Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

U.s Bank Account.please No Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / U.s Bank Account.please No Scam (3957 Views)

Ph 5k And Get 10k Within 24hrs No Scam / Buy/sell Your $$$dollars - Instant Service/transfer - No Scam!!!! / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
please house I have heard over the years that you can open a USA bank account from Nigeria .how true is that? I don't mean virtual account but normal routing number ,bank account number,online access and banking to transfer your money to your bank account here in Nigeria.and ATM.please just need the humble truth and if its real those that do it or assist in doing it.arbitirage if you watching please help too.thanks. response like asap!!
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by teeman049: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Open payoneer account.
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
teeman049:
Open payoneer account.
I've that as a matter fact the very first set to get to Nigeria.I need bank account not limited prepaid card
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by juwoonn(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Open payoneer acct..that's what fits into ur description.
When I opened my payoneer acct, I got a free Bank of America checking account with routine number.
I got my card shipped to me in Nigeria through d post office within 11 days (free delivery). That's what I use to make withdrawals from amazon.com
What limitation are u talking about? I'm really enjoying my payoneer. You only pay a servicing fee of about $30 per anum.

I have never funded my payoneer card before, all I do is withdraw. Withdraw and withdraw grin
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
juwoonn:
When I opened my payoneer acct, I got a free Bank of America checking account with routine number.
I got my card shipped to me in Nigeria through d post office within 11 days (free delivery). That's what I use to make withdrawals from amazon.com
What limitation are u talking about? I'm really enjoying my payoneer. You only pay a servicing fee of about $30 per anum.

I have never funded my payoneer card before, all I do is withdraw. Withdraw and withdraw grin

Juwon, you aren't getting him. He has a Payoneer account, that his card was one of the first set that were shipped to Nigeria.

He's asking if anyone knows the procedures for opening a REAL US bank account from here , and not the virtual one Payoneer provides.
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by sirisiri34: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by juwoonn(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Juwon, you aren't getting him. He has a Payoneer account, that his card was one of the first set that were shipped to Nigeria.

He's asking if anyone knows the procedures for opening a REAL US bank account from here , and not the virtual one Payoneer provides.
Ok..sorry about that.
I just read his post again
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2015
juwoonn:
What limitation are u talking about? I'm

really enjoying my payoneer. You only pay a servicing fee of about $30 per anum.

I have never funded my payoneer card before, all I do is withdraw. Withdraw and
withdraw grin
my question is, the bank of america linked to the Payoneer card,can one in USA make cash deposit to it?

1 Like

Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by YoungWiseCash: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
juwoonn:

what services do you render that earns you funds in your payoneer account?
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by juwoonn(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2015
lesterpullen:

my question is, the bank of america linked to the Payoneer card,can one in USA make cash deposit to it?
I'm not sure of that...but I'm sure someone in USA can load ur payoneer and u'll withdraw from any ATM in Nigeria
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by juwoonn(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
what services do you render that earns you funds in your payoneer account?
Kindle ebooks
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
juwoonn:

I'm not sure of that...but I'm sure someone in USA can load ur payoneer and u'll withdraw from any ATM in Nigeria
you mean the private loading service, I thought you can't get that service if your Payoneer card is nigeria ?
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by juwoonn(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2015
lesterpullen:

you mean the private loading service, I thought you can't get that service if your Payoneer card is nigeria ?
Let's find out together, I was sure because a friend has used d service before, but I just realized he got his payoneer card when he was in Canada.

Probably Nigeria is limited..I don't know about that
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by odreji: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Kindle ebooks juwoonn, pls wld like to get ur personal email, I hv some questions to ask u regarding kindle eBooks... Or u can drop me ur pin nums or smtin... Tnkz
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm in the process of opening a USA account.will feel you all in if it clicks
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by ELGREF(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
U I'll need SSN,phone no,adress and link it with your PayPal or any card,you have to change your IP b4 doing that.......I can't say everything here sorry
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by arbitrage: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2015
lesterpullen:
please house I have heard over the years that you can open a USA bank account from Nigeria .how true is that? I don't mean virtual account but normal routing number ,bank account number,online access and banking to transfer your money to your bank account here in Nigeria.and ATM.please just need the humble truth and if its real those that do it or assist in doing it.arbitirage if you watching please help too.thanks. response like asap!!

Glad to hear you finally found a way out. Sorry I didn't see this on time. It's still possible to open US bank account from here but it won't be free as it was before again. What I mean is that when I opened mine, it was zero balance opening but the ones I know now usually require you to fund immediately with certain amount as part of opening process. I know HSBC Bank requested $5,000 in 2005/6 but now they require about $10,000 for opening international Bank account. One of my US accounts was through my workplace affiliation (like company employee referral) and the bank may not accept outsider registration but the other one I applied by myself in 2005 was turned down by the bank because of my Nigerian citizenship. It was few months later I got the reconsideration and acceptance email from the bank President. Then they immediately dispatched my bank account information letter, checkbook, ATM Visa card by post, and even later my hardware token all a free of charge cost to me. I have changed address couple of times and they still send those materials, with checkbook reflecting my current address, all free of charge. To apply for that now, I am not sure if they still do zero balance opening but you can only apply through their London Branch because US direct online application requires your social security number (SSN).

I know Payoneer also started the withdrawal to Nigerian bank earlier in the year but they gave up soon afterwards. A non Nigerian Payoneer account can't still withdraw to bank account.
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
arbitrage:

Glad to hear you finally found a way out. Sorry I didn't see this on time. It's still possible to open US bank account from here but it won't be free as it was before again. What I mean is that when I opened mine, it was zero balance opening but the ones I know now usually require you to fund immediately with certain amount as part of opening process. I know HSBC Bank requested $5,000 in 2005/6 but now they require about $10,000 for opening international Bank account. One of my US accounts was through my workplace affiliation (like company employee referral) and the bank may not accept outsider registration but the other one I applied by myself in 2005 was turned down by the bank because of my Nigerian citizenship. It was few months later I got the reconsideration and acceptance email from the bank President. Then they immediately dispatched my bank account information letter, checkbook, ATM Visa card by post, and even later my hardware token all a free of charge cost to me. I have changed address couple of times and they still send those materials, with checkbook reflecting my current address, all free of charge. To apply for that now, I am not sure if they still do zero balance opening but you can only apply through their London Branch because US direct online application requires your social security number (SSN).

I know Payoneer also started the withdrawal to Nigerian bank earlier in the year but they gave up soon afterwards. A non Nigerian Payoneer account can't still withdraw to bank account.
you are over right.still in the process of opening one.very hectic and frustrating but will fill you all in
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
arbitrage:

you are over right.still in the process of opening one.very hectic and frustrating but will fill you all in.very hard though
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lanrei(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
@op are you receiving the money from an American bank? You can't open an American bank account here in Nigeria as a Nigerian..only if you want to consider proxy.. Don't fall for scam
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
@house it did not work out as planned.@juwoon @arbitirage I could not open as a Nigerian.for everyone's info it is not possible as a Nigerian resident in Nigeria.but I was able a bancorp account with an oyibo details including online access ready for cash deposits.but in the process of getting the bank account I stumbled on something far lucrative for me.
it is receiving western union and moneygram anonymously with any name of choice and any state in the U.S will be rolling that service very very soon.thanks all for your contributions during my quest. truth is naija can't have a USA account for now
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
lesterpullen:
truth is naija can't have a USA account for now

It is possible.

I have offshore bank accounts in about 3 places
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolsix:

It is possible.
I have offshore bank accounts in about 3 places
not in the USA....
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
lesterpullen:

not in the USA....

USA => Wells Fargo
United Kingdom => Guaranty Trust Bank U.K Limited
India => Axis Bank Ltd
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolsix:

USA => Wells Fargo United Kingdom => Guaranty Trust Bank U.K Limited India => Axis Bank Ltd
OK that's cool
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by lesterpullen: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
offering western union and moneygram pick up services in the U.S to any Name of your choice,any city and any state. Receive the money same day in nigeria
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by enoch273: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2018
lesterpullen:
offering western union and moneygram pick up services in the U.S to any Name of your choice,any city and any state. Receive the money same day in nigeria
pls kindly put me through this process.
Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by enoch273: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2018

USA => Wells Fargo United Kingdom => Guaranty Trust Bank U.K Limited India => Axis Bank Ltd
pls what're the requirements in opening a wells fargo account?

1 Like

Re: U.s Bank Account.please No Scam by Akposkiz: 2:56pm On Jan 18
Open payoneer acct.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Metawar Token / Interested In Attending Event Planning And Decoration Training School In Abuja / Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.