Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (48224 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 3:31am On Nov 10, 2015
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I was so confused that I almost had a BP rise..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

Could there be something FISHY behind me?

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by pasqal09: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2015
You probably lack something he has

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Codyt(m): 3:37am On Nov 10, 2015
The poster above me... U dey use 4G network!? undecided

Bro I understand you. They are most likely having a crush on one another too.
He probably exhibits something you don't when around her. Observe him when he's around "loveth". How he responds to her, makes her at ease.. You know things like that.. Once you see her reactions you could start doing some of these things your friend does and cleverly outshine him.

Be two steps forward, not backwards. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 3:45am On Nov 10, 2015
pasqal09:
You probably lack something he has

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

Maybe I have to start spending too..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Codyt:
The poster above me... U dey use 4G network!? undecided

Bro I understand you. They are most likely having a crush on one another too.
He probably exhibits something you don't when around her. Observe him when he's around "loveth". How he responds to her, makes her at ease.. You know things like that.. Once you see her reactions you could start doing some of these things your friend does and cleverly outshine him.

Be two steps forward, not backwards. wink

Bros I was thinking of getting rid of this guy o...

Or maybe I should also start acting funny with his girl...

This is soo annoying, I can't even read now sef..
But as a fine boy sha, I will get over this, I promise you guys..

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 10, 2015
embarassed
Diamonddris:

everybody be forming fine even person wey look like malnourished almajiri.not even an iota of sense in your write-up and comments."I Think My Guy Is TRY SOMETHING With My Crush Behind My Back".
Bombers everywhere make GOD have mercy
cry cry cry cry

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 4:20am On Nov 10, 2015
mrhollu:
embarassed

everybody be forming fine even person wey look like malnourished almajiri.not even an iota of sense in your write-up and comments."I Think My Guy Is TRY SOMETHING With My Crush Behind My Back".
Bombers everywhere make GOD have mercy
cry cry cry cry

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by flylykace: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2015
See there's something we use to do, since the guy is in habit of acting funny around ur chicks, just tell the chicks them that the guy is suffering from TB or HIV or lunatic runs in their blood, I think this ll scare them away from him

10 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by timilehing(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Dude, you've been duped. Go find another girl

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by menix(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2015
I detest such friend like Pharaoh detested the frog plague.

You re crushing on her, ur friend is also crushing, una two dey mad.
Quickly crush her punny nd become a spectator jawe..

13 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Mcbussy(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Op I think ur problem is that ur kinda slow....u keep crushing and admiring, yet u do very little. It still doesn't justify ur friend always trying to get to the girls u like, so d moment u realise he's asking ur crush out, just know he ain't a good friend and do d needful. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by gamaliel121(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Beware of your friend....

He doest obey the "guy code"

24 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Dude! You have a crush on a girl, The first thing you should have done is to Woo the girl, Not introduce her to your friend. Is the guy Your Dad? angry.

Now you might have probably lost the Girl to your So-called "Friend". WTF!!!

43 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
OP... that guy is not your friend... I had a frnd do that to me once nd i paid him back in hia own coin... i may have gone too far sha but what d hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Dude, we get the fact that u'r a 'Fine Boy'. E remain make u announce am for tv.

Being handsome isnt everything, u may be handsome and tall but u are not funny, romantic, free, maybe u'r stingy etc, but most times they are insecured because they think other girls may be competing for ur attention.

lastly, ur friend is a 'snatcher'. Stop telling him abt any girl u like. Keep it low. That way u can watch ur 6ix urself and know his 20(sorry, military slangs)

19 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Dude, we get the fact that u'r a 'Fine Boy'. E remain make u announce am for tv.

Being handsome isnt everything, u may be handsome and tall but u are not funny, romantic, free, maybe u'r stingy etc, but most times they are insecured because they think other girls may be competing for ur attention. :/

lastly, ur friend is a 'snatcher'. Stop telling him abt any girl u like. Keep it low. That way u can watch ur 6ix urself and know his 20(sorry, military slangs)

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Op stp behaving like a slowpoke and wise up......u keep aving crush on different bae and friend is trying to get them nt even at ur back.....he is making obvious In ur presence.... Meaning guy u weak....and there is nothing yu can do.

If u av a crush on a girl,keep it to urself don't tell ur friend,when u realise it nw more than a crush approach the bae,tell her aw u feel and if she is interested..... U will know after a few hours or days nt after 3-6 months....... So u already av a gf nt a crush dah can misbehave with ur friend.

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Dahveydson(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Your crush, not your girlfriend or wife. It's a free world man.

11 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by obiorathesubtle: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Look, I think you have a precision problem

You like/crush on her. Come straight out and tell her! Not dying in silence like a sick dog, acting nice around her hoping she'll notice

Your Guy is your Guy! Don't let a girl spoil that! You should worry about yourself! Not the guy.

And stop being Jealous, this is a challenge, if you think you've got what it takes to have her! Take up the challenge and get that girl before your friend tightens his grip! You told your friend you admire her? Seriously? That was an ordinary statement, your friend didn't see it as you marking your territory, so I don't blame him

Everybody on your street knows you have a crush on her?? Crush is considered unserious, so unless you have other serious intentions(you know what I mean) stop crushing, tie your shoe laces and take this sh/t to the next level

*drops mic*

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by fff4444: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Guys

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Chanchit: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..

Op, so you look ur sef finish you come fine pass that mrhollu? Anyway I still dey use touchlight find the pink lips. I'm not even sure u r smart at all, when u knw your friend is in the habit of liking what you like, why keep telling him whaat you like?

31 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by NemzySeries(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
who send una?....yeye post

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Bro...u lack common sense!...you think everything is looks?...mtchewww

11 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls fellow nairalandErs, I just tendered a rili disturbing problem of mine, and u guys are rubbing pepper in my wound..

As for my pink lips, check my newest picture n my signature..

And as for being foolish to tell my friend about my crush, I will stop right now..

And finally for those saying that its not about handsomeness, u sabi how many babes I don bleep because of my looks?..

Maybe I will start telling them ryt away that I love them..but that is not healthy sha...because I dnt need awkward moments..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ezteem(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Just opened the nigga's profile... If that's you in the picture.. Then please don't say fine again... You no een know say barber dey carve person hair and you want to trip her over your swagged up guy.. Your description says" had a dream I was king, woke up still king" guy try and wake up, you are still asleep. Kings don't crush and linger in the background, and friendzone themselves , you are obviously their middle man, even with your airtime,

You be their tracker" is s in school, is he in school" ..... Lol , middle man

24 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ezteem(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
Pls fellow nairalandErs, I just tendered a rili disturbing problem of mine, and u guys are rubbing pepper in my wound..

As for my pink lips, check my newest picture n my signature..

And as for being foolish to tell my friend about my crush, I will stop right now..

And finally for those saying that its not about handsomeness, u sabi how many babes I don bleep because of my looks?..

Maybe I will start telling them ryt away that I love them..but that is not healthy sha...because I dnt need awkward moments..

Do you mean bread sellers ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Click like if you think this thread should me moved to the jokes section. grin cheesy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2015
ezteem:
Just opened the nigga's profile... If that's you in the picture.. Then please don't say fine again... You no een know say barber dey carve person hair and you want to trip her over your swagged up guy.. Your description says" had a dream I was king, woke up still king" guy try and wake up, you are still asleep. Kings don't crush and linger in the background, and friendzone themselves , you are obviously their middle man, even with your airtime,

You be their tracker" is s in school, is he in school" ..... Lol , middle man

I came in peace and I have to go in peace..let me pretend I did not see this...

To ask for help now na crime...

Owk check my pix again..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Adasun(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Op is confuse?dude handsomeness isn't everything

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2015
Adasun:
Op is confuse?dude handsomeness isn't everything

If u r not handsome, then u are missing..

I don bleep clean ajebo babes tire for free..

But this my frn Is annoying me with his attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Jtmanager(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Oh Bob the nose cast nd as for you...I smell stupid chyness

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Codyt(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Try to man up Bro! Never settle for less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.