Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (68844 Views)

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / Agbami Scholarship 2015/2016 Awardees / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
yungstar092:

Bob r u high on something, Someone insulted me by calling me a scammer n u r here speaking gibberish, I need nt prove myself to a senior slowpoke
kk now move on with your life.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by kelvinchristus(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Just here to help those who have been trying to get the confirmation code, I will advice you to use your normal phone internet browser if you can't get a cyber cafe close to you. Avoid using opera mini, uc browser and the likes. These browsers doesn't support java scripts to some extents and so, you may have difficulties while applying. Moreover, I tried applying like for 15times with both gmail and yahoo mail. But I will advised using yahoo mail, never give up trying, after waiting for more than 30mins and you didn't get a confirmation mail, try ones again. The simple trick I used was to apply, after they said I will receive a confirmation mail soon, I just turn off my network for 5mins and gbam! The mail came in. Then another stumbling block was receiving the confirmation mail for successful submission of my application, the trick is don't submit right away, just save your application and type your mail in the box, you will receive the link in about 20mins time. ASAP click the link, rush down to submit, that's it. So simple. Good luck to us!
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
ajahexcel:
[size=14pt]Ensure You Read This Post Fully Before Proceeding to Apply[/size]
ABOUT TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of it’s Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2015/2016 National Merit Scholarship.
About
TUPNI-LOGOS
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.

The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2015/2016 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.

GENERAL INFORMATION: Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.

DEADLINE: [/b]Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.

Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.

[b]ELIGIBILITY:

To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
PLEASE NOTE:

Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply

1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.

2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.

3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.

4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.

6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Upload all the documents required:

Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
UTME result
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
[size=14pt]CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION NOW[/size]

http://worldscholarshipforum.com/scholarships-by-subject/apply-for-total-ep-undergraduate-scholarship-2015-for-nigerian-student-99/

. I'm using two sittings in my waec, can I still appky
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Isomerizm(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
kelvinchristus:
Just here to help those who have been trying to get the confirmation code, I will advice you to use your normal phone internet browser if you can't get a cyber cafe close to you. Avoid using opera mini, uc browser and the likes. These browsers doesn't support java scripts to some extents and so, you may have difficulties while applying. Moreover, I tried applying like for 15times with both gmail and yahoo mail. But I will advised using yahoo mail, never give up trying, after waiting for more than 30mins and you didn't get a confirmation mail, try ones again. The simple trick I used was to apply, after they said I will receive a confirmation mail soon, I just turn off my network for 5mins and gbam! The mail came in. Then another stumbling block was receiving the confirmation mail for successful submission of my application, the trick is don't submit right away, just save your application and type your mail in the box, you will receive the link in about 20mins time. ASAP click the link, rush down to submit, that's it. So simple. Good luck to us!
Would a reapplication have its consequences?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by DUOz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Isomerizm:
not a big difference just disqualification grin
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
DUOz:

not a big difference just disqualification grin
grin grin you are funny o
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by DUOz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
nice blog bro. please how did u buy your domain I really hate d thing
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Cation(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
sagaciousblog:
pure lie..i didn't get a confirmation mail for my sister's yet the application has been successfully recieved..i even had doubts so i had a chat with the customer care who even told me the house address she applied with..
there is nothing like comfirmation mail,d only information u get is that thank for applying and dats after u submit ur application.finish
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by dahrmiJaey: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please I need reply urgently. My course is not there...I'm applying for quantity surveying...faculty of environmental science...is there a way I can send an email to them...or choose a similar course cause I saw environmental engineering...wah do you think I should do? Please help!
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by harkande20: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
dahrmiJaey:
Please I need reply urgently. My course is not there...I'm applying for quantity surveying...faculty of environmental science...is there a way I can send an email to them...or choose a similar course cause I saw environmental engineering...wah do you think I should do? Please help!
just click faculty of sciences....quantity surveying is dere
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Kweenesther(f): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2015
please I want to apply for d scholarship....am entering 200l,,,my 1st semester exam results are not completely out,,just some of them,,,,nd ave not seen my 2nd semester result....what do I do pls??

do I apply as 100l or 200l.....or do I leave d cgpa nil??
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by CharlyNick: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2015
ajahexcel:
[size=14pt]Ensure You Read This Post Fully Before Proceeding to Apply[/size]
ABOUT TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of it’s Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2015/2016 National Merit Scholarship.
About
TUPNI-LOGOS
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.

The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.

This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2015/2016 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.

GENERAL INFORMATION: Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.

DEADLINE: [/b]Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.

Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.

[b]ELIGIBILITY:

To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
PLEASE NOTE:

Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply

1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.

2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.

3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.

4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.

6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Upload all the documents required:

Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
UTME result
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
[size=14pt]CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION NOW[/size]

http://worldscholarshipforum.com/scholarships-by-subject/apply-for-total-ep-undergraduate-scholarship-2015-for-nigerian-student-99/

I registered since Friday afternoon, and up till now, I have not been sent a confirmation Link where I can proceed to register.

I had to register with two different mails and not one has received any link.

What could be the problem? Does it take this Long?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by CharlyNick: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
kelvinchristus:

I tried registering since Friday but there was no confirmation Link sent up till now 10:30am.

I self they had closed for the day since I registered late Friday but up til 2day Monday, I have not received any confirmation like to proceed for registration.

I used two gmail account via Chrome browser and yet the link has not been sent.

What's the way foward please? I want to register my younger sister.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
I just finished applying and I got a confirmation email seconds later that my application has been received
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by CharlyNick: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Simran94:
I just finished applying and I got a confirmation email seconds later that my application has been received

How were you able to register? Did you use Gmail/yahoo? Which browser?

I tried creating an account/registering since Friday last week but haven't gotten any confirmation link in my email to proceed and Apply.

Any help?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
CharlyNick:

How were you able to register? Did you use Gmail/yahoo? Which browser?

I tried creating an account/registering since Friday last week but haven't gotten any confirmation link in my email to proceed and Apply.

Any help?
. initially i used yahoo mail twicw but since i didn't get any email from them for a week i decided to register again with my gmail account. even after that i still didn't get a mail so i had a chat with Talon support online and it was rectified. just chat with them online and tell them about the issue. the "chat with us" link is at the bottom of the page
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by korres00(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Simran94:
. initially i used yahoo mail twicw but since i didn't get any email from them for a week i decided to register again with my gmail account. even after that i still didn't get a mail so i had a chat with Talon support online and it was rectified. just chat with them online and tell them about the issue. the "chat with us" link is at the bottom of the page
chairman..can u pls help with the link...i couldnt really find it...
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
korres00:
chairman..can u pls help with the link...i couldnt really find it...
/. chairlady ni mi o. just go through the application link @ajahexcel gave on the first page
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by DUOz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cation:
there is nothing like comfirmation mail,d only information u get is that thank for applying and dats after u submit ur application.finish

y u dey spread rumor na. dere is confirmation mail
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by CharlyNick: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Simran94:

Ok, thanks.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Penboy: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
What is the format of the scholarship questions like?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Plz I got admission into the 2014/15 session and I am yet to see even my 100L 1st semester result and we are to resume 200L next week:
*Should I input my level as 100L or 200L?
*what should i put as my CGPA?
Thanks, yours answers will much appreciated.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by buzyguy: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Penboy:
What is the format of the scholarship questions like?
basic maths like questions on sets theory,synonyms nd antonyms,analogies dey plenty wella,verbal reasoning very time consuming for example telling u to arrange colors just get math for that,and lastly current affairs as concerns money bank,buissness,organisations etc,current affairs on petroleum,like first refinery in Naija nd where,date.caff on geopolitical zones like how many local govts in Naija,current minister for pet dey may ask sha.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Profcamsey(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
If you have applied more than once. And you are not receiving confirmation email. Its submitting oh. Go chat with them to cancel some for you oh
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
timonski:
Plz I got admission into the 2014/15 session and I am yet to see even my 100L 1st semester result and we are to resume 200L next week:
*Should I input my level as 100L or 200L?
*what should i put as my CGPA?
Thanks, yours answers will much appreciated.
. i also got admitted in 2014/2015 and i applied as first year and i put cgpa as 1 since my second semester result ain't out.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by kelvinchristus(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Isomerizm:
The answer to that is NO. Your application has not been received in their data base. Remember, they are looking for means to reduce the number of applicants. A friend applied twice the last one with same email and info, d reason was that the first wasn't showing his passport and today he is enjoying the oil money
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by kelvinchristus(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
CharlyNick:

I tried registering since Friday but there was no confirmation Link sent up till now 10:30am.

I self they had closed for the day since I registered late Friday but up til 2day Monday, I have not received any confirmation like to proceed for registration.

I used two gmail account via Chrome browser and yet the link has not been sent.

What's the way foward please? I want to register my younger sister.
If you read through my post, I advised using yahoo mail, and don't keep trying because I was also a victim, the time I was so frustrated with trying was the time the code came in, try in d early or late hours. so good-luck
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Simran94:
. i also got admitted in 2014/2015 and i applied as first year and i put cgpa as 1 since my second semester result ain't out.
cheesy. Thank you very much, I appreciate. But did you receive a confirmation email?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
timonski:
cheesy. Thank you very much, I appreciate. But did you receive a confirmation email?
. i received a confirmation email immediately after i submitted my application
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just completed my application, did everything on my phone; converting to pdf, compressing file size and submitting..
I got this...

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by frankg1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
kelvinchristus:

If u r having issues abt confirmation email, follow dis dude step. Dats how I did mine. Got mine with my first try.

D main tin to knw is after filling d application, dont submit, jux click save. Den input ur email to receive d saved application link. Wen u receive d link in ur email, click it, wen it opens click submit. It should come automatically. Thank me later and dnt pay anybody any shit.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by CharlyNick: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
kelvinchristus:
If you read through my post, I advised using yahoo mail, and don't keep trying because I was also a victim, the time I was so frustrated with trying was the time the code came in, try in d early or late hours. so good-luck

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.