Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth (2387 Views)

Wikileaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
You have to stop whatever you are doing and listen to this. All I can say is God bless this woman - and keep her cos I fear for her life

Missy89 Nairaminted Appleyard mazeltov Truthpallbearer ALISMILE thoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Besides this supports Nairaminted's theory

Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Missy89(f): 2:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Underground:
You have to stop whatever you are doing and listen to this. All I can say is God bless this woman - and keep her cos I fear for her life

Missy89 Nairaminted Appleyard mazeltov Truthpallbearer ALISMILE thoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk

Interesting. But do you know the truther community already pointed out errors and holes in her story a while back?

From the phone calls on ground to transponder being turned off to remote pilots and thermite taking down the buildings none of which she has responded to convincingly. Many great stuffs out there about the 911 false flag but Roth's work isnt one of them
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Missy89:

Interesting. But do you know the truther community already pointed out errors and holes in her story a while back?

From the phone calls on ground to transponder being turned off to remote pilots and thermite taking down the buildings none of which she has responded to convincingly. Many great stuffs out there about the 911 false flag but Roth's work isnt one of them

What holes? The presence of thermites has been convincingly proven by the works of Steven E Jones and Robert Gage in the past.
The unbelievable coincidences that Roth has unveiled is hard to ignore.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Missy89(f): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Underground:

What holes? The presence of thermites has been convincingly proven by the works of Steven E Jones and Robert Gage in the past.
The unbelievable coincidences that Roth has unveiled is hard to ignore.

The thermite story has been debunked long time ago.

She said when the plane was taken over by remote control, the pilot won't have a way to contact air control that they have been hijacked and when the transponder is turned off, the plane won't show on the radar screen. That wasnt true either. And the claim that the original passengers were gas to death had no substantial evidence to back it up

She even said flight attendants have a code word during hijacking which is also false.

I argued about her book on reddit few months ago. My point is, there are better 911 truthers narrative than Roth. She is no expert because she was a flight attendant.

She only added little information to what we already know.The rest looks like fiction to me. Everybody is claiming to be an expert these days.

Her work was reviewed by Paul Zarembka another Truther and Andrew Johnson. Will send you the links. I dont want to be banned by spambots here again.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
The bottom line is 911 is obviously a false flag operation.
Truthers in their quest to piece together the events of that day and the actors behind those events, will undoubtedly be off the mark in some of their analysis. It's easy to point out holes in some analyses such as thermites (or some other material entirely used separately or alongside the termite to bring down the towers in a controlled manner) since it's hard to prove that it was indeed used in light of the debris being carted away.

Will be expecting the links.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Appleyard(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Missy89:

The thermite story has been debunked long time ago.

She said when the plane was taken over by remote control, the pilot won't have a way to contact air control that they have been hijacked and when the transponder is turned off, the plane won't show on the radar screen. That wasnt true either. And the claim that the original passengers were gas to death had no substantial evidence to back it up

She even said flight attendants have a code word during hijacking which is also false.

I argued about her book on reddit few months ago. My point is, there are better 911 truthers narrative than Roth. She is no expert because she was a flight attendant.

She only added little information to what we already know.The rest looks like fiction to me. Everybody is claiming to be an expert these days.

Her work was reviewed by Paul Zarembka another Truther and Andrew Johnson. Will send you the links. I dont want to be banned by spambots here again.

I still think her theory sounds plausible, but you will do well to help with the links to review of her work by the said Paul zarembka. You can post the link on your signature, or how do plan to send it? The way this spambots is banning people this days is making one wish to grab the head of one of those Mods dwn here. I posted a simple reply to somebody that contains nothing offensive, and the damn spambots banned me last week. i won't be surprise if i am banned for this post.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Appleyard(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Underground:
Truthers in their quest to piece together the events of that day and the actors behind those events, will undoubtedly be off the mark in some of their analysis. It's easy to point out holes in some analyses such as thermites (or some other material entirely used separately or alongside the termite to bring down the towers in a controlled manner) since it's hard to prove that it was indeed used in light of the debris being carted away.

I quite agree with you. It was clearly a false flag, and as people try to put the pieces together, mistakes and incorrect assessment and analysis are bound to be made.
Infact, however way you want to look at it, every theory regarding the event sounds probable and seems to fit in one way or the other, though we may never know the real deal that marks the catastrophy of that day.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Appleyard:

I quite agree with you. It was clearly a false flag, and as people try to put the pieces together, mistakes and incorrect assessment and analysis are bound to be made.
Infact, however way you want to look at it, every theory regarding the event sounds probable and seems to fit in one way or the other, though we may never know the real deal that marks the catastrophy of that day.

Exactly, the only people that can truly and completely connect the dots are the perpetrators themselves. They can tell us for sure what was used to bring down the towers. How long in advance they had been placed there. They can explain to us the true connections between the myriad of companies that are somehow connected to the the Trade Centers, the security at the airports, the radar management of the airports especially on the day of the attacks when war games were being held, etc.

The amount and years of planning and effort that was put into pulling off 911 is enormous and it is mind boggling that till now, NO ONE that was directly or indirectly involved in its execution within the military, intelligence or private sector - and from the agents within the planes themselves to those within Pentagon to those at the radar stations at the airports to those that rigged the buildings for demolition to those that secured the crime scenes afterwards - has slipped or turned! It's either the elite at the very top who pulled the strings have diabolical powers or the actors involved were compartmentalized (hence no single person can explain 911 in its entirety) in their assignments and executed afterwards.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Missy89(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Appleyard:
I still think her theory sounds plausible, but you will do well to help with the links to review of her work by the said Paul zarembka. You can post the link on your signature, or how do plan to send it? The way this spambots is banning people this days is making one wish to grab the head of one of those Mods dwn here. I posted a simple reply to somebody that contains nothing offensive, and the damn spambots banned me last week. i won't be surprise if i am banned for this post.

Yeah some of her theories makes sense. I just dont like the way she responds do reasonable criticism of her work. The truther community is divided of many events and it is hard to reach one conclusive theory about how the whole thing went down so there are different theories.

I will just pm it to you and lemme know what you think.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Missy89(f): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Underground:

I sent them to you already.

911 might be a flase flag, my point is no truther has the whole truth maybe bits and pieces so i wont take any theory they present as irrefutable prove. Some of their theories are just too ridiculous. Some believed that the plane that crashed to the buildings were holograms.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Missy89:

Yeah some of her theories makes sense. I just dont like the way she responds do reasonable criticism of her work. The truther community is divided of many events and it is hard to reach one conclusive theory about how the whole thing went down so there are different theories.

I will just pm it to you and lemme know what you think.
Thanks alot Missy, i will do just that.
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Missy89:

I sent them to you already.

911 might be a flase flag, my point is no truther has the whole truth maybe bits and pieces so i wont take any theory they present as irrefutable prove. Some of their theories are just too ridiculous. Some believed that the plane that crashed to the buildings were holograms.

Hahahahaha! Yea those! Makes the whole thuther movement look s.i.lly and lose credibility.

Well, like any movement, no matter how noble, expect the crazies to pitch in as well! Lol!
Re: 9/11 BOMBSHELL: METHODICAL DECEPTION -- Rebekah Roth by Underground: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Food for thought

(1) (Reply)

[picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. / Israel Not Going To Bomb Iran: Foreign Minister said / CAMEROON IS BUILDING THE BIGGEST PORT IN AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.