Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (64986 Views)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
I never truly believed in love so I tried double dating so as to prevent ever giving my heart the opportunity to do so. It was going perfectly well for me cos I decided the pace of the relationship and there's nothing as lovely as having different ladies use their credit to call you every single day ( or so I thought). it was fun for me and when they get all attach and hoping that one day I might popped the question then I look for the slightest argument and am off and there's no coming back.

It seems all happy happy endings for me never having the inkling that my whole lahlahland will come crashing down in my face faster than a pack of cards falling under gravity.

It was on a Friday morning, my cousin brume who I haven't seen for 6yrs came to spend the holiday with us, I was showing her around when she drew my attention with a loud woowww like a child who just heard the sound of a thunder I turned swiftly towards the direction of her sight. When I saw a figure that could only be imagined never seen. My eyes located a radiating dark complexion lady with a waist not more than 28, hips close to 42, 5ft7, long dark hair, brown eyes and a Damn killing catwalk. For the first time in as long as I can remember. B4 I could regain myself my cousin had gone to her to have a chat her and she somehow stylishly introduced me to her and that was the timing I was looking for and I grasp it with both hands with sweet gists that she gladly asked us to walk her she told she just moved into the area and was glad to have us as friends.

Instanter, After the long walk me she gave me her number and showed me her house telling me she would me glad to have me visit her anytime. I went home feeling as a ghost gliding on air all thanks to my cous( though am still paying her for it till date).

Flashforward, 2months later we were like the best couple in the area with me been a poster of change most girls try to advertise to their unrepentant flirtitious boyfriends. All of a sudden I was embracing love with both hands. For the first time I could say I truly fell in love and for just those moment I felt loved(or so I thought). Having sex with her was an undescribeable fun.

On a Saturday afternoon, all kitted up in my man united jersey ready for the barclays weekend when her call came in. she told me she all alone and she needed company, I jumped instantly forgetting the club game for my personal away game armed with different brand of rain coat. I got to her house in 3mins which is my personal record of my walk to her house.

before I cud count 1-10 backwards it started raining inside her apartment so I bought out a variety of my raincoat instantly like a soldier in a bring back our girls mission after 2rounds of the race in her peak she said " it's the best sex ever,BB" I was dumbfounded cos I am BJ and my bestfriend is BB.I just got dressed and walked out.

Pls, I need your advice cos am going out of my mind ryt now. she gave 23miss calls this morning. What do I do cos I can't stand her presence now.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by chocolateme(f): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
See Gobe!!
Gone are the days when people should be threatened by this kind of issues. For me, once he starts calling my best friend's name, I will start summoning his ancestor's name like 'ezemmuo, amadioha, ikukumekue, udinekudu, thunder, fire and brimstone to come tear that mouth wey him dey use call my friend's name.
After that session, make I see how e go take happen again. By the way..

FTC
Chocolate cream

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by chocolateme(f): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
See Gobe!!.
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
See Gobe!!.
what's ur advice,pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin in this kinda situation all u need do is thnk God she's ur girlfriend nd nt wife grin

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin in this kinda situation all u need do is thnk God she's ur girlfriend nd nt wife grin
Whooaa, but she's the very first girl that I have ever loved. It ain't easy to just move on. Am tied btw her and my friend should I leave them both??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
See Gobe!!
Gone are the days when people should be threatened by this kind of issues. For me, once he starts calling my best friend's name, I will start summoning his ancestor's name like 'ezemmuo, amadioha, ikukumekue, udinekudu, thunder, fire and brimstone to come tear that mouth wey him dey use callu friend's name.
After that session, make I see how r go take happen again.
chai, u harsh ooo

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nelsizzy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Simple. You are 2nd choice

3 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Spikkylee: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Go one more round wit her to leave ur Signature on her Puss...Nor carry lst as u dey do b4.....U cn run for ur life afta dat

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by gamaliel121(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
I'll pretend like am giving her cunninlingus and bite her "bean" off...lemme see how she will enjoy humping with anyone else...

But then again...maybe it was just a mistake...

BB and BJ are kindoff close..hear her out first...

And ur name tho...lol. @BJ....

Hhahahahaha

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Chanchit: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Spikkylee:
Go one more round wit her to leave ur Signature on her Puss...Nor carry lst as u dey do b4.....U cn run for ur life afta dat
in 2months I hv tested d puss close to 18times if not more than so What wud an extra round do( absolutely nothing).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by homirefacuny(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
nickkylawve:
Just wondering how you holding up as regards men's proposals.....
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by dexcira(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
See Gobe!!
Gone are the days when people should be threatened by this kind of issues. For me, once he starts calling my best friend's name, I will start summoning his ancestor's name like 'ezemmuo, amadioha, ikukumekue, udinekudu, thunder, fire and brimstone to come tear that mouth wey him dey use callu friend's name.
After that session, make I see how r go take happen again.
. Lwkmd. grin

6 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by JumpingChicken(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Call her best friend's name too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2015
nickkylawve:
Damn u r simply beyond the word beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
homirefacuny:

Just wondering how you holding up as regards men's proposals.....
u wan get her attention u r free bt not on my post

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by homirefacuny(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
u wan get her attention u r free bt not on my post
How are you sure? Don't just jump into conclusion dude.

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by prettyjo(f): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
when kids fall in love

9 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by bettercreature(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2015
I'd pretend i heard nothing then downgrade her to side-chick

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Adasun(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Op make u feel hw to bd played a little.she wil be ur nemesis.u wil always be weak around her.

7 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
prettyjo:
when kids fall in love
aunty was that meant to be an advice?
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2015
homirefacuny:

How are you sure? Don't just jump into conclusion dude.
yeah yeah, it's obvious
Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Could be a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
When we were younger people were ashamed of talking about all these boyfriend and girlfriend relationships not to talk of their sexual escapades. But today it is celebrated.what kind of advice do you need is the girl your wife?. Men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by homirefacuny(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
yeah yeah, it's obvious

Haha.. Funny you. But you re wrong with that assumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by 400billionman: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Most pretty ladies are a time bomb.

They derive pleasure giving out their phone numbers to anyone who asks.

They are attention crazy. She only believes she is HOT if her phone beeps every 5 minutes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by swaggprofessor(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
400billionman:
Most pretty ladies are a time bomb.

What baffles me most is the pleasure they derive giving out their phone numbers to anyone who asks.

They are so attention crazy. She only believes she is HOT if her phones beeps every 5 minutes.
I guess that y most wealthy dudes always end with d not 2pretty ladies. cos deir history stinks worse than a corpse

6 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by schumastic(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
don't be sad at least she gave you credit for giving her the best sex ever plus don't believe them girls when they say i just had the best sex...cus every sex is the best till the next guy gives her another grin

21 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by Ximonak: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
schumastic:
don't be sad at least she gave you credit for giving her the best sex ever plus don't believe them girls when they say i just had the best sex...cus every sex is the best till the next guy gives her another grin

GBAM

when ladies use those lines:
...You sure know how to do it, you are the best, you complete me, etc *my mind* says for now shey

...thank God you are the first(for virgin), *my mind* but will not be the last

ladies will say so many things just immediately after sex, so I don't take them serious then.

9 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by prodiG(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na wa o cry

2 Likes

Re: When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex by bmxshop: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
It happesn all the time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.