Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. (5329 Views)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Arrange For His Own Arrest? / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by NewNigeriaMind: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
I just saw a mucked tweet of kanu asking igbos to kill their yoruba neighbours in the east.

But is that not wrong considering yoruba people have nothing against his questions for biafra.

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Bambless1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
I Don Blvt
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by lionness(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
post the link
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by emyphil: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
did Oba akiolu ask yorubass to kill igbos in lagoon? did fashionla deported igbos that's should be the question?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Fash20: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
emyphil:
did Oba akiolu ask yorubass to kill igbos in lagoon? did fashionla deported igbos that's should be the question?
Point of correction Oba akiolu didn't ask the Yorubas to KILL Igbos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by YoruBanger: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
When are the yeeb.os in Yorubaland relocating en masse back East? Biafra is on the horizon y'all. Make Una begin pack o. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by azzima(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fash20:
don't mind the Bastard.....if this tribal pogrom starts ,it's the igbos that will lose because they are EVERYWHERE in the west and if Arewa joins Yoruba (Odua/arewastan), many Igbos will go down in the north. A word is JUST enough......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Sweetguy25: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thats a lie. Stop spreading falsehood
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
azzima:
don't mind the Bastard.....if this tribal pogrom starts ,it's the igbos that will lose because they are EVERYWHERE in the west and if Arewa joins Yoruba (Odua/arewastan), many Igbos will go down in the north. A word is JUST enough......

OPC abi na YAMS, you can venture into the streets of Lagos and test the waters to see if you and yours won't be the first casualties...

N.B: YAMS = Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Fash20: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
azzima:
sure

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
US Based Doctor Calls for Mass Slaughter of Igbos in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oba akiolu comments was not a directive to Yorubas or anyone to kill another human.

What kanu is tellin8s igbo brethren this that they should start ethics cleansing on yoruba people in the east

I was supporting the animal before, that guy is a really a clown.

7 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by omoelesa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

OPC, you can venture into the streets of Lagos and test the waters to see if you and yours won't be the first casualties...
Did OPC venture into the street in akure before una get sense.Na to dey make mouth like ajaakara.

10 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
omoelesa:
Did OPC venture into the street in akure before una get sense.Na to dey make mouth like ajaakara.

When erstwhile SGF, Ondo high chief and elder statesman, Olu Falae was kidnapped and his farm ravaged by the Fulani herdsmen, did the silly Deji deem it fit to summon the head of the Fulanis to his Palace?

Did the useless Akure youths had the guts to even muster an iota of courage to attack the Fulanis?
But you and your lots would cowardly descended on the an Igbo chief after inviting him to your palace for a talk.

Olu Falae was kidnapped, humiliated and kept in the bush by 6 Fulani herdsmen until a ransom was paid. And the Fulani herdsmen even warned him not to talk anyhow else they would come for him again.
Yet the cowardly and useless Deji did not deem it fit to act.
The Deji of Akure only found strength when it involved a diplomatic and peace loving Igbos!
Deji was only lucky that his shameful act did not happen in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
To the idiot posting pictures here.

Did the doctor claim to fighting for yoruba people or did claim to be speaking for us.

Kanu is the new igbo head. He claims he is fighting for igbo people. The east has been protesting his being locked up for days.

my question when will his people star the killing he is instructing them.

10 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Alawe(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I just saw a mucked tweet of kanu asking igbos to kill their yoruba neighbours in the east.

But is that not wrong considering yoruba people have nothing against his questions for biafra.
i don't think any tribe has the power to kill off another tribe. but if the igbos have the power to kill all yorubas they should do, i dont see any big deal in that.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Alawe:
dont be afraid, i don't think any tribe has the power to kill off another tribe. but if the igbos have the power to all yorubas they should do, i dont see any big deal in that.

I am not afraid cause I doubt if there are up to 1000 yoruba people in all of the SE.

But the guy is stupid. Why bring yoruba into his biafra wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by speedyGonzales: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
link? igbo's are not yorubas they hate people individually not everyone at the same time, well except northerns!

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Qelvin(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
azzima:
Look at this slag, in your screwed up mind u think going around killing people en masse is as easy as pouring out cocktails of champagne yeah? What makes you think any sane Igbo in this day and age will fold his hands and watch an apocalyptic horde of barbarians mow him down without fighting back, ooh..you think home advantage will save your a.s.s this time abi? This fool thinks we are still in '66...you will be in for a rude awakening when it all begins.

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Scholes007(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

thats a very big lie op, it was concorted by your fellow propagandist

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Omololu007(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I am not afraid cause I doubt if there are up to 1000 yoruba people in all of the SE.

But the guy is stupid. Why bring yoruba into his biafra wahala.
one thing the ibos should know is that,,it shall be blood for blood,,if yorubas are been attack and killed in the south east,,we will also start the kiling of ibos in the south west

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Tolatutu: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
emyphil:

Stop telling lies, Oba Akiolu never did such. Fashola deported even fellow Yorubas to their States, some were sent to Ibadan sef

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
To the idiot posting pictures here.

Did the doctor claim to fighting for yoruba people or did claim to be speaking for us.

Kanu is the new igbo head. He claims he is fighting for igbo people. The east has been protesting his being locked up for days.

my question when will his people star the killing he is instructing them.

Ass-licking miserable bigot, remember how you lots threatened fire and brimstone should RB get to Lagos. And for some months now RB has been blaring in Lagos to your chagrin and shame.

In anyway, you can still test your capabilities on the streets of Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Rotimi47: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Alawe:
i don't think any tribe has the power to kill off another tribe. but if the igbos have the power to kill all yorubas they should do, i dont see any big deal in that.
I just pray the Igbos won't run to ICJ saying Yorubas are carrying out ethnic cleansing when the Yorubas retaliate against them? ( that's if they attack any Yoruba based on Biafra agitation).

4 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rotimi47:
I just pray the Igbos won't run to ICJ saying Yorubas are carrying out ethnic cleansing when the Yorubas retaliate against them? ( that's if they attack any Yoruba based on Biafra agitation.

Yorubas, the aggressors in all these years, retaliate? What an irony!

Find some other tales to propagate and simply go into the streets and test your capabilities in daylight instead of hiding under the cover of darkness to unleash wicked acts on the peace-loving Igbos.

Or is there no more Igbo shops to loot or Ladipo and Alaba markets to lock up?

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fash20:
that's right, he personally said he l kill them
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Omololu007:
one thing the ibos should know is that,,it shall be blood for blood,,if yorubas are been attack and killed in the south east,,we will also start the kiling of ibos in the south west
I thought there were no yo.robbers in the east?

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by NewNigeriaMind: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
J
xtrorse:

Ass-licking miserable bigot, remember how you lots threatened fire and brimstone should RB get to Lagos. And for some months now RB has been blaring in Lagos to your chagrin and shame.

In anyway, you can still test your capabilities on the streets of Lagos...

Who threatened you. A radio frequency can get anywhere it likes.

Don't worry, I am not in lagos now.

So if I get you righr, you want to fight yorubas in lagos....lol
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
J
Who threatened you. A radio frequency can get anywhere it likes.

Don't worry, I am not in lagos now.

So if I get you righr, you want to fight yorubas in lagos....lol

Hey, stop the pretence and simply confirm from your fellow miserable bigots on NL...

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yoruba snakes

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by totit: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ibo? They know their boundaries abegii cheesy
Ibo? They can't, dare not. Never!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Future For Biafra – France / Interesting Conversation Of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim With NTA Crew / World Largest Aircraft Antonov Landed In Markuurdi Airforce Runway-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.