Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds (641 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Sprays Couple With Pounds & Dollars At Their Wedding (Photo) / Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal / EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds by saasala(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/300x300xVictor-Osimhen.jpg.pagespeed.ic._8exjV0iGz.webp[/img]

FIFA U17 World Cup leading scorer Victor Osimhen could be the next Golden Eaglet star to hit the English Premier League after a club there offered to pay for the player from Ultimate Strikers Academy starting from a million pounds.

Osimhen, 17 in December, has scored eight goals as Nigeria romped to a seventh semi-final in the U17 World Cup.

“An un-named EPL side are willing to splash the cash for Osimhen. They want to start the bidding from a million pounds,” a top source familiar with this interest disclosed.

Osimhen knows his way to goal and has great techinique for a big centre-forward. He could also drift to the wings to create space for his teammates.

Manchester City signed Kelechi Iheanacho and Chidiebere Nwakali and Musa Yahaya was reportedly engaged by Tottenham Hotspur when Nigeria won a record fourth U17 World Cup two years ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/epl-club-tempts-osimhen-with-one-million-pounds/
Re: EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Manchester United i guess cool
Re: EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds by obiorathesubtle: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
If I was his father, I'll pour the agent that brought the proposal hot water! Comon gerrarahia! 25 million or nothing!
Re: EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds by Chanchit: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
If I was his father, I'll pour the agent that brought the proposal hot water! Comon gerrarahia! 25 million or nothing!

SMH
Re: EPL Club Tempts Osimhen With One Million Pounds by obiorathesubtle: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Chanchit:

SMH
what are you shaking your empty head for?

(1) (Reply)

We Dont Want Chelsea To Be Champions, League Chief Admits. / 10 People Mourinho Had Problems With As A Manager / Was Messi's Penalty Pass Disrespectful To Celta Vigo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.