Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Biafra My Worry About My People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra My Worry About My People. (801 Views)

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / Implementation Of 2016 Budget, My Worry, Says Senate President / Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra My Worry About My People. by honourhim: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
The way my people pursue this Biafra thing is so irritating. You are protesting and causing obstruction to academic, social and business activities in our land and you think you are wise? This is crass foolishness.
You want to get Biafra by going into enemity with our neighbours in whose lands we have made investments. What kind of foolishness do you people have pls?

The annoying thing is that majority of you are touts and never-do-wells who have nothing to lose and you want to rope people who have investments all over Naija into your foolish approach? Those of you abroad making noise, what investment do you have in Igbo land?

Is it not thieves like Theodore Orji, Rochas and co that will take charge of the Biafra or you think the current Igbo political class will fold their arms and watch you rule Bafra? na wa for my people o.

A regional government where each region will be contributing to the center remains the best for now, not Biafra as a country. Step by step we shall get to Biafra. One step at a time. Be wise Biko nu. Unu emezila ka ndi na amaghi ihe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by Bambless1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
The Zoo Will Never Fall!
Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by moderation2020: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
honourhim:
The way my people pursue this Biafra thing is so irritating. You are protesting and causing obstruction to academic, social and business activities in our land and you think you are wise? This is crass foolishness.
You want to get Biafra by going into enemity with our neighbours in whose lands we have made investments. What kind of foolishness do you people have pls?

The annoying thing is that majority of you are touts and never-do-wells who have nothing to lose and you want to rope people who have investments all over Naija into your foolish approach? Those of you abroad making noise, what investment do you have in Igbo land?

Is it not thieves like Theodore Orji, Rochas and co that will take charge of the Biafra or you think the current Igbo political class will fold their arms and watch you rule Bafra? na wa for my people o.

A regional government where each region will be contributing to the center remains the best for now, not Biafra as a country. Step by step we shall get to Biafra. One step at a time. Be wise Biko nu. Unu emezila ka ndi na amaghi ihe.

it is too late for the preaching, when u see pmb u can save those preaching for him.
THE ZOO grin MUST grin FALL grin
Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by Awoofawo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
honourhim:

Kudo for saying the truth! Unfortunate you may be attack and disown soon! No one wish for war!

Restructuring the country to favour the constituting units at regional level just as in Canada is all we need as matter of fact.

Wish the sensible ones among you will continue to enlighten the ignorance folks about the grave implication of their actions and inactions when dealing with other tribes.

It took lot of effort to built, whereas little or no effort is need to destroy same thing!
Like someone already stated, Biafra should be an idealogy and a war cry! cool

3 Likes

Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by laudate: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
honourhim:

Bros, may you live long!! I preached along this same lines, sometime ago, and a few Ndi akalogooli called for my head on this forum. If not for the fact that this is cyberspace eh, only God knows what would have happened.... undecided

Honestly, Ndị mmadù ̣àfụjugo anya n’ife nā-eme kịtāà.

1 Like

Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by Curlieweed: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
honourhim:

You were probably living under a rock when Mumuharri dumped the last confab report in the nearest shredder he could find. You were probably on vacation in some alternate universe when the Arewa unceremoniously rejected the same report. The glaring truth is that obtaining Biafra and getting your regional government idea will encounter the same level of difficulty. Read: very, very difficult.

Seriously, fckk all those "investments". 60% of Biafrans are under 30 and don't have any investments. They need their own nation where they are free to work hard and make real secure investments.

At a time like this I will like to echo the U.S. Declaration of Independence thus:

In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Preamble

Outlines a general philosophy of government that justifies revolution when government harms natural rights.[79]

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I will equally leave you with the stirring words of the Ahiara declaration:

Our struggle has far-reaching significance. It is the latest recrudescence in our time of the age-old struggle of the black man for his full stature as man. We are the latest victims of a wicked collusion between the three traditional scourges of the black man - racism, Arab-Muslim expansionism and white economic imperialism. Playing a subsidiary role is Bolshevik Russia seeking for a place in the African sun. Our struggle is a total and vehement rejection of all those evils which blighted Nigeria, evils which were bound to lead to the disintegration of that ill-fated federation. Our struggle is not a mere resistance - that would be purely negative. It is a positive commitment to build a healthy, dynamic and progressive state, such as would be the pride of black men the world over...

...Since in the thinking of many white powers a good, progressive and efficient government is good only for whites, our view was considered dangerous and pernicious: a point of view which explains but does not justify the blind support which these powers have given to uphold the Nigerian ideal of a corrupt, decadent and putrefying society. To them genocide is an appropriate answer to any group of black people who have the temerity to attempt to evolve their own social system.

When the Nigerians violated our basic human rights and liberties, we decided reluctantly but bravely to found our own state, to exercise our inalienable right to self-determination as our only remaining hope for survival as a people. Yet, because we are black, we are denied by the white powers the exercise of this right which they themselves have proclaimed inalienable. In our struggle we have learnt that the right of self-determination is inalienable, but only to the white man.

These are the philosophical bases for our struggle not transient "investments"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by honourhim: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
I wish my people eill understand and take things easy.
Re: Biafra My Worry About My People. by lawrenceunaa: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2015
honourhim:
I wish my people eill understand and take things easy.
u made no sense in ur post. For how long will we clamour for resource control and regionalism. U re free to claim Igbo but in Biafra I stand.
Cc: easternlion, biafralion, ipob123london

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra -the Punch. / I Think This Biafrans Stuff Have Died Down Again / How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.