Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,514 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m (1565 Views)

2008 TOYOTA CAMRY @n1.5m-call-08131012103-benin / A Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla For N1.650m / Registered 2008 Corolla For Sale NOW N1.450M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 12:48am On May 15, 2009
2005 Toyota corolla For N1.5M
Straight from Tincan, no number. First paid,first serve

make: toyota corolla

year: 2005

colour: silver

model:LE(automatic windows with formica designs)

specification: American

Mileage: 90k

VIN: 1nxbr32e65z422844

Call me(Emeka) @ SOLD. Serious caller please because i have no chitchat time.

tpiah please don't call try to call me I wont sell to you for even 5M.

pictures:

[img]http://images.cars.com/main/DMI/110789/M3240.08.jpg?t=tr/w:310/h:232/m:FitPad/b:dddddd[/img]
[img]http://view.admission.net/abc/carsads/_CARSADS_58a02bc94f509f98ccfbd2b1baac0196/i-3.JPG?t=tr/w:310/h:232/m:FitPad/b:dddddd[/img]

[size=20pt]Sold Sold Sold[/size]
No more calls abeg.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 1:19am On May 15, 2009
Going going two calls yet. Please am not going taking out a naira from the price. The car usually go for 1.9M and I am selling for 1.5, I never try?. Save your credit if you want to bid lower unless you are bidding above 1.5M. grin grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Busybody2(f): 1:43am On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

2005 Toyota corolla For N1.5M

I wonder why Tpia, the bone of your bone can't show you some love, but instead calls you Aloymental, nothing do you my brother carry go cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 2:02am On May 15, 2009
Who be this busy bodi woman?. t-tribalist send you? No tribalism in car sales biko. grin grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Wellas14(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2009
Great offer! People, take advantage of this competitive price.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by 190: 8:16am On May 15, 2009
aint this 1 of the best offers around
pls i wud have loved 2 get dis
sometime around august!
to be precise
i wish it could wait!
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by viperman: 8:27am On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

hahahaha, it can't be this bad, this is the height, lol

GREAT PRICE THOUGH, anybody that prices you on this is not a serious buyer. [size=5pt]Except it has an accident record then pricing is justified.[/size]
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by promise72(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2009
190:

aint this 1 of the best offers around
pls i wud have loved 2 get dis
sometime around august!
to be precise
i wish it could wait!

buy it already! it not gonna wait! thata 3 months away! you will still have 200k left from your 1.7m grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Nobody: 8:33am On May 15, 2009
could we see actual pictures in nigeria
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by 190: 9:09am On May 15, 2009
can dis fly for 1.3m
mak i risk am!
hw many airbags
is it aBS

@promise
im relocatin 2 abuja sometym soon
so im tryin 2 put a hold 2 gettin a new car cos
i aint familier wit driving over there
im movin out by July latest
anycar im gettin now wud jst be covered wit a tampoline or sometin
cos drivin in abuja is kinda difficult and i dnt want d law holdin me there 4 various offences
i wanna be used 2 their roads and everytin!
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by sdbaba: 10:41am On May 15, 2009
Show us more pics of all the sides, engine, boot and interiors. The three pics you have here is not enough to make one put down N1.5m just like that oh! cheesy
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by izinbizi(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2009
Heard its been sold is that true? and do u have another for same price? very impressive offer.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 4:04pm On May 15, 2009
Heard its been sold is that true? and do u have another for same price? very impressive offer.
Yes; I may get a honda accord 2004 by July.

Sold Sold Sold. The quickest sell ever.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Kafin(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2009
Oga Aloy,

You are really a Pace-Setter!!!

I wonder why you are not using the titile that ALL THE ELDERS jointly approve to award to you?

Anyway, I am still looking for anyone that will sincerely beat this record tpiah please don't call try to call me I wont sell to you for even 5M.. Not that I know anything about who Tpiah is, but that you will refuse any offer form the person!! grin grin. And who is that "Busy_body"?? Oga be careful ooo, you have to watch them very well oo, and identify the wolves in sheep's cloting. cool cool
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 8:34pm On May 15, 2009
I don laugh die.  grin grin grin No mind me, I sabi say she no even get 50 thousand naira and that was why I wrote that.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by izinbizi(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2009
Alloy if this machine is sold, take the picture off Nairand, it gives regrettable and sad memories. Was the best offer I never got.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 8:51pm On May 15, 2009

Alloy if this machine is sold, take the picture off Nairand, it gives regrettable and sad memories. Was the best offer I never got.
Lol, this is not a machine. It's just a toyota corrolla with 4 cylinder engine and about 1.6 liter engine. I call cars like this toys or tuke tuke.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by sdbaba: 9:16pm On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Lol, this is not a machine. It's just a toyota corrolla with 4 cylinder engine and about 1.6 liter engine. I call cars like this toys or tuke tuke.

You mean say na toy cum tuke tuke you sell for the person wey eventually buy this car? Make u take ya time oga Alloy. Toyota na machine anyday weda na Yaris or Prado, dem all get their respect!!! grin cool cheesy
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by izinbizi(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2009
@aloy
4 cylinder engine, 1.6 liter engine = engine = automobile = machine.
So u know say ur moto na tuke, tuke?
kai person wey buy am don suffer. LOL
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 15, 2009
please u guys should stop posting Cars with pics shot from abroad,
We want the pics to be Naija or shey u dey try advertise Obodoibo for here.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 10:03pm On May 15, 2009
You mean say na toy cum tuke tuke you sell for the person wey eventually buy this car? Make u take ya time oga Alloy. Toyota na machine anyday weda na Yaris or Prado, dem all get their respect!!!
Lol, i believe say machine starts from mercedes, BMw, Audi, Rover, Porsche etc and not toyota and Honda, those ones na tuke tuke or keke marwa. grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by promise72(m): 2:57am On May 16, 2009
hailolive:

please u guys should stop posting Cars with pics shot from abroad,
We want the pics to be Naija or shey u dey try advertise Obodoibo for here.

Whats wrong with posting pics of cars abroad? undecided IKts much better than no pics at all. It will take 3-4wks to get to naija. Why should i wait for the car to get to naija before i start to find buyers for it?

Sorry u missed the car angry
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Busybody2(f): 11:33am On May 16, 2009
Kafin:

Oga Aloy,

You are really a Pace-Setter!!!

I wonder why you are not using the titile that ALL THE ELDERS jointly approve to award to you?

Anyway, I am still looking for anyone that will sincerely beat this record tpiah please don't call try to call me I wont sell to you for even 5M.. Not that I know anything about who Tpiah is, but that you will refuse any offer form the person!! grin grin. And who is that "Busy_body"?? Oga be careful ooo, you have to watch them very well oo, and identify the wolves in sheep's cloting. cool cool

Wow, he is indeed a pace-setter and he is titled too shocked I can see he will need a good woman by his side to keep him focused cheesy Abegi who is Tilapia again angry

Right, lets cut to the chase, I love me titled men, nothing else would do for me, so he is my next e-prey, and as a wolf in wolves clothing, I can't wait to sink my claws into him, so I need you to work with me and I promise to pay you handsomely cheesy

Moving on swiftly, your next assignment is to get me his portfolio, his weakness and his vital statistics, paying closer attention to his OEM, DO WE HAVE A DEAL, say yes please grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by JJYOU: 12:25pm On May 16, 2009
@ alloy, if you want to do well trading i will tell you that trading and quarelling are 2 enemies. i dont know why but that is how i see it work.

it is good to argue but try seperate it from your business life my dear brother. i hope you know i dont mean no offence.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by Busybody2(f): 12:32pm On May 16, 2009
JJYOU:

@ alloy, if you want to do well trading i will tell you that trading and quarelling are 2 enemies. i dont know why but that is how i see it work.

it is good to argue but try seperate it from your business life my dear brother. i hope you know i dont mean no offence.

You have spoken well like the true son of our Heavenly Father, God grin Morning my dearest Pastor kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by JJYOU: 1:11pm On May 16, 2009
Busy_body:

You have spoken well like the true son of our Heavenly Father, God grin Morning my dearest Pastor kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank you my dear. how are you and the family? i would have asked for my offerings now i will leave that for another day.

i am very allergic  to quarrels and strife environment. if you look at  Joseph and his brothers wahala he could have told them not to do anything but he said dont quarrel.  he knew it was quarrel that got the family in troubles in the first place.
Genesis 45:24 (New Living Translation)
24 So Joseph sent his brothers off, and as they left, he called after them, “[size=18pt]Don’t quarrel about all this along the way![/size]”
Genesis 45:15-29 (The Message)

14-15 Then Joseph threw himself on his brother Benjamin's neck and wept, and Benjamin wept on his neck. He then kissed all his brothers and wept over them. Only then were his brothers able to talk with him.

16 The story was reported in Pharaoh's palace: "Joseph's brothers have come." It was good news to Pharaoh and all who worked with him.

17-18 Pharaoh said to Joseph, "Tell your brothers, 'This is the plan: Load up your pack animals; go to Canaan, get your father and your families and bring them back here. I'll settle you on the best land in Egypt—you'll live off the fat of the land.'

19-20 "Also tell them this: 'Here's what I want you to do: Take wagons from Egypt to carry your little ones and your wives and load up your father and come back. Don't worry about having to leave things behind; the best in all of Egypt will be yours.'"

21-23 And they did just that, the sons of Israel. Joseph gave them the wagons that Pharaoh had promised and food for the trip. He outfitted all the brothers in brand-new clothes, but he gave Benjamin three hundred pieces of silver and several suits of clothes. He sent his father these gifts: ten donkeys loaded with Egypt's best products and another ten donkeys loaded with grain and bread, provisions for his father's journey back.

24 Then he sent his brothers off. As they left he told them, "[size=18pt]Take it easy on the journey; try to get along with each other."[/size]

25-28 They left Egypt and went back to their father Jacob in Canaan. When they told him, "Joseph is still alive—and he's the ruler over the whole land of Egypt!" he went numb; he couldn't believe his ears. But the more they talked, telling him everything that Joseph had told them and when he saw the wagons that Joseph had sent to carry him back, the blood started to flow again—their father Jacob's spirit revived. Israel said, "I've heard enough—my son Joseph is still alive. I've got to go and see him before I die."

mr alloy, sorry for preaching in your business premises
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 10:31pm On May 16, 2009
Don't mind me oh. I dey sure say i must sell the motor within one week, that's why i wrote that. I am a true business man [s]but will not attend to tpiah walahi[/s].
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 10:55pm On May 21, 2009
[size=16pt]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/size]
Please no more calls. The car is sold and I've spent the money lest you think the buyer is returning it.
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2009
Chai Tilapia fish don miss jumbo offer! grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 11:55pm On May 21, 2009
Chai Tilapia fish don miss jumbo offer!
grin grin grin

A certain lady is calling me about this car morning and night and I'm sure it's tpiah. No more calls abeg. I've deleted my number and hope it'll work unless she saved it in her organizer, cell phone, computer and hard copy. What a stalker! grin grin
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by kaysmith(f): 2:17pm On May 22, 2009
Aloy Emeka, any other offerssss
Re: 2005 Toyota Corolla For N1.5m by AloyEmeka9: 5:44pm On May 22, 2009
Not yet

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Camry Le (sivler) / 2009 Toyota Camry Full Option @ 4m Flat / Buy Cars Form Cotonou And Still Save Up To 100 To 150k Than Buying From Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.