Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. (922 Views)

Need A Developer To Create A Learning Course / A Developer That Can Integrate Voguepay On Wordpress Website Is Urgently Need / Are You Mobile Android Developer? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by k9(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2015
I just launched a startup in the niche social media scene and I am bootstrapping all the way.

I am looking for a developer (or 2) to come be a partner on the startup.

Main skills you need to know are html, php (codeigniter), java, javascript.

Your task: The site is launched and is fully operational. But you will mainly be responsible for all technical tasks on the website. In essence site maintenance.

If you might consider this, there is just one requirement:

You must not be looking to get paid for your services beforehand.

In exchange for this, you will receive anywhere from 10 - 25% of all income the site generates for 2 -5 consecutive years and possibly beyond, if you chose.

(I think) the startup has great potential and my brother has jokingly said how I want to be the next Mark Zuckerberg (I wish.) But I will let you be the judge of the viability and potential of the startup.

If interested, drop your comments, ask your questions, etc. And I will respond. BUT, this has to be in private. Not sure how you can send me a private message here, but I think you can send me an email here: https://www.nairaland.com/sendemail/k9 (I hope it works. If not, please suggest an alternative).

Cheers.
Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by D34lw4p(m): 2:29am On Nov 10, 2015
you said the website is ready? What wil be the job of the programmer?
Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by k9(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
D34lw4p:
you said the website is ready? What wil be the job of the programmer?

occasional tasks on the website. basically website maintenance. If anything does wrong, like a bug, you fix it. If a new small feature needs to be added, the developer does this. etc etc.
Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by pmjg(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
What is the url of the site pls?
Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by D34lw4p(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
k9:

occasional tasks on the website. basically website maintenance. If anything does wrong, like a bug, you fix it. If a new small feature needs to be added, the developer does this. etc etc.

okay am in, but hope the site is not based on social network softwares like phpfox or social engine?
Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by k9(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2015
pmjg:
What is the url of the site pls?
Not something I want to share in public at the time. Send me an email by clicking on my profile. Or, I'll do that now. Does it work?
Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by k9(m): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2015
D34lw4p:

okay am in, but hope the site is not based on social network softwares like phpfox or social engine?

Give me a way to contact you.

1 Like

Re: You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. by D34lw4p(m): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2015
k9:
I just launched a startup in the niche social media scene and I am bootstrapping all the way.

I am looking for a developer (or 2) to come be a partner on the startup.

Main skills you need to know are html, php (codeigniter), java, javascript.

Your task: The site is launched and is fully operational. But you will mainly be responsible for all technical tasks on the website. In essence site maintenance.

If you might consider this, there is just one requirement:

You must not be looking to get paid for your services beforehand.

In exchange for this, you will receive anywhere from 10 - 25% of all income the site generates for 2 -5 consecutive years and possibly beyond, if you chose.

(I think) the startup has great potential and my brother has jokingly said how I want to be the next Mark Zuckerberg (I wish.) But I will let you be the judge of the viability and potential of the startup.

If interested, drop your comments, ask your questions, etc. And I will respond. BUT, this has to be in private. Not sure how you can send me a private message here, but I think you can send me an email here: https://www.nairaland.com/sendemail/k9 (I hope it works. If not, please suggest an alternative).

Cheers.

Contact Me: nosisky@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software With Automated Fixed Asset / Php/mysql Programmer Needed ! Urgent ! / Ibadan Based Company Needs A Freelance Programer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.