Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone (909 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / An Open Letter To Edo State PDP Gubernatorial Aspirant, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by jadesola2016: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2015
EDO STATE GUBERNATORIAL ASPIRANT, RT. HON. MATTHEW AIGBUHUENZE STUNS EVERYONE WITH HIS SENSE OF HUMILITY AND CARE

Edo state gubernatorial aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Iduoriyekemwen has proven that he has a sense of humility and truly care about the plight of the needy.

Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Iduoriyekemwen who was a special guest at Late Madam Deaconess Modupe Osunde Nee Ihondon’s 10th remembrance was working into the ceremony premises when suddenly an elderly woman was about to fall due to her high heeled shoes. To the astonishment of everyone, the amiable gubernatorial aspirant of the Edo State’s 2016 elections under the Peoples Democratic Party( PDP), Hon. Matthew popularly called MAI or Major, ran straight to the woman and helped her up.

Sources squealed to Sahara that is his true nature at work and why he deserved a shot at the Governors office.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/edo-state-gubernatorial-aspirant-rt-hon-matthew-aigbuhuenze-stuns-everyone-with-his-sense-of-humility-and-care/

1 Share

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by kosovo(m): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Staged falling.. Nigeria is finished! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by mars123(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2015
this is gargantuan nonsense, chicken poo.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by ojun50(m): 1:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Election don come

1 Like

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by osesology(m): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew! This is nothing but a propangandish baldadash!
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by lizefe01: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2015
I honestly don't see it that way though, cos you could tell if it was staged from the look on the man's face standing by them and also that of the woman helping too.
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by Phame: 2:26am On Nov 09, 2015
How do I pronounce his name?
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by coolitempa(f): 2:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Steewpeed thread.... angry
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone by adino(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2015
WHO IS THE FOOOL THAT POSTED THIS?

(1) (Reply)

BH December deadline Airforce Commandos At Its BEST! Very Galant Airforce Men / 3 Questions For Our Igbo Brothers And Sisters. / Photo: Taraba State Man Commits Suicide Due To Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.