Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,637 members, 7,782,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. (541 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / My Husband Will Continue Biafra Course If Released, Kanu’s Wife Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by wisolf(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
I think the freshest news in the Nigerian Political arena is that we now have the first female Governor in Nigeria,but what do you think the governor's husband will be called?
I think 1st gentleman or 1st man.
Re: How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by bronzegoddess(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
He's not needed...no title for him
Re: How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by asvpChuu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Architect Darius Ishaku, the incumbent governor of Taraba state is a MAN and he is NOT a gay.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
She no get husband. Heard she has had 4 before. Remember the lady at the well of samaria?
Re: How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by ckmayoca: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
So na she go handle state affair and women affair of the state... Hmmmmm
Re: How Do You Think The New Taraba State Governor's husband Will Be Addressed. by ozy4christ(f): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
the governor and the first MAN of taraba state

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Gov Dickson And Timipre Silva Together At Peace Summit In Bayelsa / Celebrating The Mixed Race Heritage / Nigeria Loses N4trn To Illegal Mining – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.