Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available (3808 Views)

See This Hillarious Poster Posted At Awo Hall OAU / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Suspected Masteminder Of Awo Hall Inferno! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by OldSYNC(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2009
Greatest Awo (The Dedication Track to all Awoites) by KIA MASTER feat OldSYNC is now online and available for your listening pleasure on http://www.myspace.com/oldsync1 .

The track, publicly performed at the SU 08/09 Freshers' Orientation party in the magnificent AMPHITHEATRE is dedicated to all residents of Obafemi Awolowo Hall (The Political Headquaters of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) and GREAT IFE at large; The track has received huge applause from students in OAU as most students has associated themselves with the respect of tradition demonstrated on the track. The track is purely an epitome of Awo's popular ARO as it echoes such in every aspect of the song. The track is a tactical Aro as it is an applaudable means of depicting the popular lifestyle in THE CASTLE OF GREAT MEN.

The Song was written By Araoye Kayode Kabir (The Social Director, Awolowo Hall 2008/2009) and Egunjobi Ojo Peters, Produced By Crude (http://www.myspace.com/crudeng) and co-produced by OldSYNC in Studio1 (08072662181).

The song is available on mp3 formats for easy download. The track is currently in circulation on media players on/off OAU Campus.

Once more, Visit http://www.myspace.com/oldsync1 to listen.

Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by nisot23(f): 9:25pm On May 14, 2009
Personally,i think you still need 2 work on that song and make it more Behind.
Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by OldSYNC(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
Thanks, we'll do something about it soonest!
Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by keji2008(f): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
i could not help, but laugh when i first heard the song. grin
its a typical replica of what goes on in Awo Hall. cheesy
am waiting for the video.hope its coming out soon?
Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by DrTomgirl(f): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2009
D song is a musical representation of the Spirit of Aroism in Awo Hall. I beg tushin it up.

Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by nisot23(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
Dr Tomgirl:

D song is a musical representation of the Spirit of Aroism in Awo Hall. I beg tushin it up.
Dr are u a member of oau students residing in moz on fb?
Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by DrTomgirl(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2009
@ nisot23: yea, am a Mozambique queen, U?
Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by nisot23(f): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2009
@dr tomgirl
yep.am 1 2.i creatd d@ group on fb.il add u soon.
Re: Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available by DrTomgirl(f): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
nisot23:

@dr tomgirl
yep.am 1 2.i creatd d@ group on fb.il add u soon.
@ nisot23: tnx wud appreciate dat, Bejide Motunrayo. U stay on block wot & wot's ur name.

(1) (Reply)

Ansu 3rd Batch, Direct Entry And Pre-science Lists Are Out! / NLNG Industrial Training Requirements For Application -apply Now / Brain Teaser: How Many Triangles Can You See? Only For Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.