Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Plan To Turn A New Leaf - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Plan To Turn A New Leaf (468 Views)

Pls Evaluate My Plan. / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Plan To Turn A New Leaf by mayorisaac: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its no time for feigning anymore!!! - am so sick of it.
Henceforth, between me and some folks/activities out there, am pretty sure one of the underlisted processes will happen: DISCONNECTION
CONNECTION or
RECONNECTION
There are some folks/activities which I have been associating myself with but I now discovered that they are poison to my soul, and so hurting that am compelled to let go of their venom... am sorry to announce DISCONNECTION from such.
To those activities/people I ought to be yolked with but am yet to do so... CONNECTION process is taking place right now.
And for those amazing things I used to do before but I do them no more and/or the good people I used to connect with before but eventually the link got broken along the line... Am agog to announce RECONNECTION
So Help Me God {amen}.

(1) (Reply)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Why You Should Always Wear A Seat Beat (video) / NUTRITION: What You Did Not Know About Bell Peppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.