-Igbo/Ijaw/Efik/Ogoni discord. Maybe he gets paid by the number of false rumors he is able to generate with his internet activities.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Ngige In Enugu For Town Hall Meeting / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Water Scarcity Hits Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.