Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fashion Dos And Donts Part 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Dos And Donts Part 1 (1727 Views)

Pls Help Me With Dos And Donts - Am About Going Into The Fashion Designing Biz / Fashion DONTS... / The 8 Dos And Don’ts Of Wearing Denim On Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Dos And Donts Part 1 by countsparrow: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Every time we step out of our homes for that occasion or outing, people will always assess the way you walk, talk, eat, dance or even converse with other individuals but in order for us not to be judged by all these, we have to create a distraction and what is that distraction if i may ask...... Its the way we DRESS.

They say we are addressed the way we dress, i am a strong believer of that principle...When you step into a party or gathering looking all dapper, people don't want to know how you walk, talk or even eat... they are just so engrossed with what you have on. they picture with their inner eyes and before you know it, Wallam!!! your dressing to that occasion is what they all want to imitate, and before you blink an eye, it becomes a trend...

Looking good comes at a little cost, but the most important thing is knowing what and what not to combine to get that perfect blend... For example, in my days at the University, i wasn't the finest of them all, nor was i prince charming, but i knew my onions when it comes to dressing and looking good... Whenever i talked, people listen not because what came out was always intelligent but because people assessed me based on the way i looked... i almost always had my way because of that, so if you want to attain such status too, learning what to combine and what not to will help you in achieving such status... In my next article we will address the 7 most important dos and donts when it comes to fashion and looking good.

for more articles on fashion and fashion items visit http:///blogs/news/77182340-fashion-dos-and-donts-part-1

(1) (Reply)

Nine West Wedge Sandals Available In Different Colour And Sizes / If You Can Design These Styles Perfectly Pls Pm Me / Nigerian Model, Imade Ogbewi, Models For Gucci In In Latest Collection (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.