Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Is Your Closest Death Experience? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Closest Death Experience? (574 Views)

Share Your Near Death Experience... / A Nairalander Near Death Experience Story / My Stupidity, Daddy's Love And The Near Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Closest Death Experience? by mazimee(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lately, I have been thinking of my life so far with flash back of some of my near death experiences. I mean the closest I was to my death. I can't recall the exact year I had those experiences but they all fell into my early childhood days. The memories are as flesh in my mind like they just happened yesterday. I remember vividly even with my young memory the three incidents that nearly took my life.

First incident was when we were returning back to our base after we attended a function at my home town. My Dad didn't accompany us he stayed behind to finish up some things while the rest of the family comprising myself and my younger sister, my mother, Aunt, two other relations which one of them was at the steering wheel. He was speeding like each and everyone of us got our spare lives kept in some ancient cave. I dose off, the next time I woke up the car was filled with smokes. Everyone was using the door. When I came out what I saw baffled me. The car was just few meters to this 2 kilometers erosion ravaged area with about 70 meters pit depth. I came out last as people gathered to watch the miracle. Phones wasn't as common as we see it today if not, people would have snapped us and post to the Internet. Luckily non of us sustained serious injuries. We waited till the car engine cooled off before we continued our journey.

Second incident was during the Christmas holiday. We traveled to my home town as it was the tradition during the festive periods. In the spirit of the spirit of the season I went out with my cousins to the stream to swim with them. The stream has a field with Sandy soil that made it look close to a beach. It was equally surrounded with trees that complimented it perfectly.
Well, I played few minutes football and went to the shores of the stream to wash my self. I felt tight grip on my tiny leg. I quickly made move to free my self only to forcely dragged into the deepest part of the stream. I have never had a swimming tutorial prior to the incident so I was completely helpless. I saw myself quietly going down. I made to scream but water hurriedly raced into my mouth to shut me up like they have been expecting that moment. I went down to the surface of the stream like I was destined to perish there. Suddenly, someone held me and carried me up to the field. He was one of my eldest cousin. My eyes were so red. It was glaring I saw my death but luckily escaped it. I didn't mention to you that the person that dragged me into the stream thought I was someone else he was playing some hide and seek game with in the stream. Non of them understood what I went through as I watched them laugh at their idiocy and stupidity while being insensitive to my plight. Their insensitivity was screaming to the high heavens. I literally coursed his generation, his grandparents for giving birth to the person that gave birth to him. I came back home and my parents were told the incident and my old man banned from going close to the stream again. I secretly sneak out of the house to the stream though not for swimming but for other fun that is associated with that stream.

Those were my closest near death experiences. I haven't experienced any closer near death experience since my adult life than those ones I had as a kid. I guess my village witches has given up on reasoning my matter. Don't mind my English. Share your own experience people, yours might be more life threatening than mine.
Re: What Is Your Closest Death Experience? by Kayoski(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
FTC...
I will share my experience when we make front page
Re: What Is Your Closest Death Experience? by mazimee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kayoski:
FTC...
I will share my experience when we make front page

If everyone should follow your foot step it will only dull the thread. Keep rolling them in biko. I wouldn't like this thread to look boring.
Re: What Is Your Closest Death Experience? by madgoat(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP, be very careful oh.. The third experience might be the main jackpot death experience grin... Chai... Make we no go dey cry for u on nairaland oh. Bcoz be rest assured that pple will post the pix here grin

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Wedding / Hope For Surrogacy In Africa / Is This Speaker Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.