Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu (301 Views)

Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by xmich(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2015
LOKOJA — The flag-bearer of All Progressives Congress, APC, for the November 21 governorship election in Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu, has said he knows how to fix the problems of the state better than any other candidate in the poll.

He said: “There is nothing stopping people of the state from enjoying the full dividend of democracy, but with the present crop of leadership on the stage, it may turn out to be a wishful thinking.”

He implored the people of the area to keep a date with him on November 21 by voting APC to power for dividends of democracy to be distributed evenly among the various segments of the state.

Audu said: “You should not entertain fear any longer. My blueprint that will turn things around in the state is ready and waiting to be implemented to transform the state once I’m voted into power on November 21.”

“Today, in the civil service, you are hearing of percentage payment, promotion without cash backing and non payment of salary, it is very disheartening. I assured workers of full pay and no retrenchment, including payment of all their arrears, if am voted.”

Audu, who also lamented the deplorable state of many of the state roads, especially the main link roads in Ofu and Olamaboro, assured the people of the areas of quick intervention if he won the election with their votes.

See more at >>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www./2015/11/i-can-fix-kogi-better-than-all-audu.html?m=1

Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Ok
Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by Tunami(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
campaign propaganda.
Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by Ugomba(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Go and sit down, Corrupt Meatpie addicted fattie.
Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by Khd95(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2015
Shameless man,u were there for 8yrs,wot did u fix,except ur pilled up lips nd fat cheeks
Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by sandraokosun1: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by modath(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Khd95:
Shameless man,u were there for 8yrs,wot did u fix,except ur pilled up lips nd fat cheeks

Is it possible to spend 12 yrs in an executive position under the Nigerian constitution.? cheesy

That nothwistanding, the guy is far from being a favourite of mine!!

Kogi's options just don't look good!! 6 & half a dozen, same of same, What a pity...
Re: I Can Fix Kogi Better Than All — Audu by FacelessPatriot: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2015
we'll take you serious when you return the N11bn you stole i swear

(1) (Reply)

'remain Faithful To Your Cheating Husbands' - Lagos Director Charges Women / Opinion Poll:kogi Decides!!! / Nigeria Senate Insensitive To Plights Of Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.