Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Biafra Has Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Has Come (635 Views)

Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Has Come by Shed24(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2015
BIAFRA HAS COME

As for me am convinced that Biafra is at hand as thousands of Pro-Biafra Protesters took to the Streets of Old Eastern region of Nigeria in a very peaceful protest requesting for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and for the Independent of Biafra. Some of them were with placard demanding for the release of the former Governor of Delta State James Ibori, while some placard communicates that the former Governor of Bayelsa State Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was killed by the Nigerian government.

The Pro-Biafra protesters from Anambra, Enugu ,Ebonyi, and Delta state marched from Agbor in Delta State to Enugu State, while their counterparts from Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Abia, Imo and River State marched from Aba to Bayelsa State. They were singing motivational, morale highing songs with a Slogan 'IPOB? Freedom'. Biafran flags were hosted by the protesters on the major Streets

When I saw them i was deeply touched, my mind flashed to those who died during the War. I said to myself, if the dead can see, those who died for Biafra will be happy because they will see that their effort did not go for nothing.
I saw greet unity, good team spirit and Zeal in them, then I felt the principle that states 'United We Stand'. The peaceful protest was well organised, they have equiped medical and welfare team. They treats each other with great love and care as if the same biological blood flows in their bodies. They share everything in common and communicate brotherly.

When you take a look at their faces you will see fearlessness and people who are determined to die for the freedom of Biafra.
I believe that Biafra is here. what do u have to say?

Re: Biafra Has Come by mjd2020(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Biafra Has Come by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra Has Come by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2015
The First West African Spring.
The Match is on!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Has Come by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2015
This is serious! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nurses Don't Deserve Mockery / Photos: Police IG Solomon Arase Meets With Top Military Officers At The Force HQ / THE ORANGE REPORT: 5 Clear Signs That Nigeria Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.