Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time (12661 Views)

Should VAR And Goal Line Technology Be Introduced Into The Nigerian League? / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. / Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by Ajibel(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
We did it. We did it

We are the Champions of the 2015 Nigerian football League season with a match left

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by Ajibel(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fans invades pitch

1 Share

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by asvpChuu(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by Ajibel(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
We are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by freshness2020: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice. Proudly Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by koneshape2012: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nzogbu! Nzogbu! Enyimba Enyi! smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by musicwriter(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Great!.
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by YoursGEJ(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
It's nice to see that the local league is getting good following. Congrats to Enyimba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by EngrAbiola: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok

Hey guys here are the hot sport headlines arounf the world today dont miss out

#Neymar scores a goal of the season contender for Barcelona v Villarreal (Video) http://www.musbizubeat.com/?p=15081

#SEE jokes & memes that sweep the internet after Chelsea's latest defeat at Stoke http://www.musbizubeat.com/?p=15102

#Tottenham fans destroy a bathroom at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium [Picture] http://www.musbizubeat.com/?p=15085

#Leaked: Man United’s brand new pre-match 2016 training tops [Pictures] http://www.musbizubeat.com/?p=15088

#Leaked: Chelsea concept kit for 2016-17 [Pictures] http://www.musbizubeat.com/?p=15092
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by iamceejay(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nzogbu Enyimba!!! Congratulations The people's Elephant.

4 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by gurunlocker: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
eku Odun o

up Chelsea
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by gameboy727(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congratulations to them on winning the local league.
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by gurunlocker: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
eku Odun o

up Chelsea
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by minwafor: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Others may claim Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona or even Real Madrid to be their club, but I am in love with my blues. At all the hurdles you have done my well. Up Enyimba FC.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by nely(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Champions of change initiative, Best GLO NPFL season ever..am proud of our league

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by minwafor: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Others may claim Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona or even Real Madrid to be their club, but I am in love with my blues. After all the hurdles you have done my well. Up Enyimba FC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by olaola003: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
congrats..Nsobu sobu eyimba e grin

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Also,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by PHIPEX(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats to the people's elephant, the only club I support since the time of Enyeama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by MummyTehillah(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
koneshape2012:
Nzogbu! Nzogbu! Enyimba Enyi! smiley

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
chapions
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by ADULTBASE(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
What will be the joy if enyimba win and u17 lose
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by MummyTehillah(f): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
PHIPEX:
Congrats to the people's elephant, the only club I support since the time of Enyeama.

Me too
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by saintkel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Up enyimba up south east up Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by anonimi: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congratulations to Eyinmba.

Very happy to see growing interest in OUR OWN League.
Better than wasting our money
on oyinbo leagues in a KOLOMENTALITY way. The same white people who still treat us black people like shit!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2964976_20151016091403_jpegab4fdf99d5d2b7cb6f756cadf280d0a9

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by Dahveydson(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Great one for Enyimba, Great one for Abians.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by free2ryhme: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Proudly Biafran!

12 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by saopauloman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
up the people's elephant

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by saintkel(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=MummyTehillah post=39813539][/quote]hello mummy
Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by FisifunKododada: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
meshacha1:
A Psychiatric Doctor stumbled over his patient
holding a book and trying to hide it.
Doctor: "what is this?"
Patient: "this is the book I wrote. Total 500
pages."
Doctor- "Wow, you wrote 500pages! Thats
impressive, What did you write?"
Mad Patient: "1st page I wrote ...The king rode
on a horse & went towards the jungle. And on
the last page I wrote the king finally reached the
jungle."
Doctor- "Great!! and the rest of 498 pages what
did you write?"
Mad Patient- "I wrote; tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik....
tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik....
tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik
tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik....
tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik tigdik tigdik
tigdiktigdik.... tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik ti
tigdiktigdik...tigdik tigdik.... tigdik tigdik tigdik
tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik....
tigdik. Tigdik
tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik tigdik tigdik
tigdiktigdik.... tigdik tigdik tigdik tigdik. Tigdik ti
tigdiktigdik...""
(The sound of the horse running)
Doctor: "who will read your story?"
Patient: "I'll post it on nairaland and my friends
will surely read it... I mean they are reading now
____
Happy Sunday you all

cool Mad man we are not your friends. Go and get treatment, joor.

12 Likes

Re: Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time by DrChukzy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Proudly Abian...We lead others follow. Leading since 12A.D

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Turn Down Signing Pogba, Haaland / Onyi Echegini Wins Award For The Best Player In US Women's University Football / Ex-nigeria Footballer Nduka Ugbade Becomes The First NPFL Coach To Be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.