Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (87856 Views)

A Thread For "James Hadley Chase" Readers. / All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Shear Your James Hadley Chase With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by bolaoni(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm everybody seems to be talking about Chase. Well read one of his book: The Way The Cookies Crumbles. Great Work! I can still remember the book evn though I read it several years ago. One thing I love about this orator is that he knows how to paint pictures with words.

I wish I could read all of his novels, but I happened to be a fan of NICK CARTER! Another wonderful writer.

Bola
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by kaylala(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2006
Good writer good characters wink
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2006
Guyz, i just finished reading a pirated copy of coffin from hong kong

Very interesting!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by nicetohave(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2006
bolaoni:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm everybody seems to be talking about Chase. Well read one of his book: The Way The Cookies Crumbles. Great Work! I can still remember the book evn though I read it several years ago. One thing I love about this orator is that he knows how to paint pictures with words.

I wish I could read all of his novels, but I happened to be a fan of NICK CARTER! Another wonderful writer.

Bola

Nick carter and his wilheimener gun smiley a good writer but a kid where James hadley chase is concerned
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2006
nicetohave:

Nick carter and his wilheimener gun smiley a good writer but a kid where James hadley chase is concerned

Damn right!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by kallylove(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2006
I've got fifty novel of james Hardley Chase at home.
Can anyone one tell me which character he has used in different "Title"
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2006
kallylove:

I've got fifty novel of james Hardley Chase at home.
Can anyone one tell me which character he has used in different "Title"

Is this a quiz? cheesy
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by kallylove(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2006
Call it whatever you like Man??
grin grin grin grin
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by bagoma(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2006
and are there prizes attached to this?
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2006
@Bagoma, that's exactly what i'm trying to find out.

Have you picked up your prize from nicetohave? cheesy
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by nicetohave(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2006
is Kallylove interested in selling his stock of James Hadley chase? i am still building my library....Bagoma please answer cushman's question
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by bagoma(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2006
@ cushman,
i'm sure my prize is nicely waiting for me, unfortunately i've not been able to go pick it up. but i will, over this weekend hopefully.

dont worry when i do you guys will surely know about it.

i trust mr nice now.
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by nicetohave(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2006
I am holding on to the next quiz session until someone (that is Bagoma) has picked up her prize, i need more credibility to run this "game show"
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by bagoma(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2006
grin grin grin grin
oh come on, mr quiz master, just go ahead!
your word is not only gospel it is law. grin grin
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2006
Very well then. @nicetohave, i'll PM you my postal/contact address cheesy
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by bagoma(f): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2006
I have collected my GIFT ooooo, curtesy of our wonderful and ever nice, quiz master.

come on people, lets give it up for.......

mr NICETOHAVE.

he is absolutely trustworthy! he's proven it. smiley smiley

(everyone, a standing ovation please)
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2006
@nicetohave can you hear the applause?

You've kept your word indeed.
wink cheesy cheesy wink
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by nicetohave(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2006
I'm glad you got your prize Bagoma, i havent even called to confirm...............its my pleasure,as i said its just to keep the thread alive in memory of James Hadley chase.

The next quiz will be out in 48hrs.

three more chase up for grabs
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by cushman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2006
Three more! I'll surely grab those...For sure
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by corlay(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2006
;Dthough most of his books follow d same storyline,they've got verve and colour.i've read over 70 of his books and i still remember each one of them like i read it yesterday.if u wan't a lowdown on any of his books, i'd be pleased to oblige
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by corlay(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2006
if there are any other chase characters like Tom Lepski.his wife Carole.Claude Kendrick,Mark Girland,Radnitz,John Dorey....,i'd like to know them
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by nicetohave(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2006
Welcome to NL corlay, the home of of fun, love, brains and weirdos  cool

if you have any chase to sell as antiques please PM me-----im building my library

and since you have such a fresh memory of James Hadley Chase i look forward to you taking away the rest of the ones i have to offer on this thread.

welcome once again  cheesy
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by kallylove(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2006
Well wink
You did try Corlay. but what about Lu Brady who is a proffessional in disguising. Joe bayglar, Tom Colleague. And of course Captain Terrell. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by nicetohave(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2006
Cushman i got your PM, you prize will be mailed out at the end of all the quiz; it came later than i had expected so it'll have to wait till the last of the quiz

The third Quiz:

1) Which is the first James Hadley chase novel to be written and which year was it written?
2) What is the name of Millionaire Mr Blandish's granddaughter?
3) The new movie FIREWALL is sequel to which James Hadley chase novel?

Goodluck everyone.
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by Jalal(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2006
@ Bagoma so he really sent u the Chase Well done to him, i knew he could be trusted, and am talking from experience!!!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by bagoma(f): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
yes jalal, he really did. he's indeed nice to have. cheesy
for me he's now tested and trusted! wink
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by Jalal(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2006
@ Bagoma...I envy u o!!! So which one did u get Maybe i should try my own luck!!!!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by kallylove(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2006
@Jalal
The question above is simple answer it and confirm your luck!!!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by ty4eva(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2006
popeson82,
cud u please get in touch wit me if truly u have abt 76 hardly chase in ur library?
I have read only 6! though i have moved on to other prolific writers like Harold Robbins, Daniel steel, Sydney Sheldon, Allan Jacobson, and the rest of them.
i think chase is hot!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by ty4eva(f): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2006
Nick Carter is good, but he's too much of a gun man!
hey evryone's talking 'bput gun men and gun books.wht abt all the reality novels and loves stories?
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by kallylove(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2006
Like Rebecca Winter in "After Midnight"

A nice novel Yeah!!!
Re: James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience by ty4eva(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2006
i have read
not safe to be free............quite interesting, the most interesting i have read
u r dead without money
he won't need it now
and a few others but can't remember their names now
d guy is really good
the suspense, d thrilll and all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette / Nairalanders, How Many Of You Remember These Timeless African Classics? / Three Paths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.