Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (25364 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Anambra state government has moved in men and equipment to commence palliative work at the Nkpor flyover that is being threatened by erosion.

It will be recalled that the gov during the weekend paid a visit at the bridge and instructed Infrastructure Development Company (IDC) to do everything they can to save the bridge while we wait for federal government whom the road falls into their jurisdiction.

http://anambrariansnews.com.ng/?p=20090

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pic 1: during repairs

Pic 2: before repairs

Photo credit: @investnow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
We have nairaland and Linda ikeji to thank for this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
@afam4eva do the needful

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Bobbystanley(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Willie is working while Okorocha is Spewing trash.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Emekamex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kudos to Obiano for taking the burden of repairing a federal government road; after some people will be asking why we agitate for Biafra. The FG has not even shown a single atom of concern talk more of even trying to salvage the bridge. They should continue sha; God always has a way of protecting his people.

Lalasticlala do the needful.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by lasisi69(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na joke
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by tonquendo4u(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank you my governor.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
I am surprised Obiano is not in the Picture, dressed in 'his image-embossed print shirt' and his haircut with parting, standing next to a "WILLIE IS WORKING" sign post.. grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by dearsly(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nice one...
What of Okorocha and Oshimole?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by MuamarGaddaffi: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its working
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by playerinc(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nice
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by jmoore(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Obiano is working while Buhari is.. lipsrsealed

Because we belong to 5%.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by missionmex(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
A listening leader.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Odiegwu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Bigdreams(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good work by the government.

This will surely bring soothing relief to the people.

Kudos!

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?
Read my signature.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
And this made FP

Sips Opa eyin et Action bitters
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by eaglechild: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
What a responsive government.
Irrespective of the N20 billion being owed the state by the FG mainly as a result of construction and maintenance of FG roads they still continue to put the citizen first.

I hope he remembers some other equally pressing roads.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by JamesUka: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good one.
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nwulia(f): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
WiLLIE is WORKING. Weldone my Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by mazeltov(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
I can't keep this and I won't hide it, Obiano is the most performing governor both in south east and even Nigeria. He has vision for the people of anambra - the way he rehabilitated government lodge at Nibo junction, Fly over bridge and rehabilitation of roads opposite MRS station at awka, Putting street light from Eke awka to amawbia and some other places - just like small london. He double workers' salary as he has promised, traffic light is there too. Honestly as a yoruba man, I really want to commend him for his effort. Keep it up Mr Governor, we are solidly behind you sir

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by otokx(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good if true.
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by adonbilivit: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
RexTramadol1:
And this made FP

really? so this is not front page worthy? OK, upload ur nude pics so that lalasticlala will put it on FP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Emekamex:
Kudos to Obiano for taking the burden of repairing a federal government road; after some people will be asking why we agitate for Biafra. The FG has not even shown a single atom of concern talk more of even trying to salvage the bridge. They should continue sha; God always has a way of protecting his people.

Lalasticlala do the needful.

Sharap don't type shit, its a state road!
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok, if it was Peter Obi, this request would have to be channeled through Ministry of Works and then to Federal Executive Council. The President also need to visit the site to confirm.

The amount would have so much that we can wait for another federal budget.

Peter Obi sef
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by Titto93(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
RexTramadol1:
And this made FP

you deserve banning

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by tivta(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Where are the haters?
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by EagleScribes: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nice one there. At least something good to talk about. But must we wait for protest tinz before govt gives us what we deserve?
Re: Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests by estherdim: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
well done

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.