Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) (2238 Views)

NEW STRATEGY FOR ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: LEAVE NIGER DELTA ALONE FROM YOUR PLANS. Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .Yeye people wen nor get sense

Feel free to add more

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by speedyGonzales: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
is this the trending plan?
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.
Sorry ur biafra struggle can not be achieved so wake up from ur sleep

5 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Sorry ur biafra struggle can not be achieved so wake up from ur sleep

Says the street urchin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2015
I don't know Nigerians love biafrans so much.

6 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Says the street urchin.
Lol...u go soon go hang e nor far again,biafra myass!

1 Like

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Lol...u go soon go hang e nor far again,biafra myass!

You'll hang yourself first, you're already having panic attacks over Biafra.
You know you're doomed without them that's why you want them to stay with you by fire by force.haha

6 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You'll hang yourself first, you're already having panic attacks over Biafra.
You know you're doomed without them that's why you want them to stay with you by fire by force.haha
Have attack about what is not real?hmmmmm...nor worry by d tym mopo begin use koboko whip una yansh for public na dt tym u go know say he don purple for una and una fowl don lay cook egg.Arase just said it!...Lol. Proudly Niger Deltan

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Have attack about what is not real?hmmmmm...nor worry by d tym mopo begin use koboko whip una yansh for public na dt tym u go know say he don purple for una and una fowl don lay cook egg.Arase just said it!...Lol

They're not real and you're jumping around like a headless chicken over them?
They're not real and the zoo commissioner of police is threatening them?

Boy, you're just too damnn stupidd.

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

They're not real and you're jumping around like a headless chicken over them?
They're not real and the zoo commissioner of police is threatening them?

Boy, you're just too damnn stupidd.
When mad men gather to disrupt peace in an environment people take a swipe so your case is not diff cz is d same set of stupid fools gathering.so stop hyping ur rep cz we nor dey feel una matter at all,by d tym ur husband spare part shop nor sell again I go see where u go tk buy data talk nonsense for NL.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by galaxy4rep(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
u Nigerians ar fools! how can u claim to hate a group of ppl nd d same time won't allow them to go? it means that u ar aware that once we pull out, d zoo will fall! too scad if may say...yeye animals!

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by orunto27: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: LEAVE NIGER DELTA ALONE FROM YOUR PLANS. Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .Yeye people wen no get sense The above stated 10 steps represent the most common sensible intelligence I have gathered so far before we wipe out bokoharam and its sponsors from Nigeria and ISIS from the Middle East. Let the Arabs and the Fulani Herdsmen beware that Nigeria is no place to stomach Judases.
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
When mad men gather to disrupt peace in an environment people take a swipe so your case is not diff cz is d same set of stupid fools gathering.so stop hyping ur rep cz we nor dey feel una matter at all,by d tym ur husband spare part shop nor sell again I go see where u go tk buy data talk nonsense for NL.

You're not feeling them but you keep talking and creating threads about them every minute of your existence?

Even if am married and my husband is a spare parts dealer like you're insinuating, he's still a million % better than a ritualist like you that sustains his family by looking for human beings to kill and sell their body parts.

I'm an independent lady btw, am not like those females around you that depend on men(aside my dad) for their survival.

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by orunto27: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=DFemaleBoss post=39835649]

Says the street urchin and its manipulators.
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You're not feeling them but you keep talking and creating threads about them every minute of your existence?

Even if am married and my husband is a spare parts dealer like you're insinuating, he's still a million % better than a ritualist like you that sustains his family by looking for human beings to kill and sell their body parts.

I'm an independent lady btw, am not like those females around you that depend on men(aside my dad) for their survival.

Your comment just made clear that all those supporting biafra are stupid...u go fear ritualist well we niger deltans are not like u guys that can do anytyn for money e.g ritual killing and besides u even talk like all these mgbeke wen dey go sell their egg ovaries for cash!On a serious note eh u fall ur hand n yansh with those comments.And as for the thread is just to make away that we Niger deltans are not with u so better remove ur eye from our wealth,you thieves..Lol
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
galaxy4rep:
u Nigerians ar fools! how can u claim to hate a group of ppl nd d same time won't allow them to go? it means that u ar aware that once we pull out, d zoo will fall! too scad if may say...yeye animals!
Take this advice pls,next time if u are not well briefed about a societal issue on any state pls shut ur mouth and research cz u just proved u are more of an animal.Now let me tell you the issue,they want to leave and want another region which is the base of the nations resource and that region which I come from is not in support so they are lobbying but we have refused.So you can shut your poo mouth

1 Like

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Your comment just made clear that all those supporting biafra are stupid...u go fear ritualist well we niger deltans are not like u guys that can do anytyn for money e.g ritual killing and besides u even talk like all these mgbeke wen dey go sell their egg ovaries for cash!On a serious note eh u fall ur hand n yansh with those comments.And as for the thread is just to make away that we Niger deltans are not with u so better remove ur eye from our wealth,you thieves..Lol

"We Niger Delta" crew still exists on nairaland?

Give it up, stupidd Oshogbo niccur! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10
MOST IMPORTANTLY: LEAVE NIGER DELTA ALONE FROM YOUR PLANS. Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .Yeye people wen nor get sense

Feel free to add more

You called them yeye because they don't share in the same ideology or values with you! What are you willing to stake YOUR life for?
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:

When will you start taking sense? What's your grouse with the Biafra struggle? Aren't the Niger Deltans amongst the laziest people in Nigeria? SMH@
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

"We Niger Delta" crew still exists on nairaland?

Give it up, stupidd Oshogbo niccur! cheesy
ohhh! No wonder u dey talk,u tink say we don agree to join una foolishness?stay der dey fool ur old-age.AGBAYA!
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
dearpreye:

When will you start taking sense? What's your grouse with the Biafra struggle? Aren't the Niger Deltans amongst the laziest people in Nigeria? SMH@
I wuld hv loved to deal with one eddiot at a tym bt since u answer present to ur foolishness no wahala.Read ur comment and ask urslf wetin concern ur post with the fact say we wunt join biafra? Monkey!
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
ohhh! No wonder u dey talk,u tink say we don agree to join una foolishness?stay der dey fool ur old-age.AGBAYA!

This is really very funny coming from an old useless Oshogbo fool. I'm sure you're old enough to be my grandpa yet you have no common sense. grin

You're so ashamed of where you come from and you can't even say it rather you're hiding your hopeless self under Niger delta umbrella.

Lubbish cheesy
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

This is really very funny coming from a useless old Oshogbo fool. I'm sure you're old enough to be my grandpa yet you have no common sense. grin

You're so ashamed of where you come from and you can't even say it rather you're hiding your hopeless self under Niger delta umbrella.

Lubbish cheesy

LWKM! So who reject una proposal for biafra na yoruba now?that's y I say make u wake up u don too sleep,come warri make we talk.Fool at ur age wen u mgbeke don cross menopause and never still marry and u are bizzy donating n selling egg ovaries for money still get mouth.Ur age for monkey na grandmothers and u still dey here waiting for sparepart obinna mumu wen una dey sun dey campaign biafra!wake up o.Oruvwe!
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
zeusdgrt:
LWKM! So who reject una proposal for biafra na yoruba now?that's y I say make u wake up u don too sleep,come warri make we talk.Fool at ur age wen u mgbeke don cross menopause and never still marry and u are bizzy donating n selling egg ovaries for money still get mouth.Ur age for monkey na grandmothers and u still dey here waiting for sparepart obinna mumu wen una dey sun dey campaign biafra!wake up o.Oruvwe!

I just noticed that you've opened a thread on Naija delta and Biafra before and you were mercilessly floored, instead of you to hide ur useless self in shame, you're still wailing/bleating all over nairaland like a lost sheep.

I can see that you're nothing but an attention seeking miserable morafvking troll and you should be grateful that you got my attention for a few minutes which you would never have gotten in real life.

Now run along grandpa! grin
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Here was my response:

Why will all this companies and industries come to the east when you people are very hostile and can protest over silly things ehn

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by ckmayoca: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Here was my response:

The friend of yours is truely learned. Reasoned straight.
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kingsolex1:

Why will all this companies and industries come to the east when you people are very hostile and can protest over silly things ehn

Which people are hostile? Where did you get that information from? angry
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You've opened a thread on Naija delta and Biafra before and you were mercilessly floored yet you're still wailing all over nairaland like a lost sheep.

I can see that you're nothing but an attention seeking miserable morafvking troll and you should be grateful that you got my attention for a few minutes which you would never have gotten in real life. Now run along grandpa! grin
LOL...see mgbeke wan bite tongue!morafucking..etc.chai u funny.Well a poccupine shaped lady like u who jumps on my thread shuld be d one addressed as an attention seeker cz u tink say u get bad mouth too much now u hv been tot a lesson by warri blood.Stay off my topics cz u are not needed and try agree for obinna mk u marry o cz u don dey old for house.dirty stock pock short fat pig like u..go luk bush joor
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Which people are hostile? Where did you get that information from? angry

Tell me with these kind of protest and land grabbing attitude which foreign investor will see the south east as a conducive place for business.

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
[s]
zeusdgrt:
LOL...see mgbeke wan bite tongue!morafucking..etc.chai u funny.Well a poccupine shaped lady like u who jumps on my thread shuld be d one addressed as an attention seeker cz u tink say u get bad mouth too much now u hv been tot a lesson by warri blood.Stay off my topics cz u are not needed and try agree for obinna mk u marry o cz u don dey old for house.dirty stock pock short fat pig like u..go luk bush joor
[/s]

grin I don't even know if it's living in the ghetto shit hole naija or too much crack or even old age that has done so much damage to your brain that you now reason like an animal in the zoo.

Now let me educate you a lil, you old scrawny knucklehead cheesy where I live and call my "second" home, you become independent from the age of 18 and before 25 if you are determined like me wink, you should have assets to your name then marriage etc follows kiss

I actually took my time to explain this to you bc you sound like a fvking hick who's never stepped out of your villa so next time you hear a young independent lady, make sure you remember what I taught you that everyone cannot be like those lazy ass ugly fat bitchess around you. Capish?

I believe my work is done here, so you can now bugger off, bloody geezer! embarassed
Re: Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
[s][/s]

grin I don't even know if it's living in the ghetto shit hole naija or too much crack or even old age that has done so much damage to your brain that you now reason like an animal in the zoo.

Now let me educate you a lil, you old scrawny knucklehead cheesy where I live and call my "second" home, you become independent from the age of 18 and before 25 if you are determined like me wink, you should have assets to your name then marriage etc follows kiss

I actually took my time to explain this to you bc you sound like a fvking hick who's never stepped out of your villa so next time you hear a young independent lady, make sure you remember what I taught you that everyone cannot be like those lazy ass ugly fat bitchess around you. Capish?

I believe my work is done here, so you can now bugger off, bloody geezer! embarassed

Eyahhhhh,see wetin loneliness and konji dey make mgbeke they type,well I sympathize with u sha but sorry I am not into dirty gurls..especially d ones infected with verbal diarrhoea!..Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Obasanjo, Gowon And Murtala Muhammed / Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari / Press Release By Ijaws Of Egbema Clan: Rejoinder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.