Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) (4983 Views)

Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Macelliot(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kemi Omololu Olunloyo also known as MadamkooBiafra is a pro-biafra activist, Born on August 6th 1964 in Ibadan , Oyo State, Nigeria.

Background: Omololu-Olunloyo is the daughter of former Oyo state governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo and the second of ten children. She lived for 14 years in Nigeria, 30 years in the United States, and five years in Canada.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Omololu-Olunloyo

According to her post on her facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/HNNAfrica/ with more than 48,000+ fans, she has adopted a biafran name "NKEM" which looks more like her yoruba name "KEMI"...

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by ikechu1278: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Get that woman out of pro biafran anything. You people are tainting the name biafrs

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Macelliot(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
ikechu1278:
Get that woman out of pro biafran anything. You people are tainting the name biafrs
She said in one of her post=>

Abiola said he could do without the Igbos. He became president, the Hausa generals annulled his election and set him up for the Americans
who KILLED him. He did not die from any cup of tea. All three ppl in the cell drank the tea. The 5 star General, Susan Rice and him. That general
killed him with a stun
gun the size of a pen. He won't even know what killed him.
Abiola could have done without the Hausas.
Abiola was also a
longtime CIA spy who
sold Nigerian secrets.
The Igbos are already
making their moves
# madamkoobiafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
That Yeriba Canadian deportee was a chronic Igbo hater, hope she has no hidden agenda sha. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Tunami(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
she try
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Macelliot(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
That Yeriba Canadian deportee was a chronic Igbo hater, hope she has no hidden agenda sha. undecided
how?
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Macelliot:

how?

She's made so many hate speeches against Igbos when she was living in Canada and even after she got deported to Naija.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Dumbasss, every chronic Ibo hater wants you to have Biafra. I've contributed money to that albino too, anything to make me stop seeing these parasites in my region.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

Dumbasss, every chronic Ibo hater wants you to have Biafra. I've contributed money to that albino too, anything to make me stop seeing these parasites in my region.

Contributed which money?
Jobless broke ass niccur living under the bridge like you?
Lmao

15 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

U wey hunger wan finish Ur life

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Macelliot(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

is that why she adopted a Biafran name and wished she could be a biafran?

5 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by keko14: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
coming back.
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by speedyGonzales: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
awesome!
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Contributed which money?
Jobless broke ass niccur living under the bridge like you?
Lmao

Jobless? If you're in Lagos, take the next cab and meet me up NOW in Radisson Blu by the jetty. Just P.M me. Let's keep this thread alive.

I don't normally do this.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Chanchit: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank God you guys know she hasmany loose nuts in her head just like all Biafra wailers, so its just like mind tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

Jobless? If you're in Lagos, take the next cab and meet me up NOW in Radisson Blu by the jetty. Just P.M me. Let's keep this thread alive.

I don't normally do this.

See someone hunger has "liquidated" forming Dangote on nairaland. grin
Please I consider it an insult to my person asking me if I live in Yoruba land.
Y'all tk noteangry

5 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

See someone hunger has "liquidated" forming Dangote on nairaland. grin
Please I consider it an insult to my person asking me if I live in Yoruba land.
Y'all tk noteangry

You must be really silly. Where do you live?
FYI, no successful Ibo man alive that haven't lived /still living in Yoruba land. Flavor, Genevieve, Linda Ikeji, P square, Phyno, K Cee etc are here, who you be? Local akwuna.

Infact, pick up any Ibo movie, the better storyline is travelling from the east to the city a.k.a. Yoruba land with Ghana must go bag.

7 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

FYI, no successful Ibo man alive that haven't lived /still living in Yoruba land. Flavor, Genevieve, Linda Ikeji, P square, Phyno, K Cee etc are here, who you be? Local akwuna.

Infact, pick up any Ibo movie, the better storyline is travelling from the east to the city a.k.a. Yoruba land with Ghana must go bag.

See painment cheesy Why are Yeribas so stupiid like this? So bc few Igbos live in Lagos which used to be the capital of Nigeria btw, therefore every Igbo must have something to do with Lagos?

I find it quite funny when I hear hungry village champions like you call someone local and please I know you are product of prostitution which has damaged you beyond redemption that you now think every female you come across is like that thing that bore you. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
oh that bi*tch. we call people like that omo ale in Yoruba land. those are the kind of people who support Biafra, riff raffs from all corners of the earth.
check out her stupidity here.

http://happenings.com.ng/i-am-god-kemi-omololu-olunloyo/

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Coolabbie: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

LMAO!!!!
In all their movies, when their benefactor is going to seek for greener pastures, he goes to Lagos.
Lagos is their own London. grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ioannes:
oh that bi*tch. we call people like that omo ale in Yoruba land. those are the kind of people who support Biafra, riff riffs from all corners of the earth.
check out her stupidity here.

http://happenings.com.ng/i-am-god-kemi-omololu-olunloyo/

See them hypocrites! A moment you bigots stutter "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria", "Nigeria Will Not break".

And yet they accuse Igbos of being their problems.

Why do many Yorubas stand for nothing?

See one of your brother's tweet (hope his recent pro-Biaf...stand comes from a clean heart)

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

See painment cheesy Why are Yeribas so stupiid like this? So bc few Igbos live in Lagos which used to be the capital of Nigeria btw, therefore every Igbo must have something to do with Lagos?

I find it quite funny when I hear hungry village champions like you call someone local and please I know you are product of prostitution which has damaged you beyond redemption that you now think every female you come across is like that thing that bore you. Smh

Dumbasss, Nne gi si akwuna kwuna. Ndi nkita ara.

Few ibos? Local npki like you.

Last time I checked Calabar and Lokoja used to be federal capital too, why aren't you noisy villagers populating those places?

7 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

Last time I checked Calabar and Lokoja used to be federal capital too, why aren't you noisy villagers populating those places?

Agbero have you eaten? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

See lying propagandist and history distortionist on another round of lies...

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
When FFK and Kemi Olunloyo support something you should know its comedy

6 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Super1759: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok naaaa

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

See them hypocrites! A moment you bigots stutter "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria", "Nigeria Will Not break".

Why do many Yorubas stand for nothing?

you know, I have seen you troll the internet with such pathetic ignorance that I have wondered how you managed to make it out of the birth canal in one piece without hurting yourself.

I can't even bring out anything intelligent from what you wrote up there.

sorry to disappoint u but I won't be debating with your likes tonight.

your post reeks of silliness.

compose something more diligent devoid of insults then I will engage you otherwise you and your sister rose can continue to rant online for all I care.

4 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ioannes:
you know, I have seen you troll the internet with such pathetic ignorance that I have wondered how you managed to make it out of the birth canal in one piece without hurting yourself.

I can't even bring out anything intelligent from what you wrote up there.

sorry to disappoint u but I won't be debating with your likes tonight.

your post reeks of silliness.

compose something more diligent devoid of insults then I will engage you otherwise you and your sister rose can continue to rant online for all I care.

Miserable ass-licking slave, so in your left mind you felt your previous post and others are not insultive?

You must be daft and empty-headed!

The mere thought of Biaf... shall continue to cause you lots terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness...

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Agbero have you eaten? cheesy
Local ashee, ha market? I wan short time.

4 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

You know dey look face? Abi you know know your size/mate?

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

Your mother is already nakid in bed waiting for you.
I learnt inbreeding is the norm in Yeroba land. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

You know dey look face? Abi you know know your size/mate?
I hate it when loons keep following me around, stop quoting me, fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers / Singapore Billion Dollars Company, Port Notel In Abuja.. Photos / NNPC Records N13.43bn In Trading Surplus (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.