Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) (4986 Views)

Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:
I hate it when loons keep following me around, stop quoting me, fool.

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion...

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Gravanno: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

My mother is already nakid in bed waiting for you. I learnt selling babies is a norm in your jungle . lipsrsealed
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by coolitempa(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

You must be really silly. Where do you live?
FYI, no successful Ibo man alive that haven't lived /still living in Yoruba land. Flavor, Genevieve, Linda Ikeji, P square, Phyno, K Cee etc are here, who you be? Local akwuna.

Infact, pick up any Ibo movie, the better storyline is travelling from the east to the city a.k.a. Yoruba land with Ghana must go bag.

Including agbari ojukwu......azikiwe.......etc...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Miserable ass-licking slave, so in your left mind you felt your previous post and others are not insultive?

You must be daft and empty-headed!

The mere thought of Biaf... shall continue to cause you lots terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness...

its OK. I understand how your life must suck.

I am not the cause of your frustration though.

if you need work to do better apply for grave digging or something. am sure your other Igbo pals will reject you once they know you are an OSU.

do yourself a favor and throw yourself under a speeding train. let's try and keep the population of fo *ols down a bit in Nigeria OK?
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by coolitempa(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

I hate it when loons keep following me around, stop quoting me, fool.

Xtrorse aka tortoise is another frustrated biafraudian who refuses to go.......but by thunder by fire.......the flat.head must get his Biafra.. grin
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ioannes:
its OK. I understand how your life must suck.

I am not the cause of your frustration though.

if you need work to do better apply for grave digging or something. am sure your other Igbo pals will reject you once they know you are an OSU.

do yourself a favor and throw yourself under a speeding train. let's try and keep the population of fo *ols down a bit in Nigeria OK?

I understand your misery and that you detest the truth.
But there's no need for you to scratch yourself to death...Don't drink that rat poison yet.

Your hatred for anything Igbo notwithstanding I still wish to offer you an opportunity to turn a new and cease being a merchant of human parts.
I understand that your current remuneration for working as an apprentice in Soka Evil may be partly the cause of your frustration.

I hereby propose you take a bold step NOW and leave that dungeon of death. Go to a place I will show you in Aba and learn a trade or skill.

This rare opportunity will help in shaping and turning your life around for the better...if you're willing and obedient.

So, PM me NOW...

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gravanno:

In my next life, I'll never come back a Yoruba.
May Ogun/Sango forbid! angry .

Is it that bad? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolitempa:
Xtrorse aka tortoise is another frustrated biafraudian who refuses to go.......but by thunder by fire.......the flat.head must get his Biafra.. grin

She-male verm1n from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, how market today?

Hope you made a good income from your pervert business today.

Anyway, tomorrow is another opportunity to thrill your customers.

Good luck, if you escape being caught soonest!

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by coolitempa(f): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

She-male verm1n from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, how market today?

Hope you made a good income from your pervert business today.

Anyway, tomorrow is another opportunity to thrill your customers.

Good luck, if you escape being caught soonest!

.....frustrated twit....... wink....Emeritus856.....your food is here..... grin...instead of marching for freedom...you are here everyday.....a disgrace to the biafran struggle....Chukwu abiama o....IPOD youth....
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Duru1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
That Yeriba Canadian deportee was a chronic Igbo hater, hope she has no hidden agenda sha. undecided

Bros you could not be more correct. The deportee was a rabid Igbo hater. Such a free waist from Yari.ba lineage cannot be a Biafra supporter unless she has a hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by DFemaleBoss(f): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Duru1:

Bros you could not be more correct. The deportee was a rabid Igbo hater. Such a free waist from Yari.ba lineage cannot be a Biafra supporter unless she has a hidden agenda.

I'm not bros oo, am a female. cry
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolitempa:
.....frustrated twit....... wink....Emeritus856.....your food is here..... grin...instead of marching for freedom...you are here everyday.....a disgrace to the biafran struggle....Chukwu abiama o....IPOD youth....

She-male verm1n from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, which one are you at?

You lots bragged and mocked yourselves to stupor that IPOB ends online.

Now for the past 4 days the streets in the East have been invaded by IPOB demonstrators who are ever ready to die for what they believe in.

The truth is that loud-mouthed cretins like you will end up dying for nothing when IPOB youths are dying for something.

You can see why you are of no use to humanity, and a disgrace to black race.

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2015
xtrorse:

I understand your misery and that you detest the truth.
But there's no need for you to scratch yourself to death...Don't drink that rat poison yet.

Your hatred for anything Igbo notwithstanding I still wish to offer you an opportunity to turn a new and cease being a merchant of human parts.
I understand that your current remuneration for working as an apprentice in Soka Evil may be partly the cause of your frustration.

I hereby propose you take a bold step NOW and leave that dungeon of death. Go to a place I will show you in Aba and learn a trade or skill.

This rare opportunity will help in shaping and turning your life around for the better...if you're willing and obedient.

So, PM me NOW...

*ignored*
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by EzeCanada: 12:58am On Nov 10, 2015
I know this sick woman personally, She has nothing but hatred for Ndi Igbo.

Ndi Igbo should please ignore this lunatic

1 Like

Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by coolitempa(f): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2015
xtrorse:

She-male verm1n from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, which one are you at?

You lots bragged and mocked yourselves to stupor that IPOB ends online.

Now for the past 4 days the streets in the East have been invaded by IPOB demonstrators who are ever ready to die for what they believe in.

The truth is that loud-mouthed cretins like you will end up dying for nothing when IPOB youths are dying for something.

You can see why you are of no use to humanity, and a disgrace to black race.

I support them now....so what is the problem.......they are dying and marching for Biafra......... grin grin....when are you going to join them
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by totorimi: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2015
She will be with us in paradice
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2015
coolitempa:
I support them now....so what is the problem.......they are dying and marching for Biafra......... grin grin....when are you going to join them

If you're worth your numerous silly rants on NL simply start a counter protest... Or you've got no liver?
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by coolitempa(f): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2015
xtrorse:

If you're worth your numerous silly rants on NL simply start a counter protest... Or you've got no liver?

Tortoise....as usual.....slow in movement .......but slow in thinking too......haba ......your limited intelligence is truly embarrassing......quick question.....why should I start a counter protest when I am in support of the present one..........please go out and protest and stop hiding here....
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
coolitempa:
Tortoise....as usual.....slow in movement .......but slow in thinking too......haba ......your limited intelligence is truly embarrassing......quick question.....why should I start a counter protest when I am in support of the present one..........please go out and protest and stop hiding here....

She-male verm1n, slow and steady wins the race. And that's why confused bigots like you have been running amok on almost every IPOB topic and having sleepless nights.

You remember some months ago when many of your kinds were busy opening threads, commenting and masquerading as SS/SS-Igbos lovers when in reality you still remain wolves in sheep clothings; until you were busted one after the other, though there are still remnants.

You don tire now, abi?

May I remind you that IPOB youths have risen to take their destinies in their hands while hypocrites like you would end up dying for nothing in Lord Lugard's cage.

BTW, how is your pervert business doing? My concern for you is that when you're eventually caught the disgrace would be unquantifiable...
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by EmeritusMbaM: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) by macluvph1(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless nnamdi kanu because if not because of him this thread won't be opened or the subject Bia**fra to be discussed about. grin
EmeritusMbaM:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless nnamdi kanu because if not because of him this thread won't be opened or the subject Bia**fra to be discussed about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun APC Congress And The Limit Of A Ruler's Interference / I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / Count Me Out Of Abia Assembly Crisis - Hon. Erondu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.