Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (97375 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!

658 Likes 53 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lol it's actually so cringe

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by IndianaJay: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
We have heard you although no need to open thread because of this.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
IndianaJay:
as you don read finish..... swerve

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by ipreach: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
This thread is laughable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by acenazt: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its Shameful

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by donTbone(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cant count the number of times av read this advice!

Only guys with low self esteem does such. Now its high time we
started getting hard to get too. We gotta prove who runs the world.

#TeamObinrinOmata

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
It is only in Nigeria, that you get to see all that....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
IndianaJay:
chances are that u're among them

op don exposed you#repent

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by IndianaJay: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Ode.....I'm female angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
liljboy:
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's
Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their
request. Please stop doing that! For the love of
gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it
correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts
like,
acception..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks
for accepting my request. May God bless you
and your family, anything you seek you shall
find... any weapon fashioned against you shall
not prosper... every evil obstacle will be
diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for
an ordinary request?

KWANU!!!
P U S $ Y NIGGAS ON RAMPAGE,just in a quest to f u'c k the babe grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by liljboy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:

lwkmd you just killed him

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Dubemkelly(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Have you been living under the rock? This been discussed massively, why recycling it? Lets try come up with something different and juicier. Repetition Kills Interest

16 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
IndianaJay:

Ode.....I'm female angry
U can even be a transgender...so how do u see all these sycophantic compliments from these slowpokes,do u value or have respect for them?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
IndianaJay:

Ode.....I'm female angry
you are a female? I think I have a question, for you, please what is the essence of a lady having 3,000 pictures on Facebook?

A lady wakes up in the morning, take her bath, apply makeup, snap and post on her wall, so guys would call her, my queen, my love, you are beautiful, sexy, beta pikin, I love you, marry me, please what do you ladies drive in such things? Is that some of you are so dull, naïve, and insecure?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Have heard dis up to 5times on nairaland.

* poos on thread, Jumps out of thread*

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Have you been living under the rock? This been discussed massively, why recycling it? Lets try come up with something different and juicier. Repetition Kills Interest
yea,for the benefit of those that registered newly and those that weren't opportuned to read it that time....this topic needs to be preached everyday like the gospel,this madness must cease.these im be ciles should stop demeaning or belittling our dignity online

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by DUOz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
IndianaJay:

Ode.....I'm female angry

That one loud. Put up a pic for evidence bro. Ooppps sorry miss

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
frakdon:
you are a female? I think I have a question, for you, please what is the essence of a lady having 3,000 pictures on Facebook?

A lady wakes up in the morning, take her bath, apply makeup, snap and post on her wall, so guys would call her, my queen, my love, you are beautiful, sexy, beta pikin, I love you, marry me, please what do you ladies drive in such things? Is that some of you are so dull, naïve, and insecure?
i feel like e_punching or slapping those niggas,even my sis of 17yrs do get 100likes,amid numerous comments of these men

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by dmola(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
that's y I preferred twtr to fcbk

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by hotdi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
IndianaJay:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by SonOfEl(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
liljboy:

like,
acception..."

diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for
an ordinary request?

KWANU!!!

You copied these from Maureen nwakaibeya's page on facebook I believe....

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Qualer: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
liljboy:

like,
acception..."

diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for
an ordinary request?

KWANU!!!

Thanks for the postation of this observation on your thread. May God bless you
and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper...
every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN & Amen!!!"

22 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Youngpo413: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
They are different from those foolish guys here that are busy sending ladies PMs,thereby making some b!tches to feel too big ontop nothing...foolish guy everywhere you go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Maximillian1: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
Have heard dis up to 5times on nairaland.

* poos on thread, Jumps out of thread*
nt xo fast..come and pack ur shit o grin

12 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Maximillian1:
nt xo fast..come and pack ur shit o grin
no way grin d thread deserves da poo * continues running*

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
They are different from those foolish guys here that are busy sending ladies PMs,thereby making some b!tches to feel too big ontop nothing...foolish guy everywhere you go.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Maximillian1: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Durenttt:
no way grin d thread deserves da poo * continues running*
*sets leg for her* grin

22 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Enegod(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
undecided
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by DUOz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Youngpo413:

Chances are that you are part of the foolish guys. No offense

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Youngpo413: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
DUOz:

Chances are that you are part of the foolish guys. No offense
NO,sir I am better than that...or are you guilty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i feel like e_punching or slapping those niggas,even my sis of 17yrs do get 100likes,amid numerous comments of these men
mehn! There's this lady, I am close to her, yeah she beautiful, truly but I am beginning to see that's where it ends, every morning, when ever she is ready to go to work, she would take a shot and post on Facebook, so irritating, I have asked her before what's the essence of having a thousand pictures on Facebook, like she takes her beautiful face and facebooking serious and honestly outta all my female friends she Is the only 1 who constantly does that, I am beginning to wonder, is she insecure, immature, and low self esteem that all she cares about is men, complementing her fine face, boosting her ego, really what does she drive in men calling her sexy, beautiful baby, my queen, my love, like she needs to confirm from outsiders, before her mind is at peace, it is very annoying, because I am very close to her...the last time I asked her, she was like, am doing it for fun, Gaddamn, what is the fun in posting pictures every day, and having 120-150likes and with senseless 50+ comments...
I'll talk to her again...

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.