Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Have Disgraced My Manhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Disgraced My Manhood (4949 Views)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2015
It's not what those of you with dirty minds who ran into the thread with raunchy hopes will hear but this is a serious case. I currently relocated to ede osun state for a new job which I hate but what's a brother gat to do while waiting for luck to shine my way with upliftment, anyway I decided to stay over at a friend's place in a nearby town while I got my own apartment in this hell hole of thatched roofs and mud houses (it's not a tribalistic statement as I have mud houses in my south eastern village too). I have managed there for a week now while my friend was on holiday (OAU things) . I noticed two days into my arrival that a family of huge rats live in that room but thought that for peace sake they will maintain their space and I maintain mine around the bed area and anywhere I keep my cloths. The neighbours in that house haven't been very friendly but at least they respectful knowing I must be a sir. Things have gone on well since I arrived asides the darkness and heat thanks to phcn all till yester night. as usual there was no light and with the heat yours truly slept naked though with my well charged torchlight by my head incase the noise from the rats become unbearable as it has been since my arrival so I can shine it on them and implore them to quiet down and maintain our peaceful status quo (lest I declare biafra in there and force them to secede), I was soundly asleep when I felt something crawl on my legs, I jumped up and all the while hearing shrieks of rats apparently fighting or in cannibalism mode. I frantically searched for my torch but couldn't find it in the darkness then it happened. The fight came to my bed and they were many, they climbed my back, my hands, my head, GOD u had rats all over me running and fighting on my bed, I held back from shouting on the top of my lungs so as not to De represent myself but couldn't do so the moment I felt one touch my penis. I ran mad. I screamed, I shouted, I shrieked I jumped off the bed and my head hit the ceiling fan I was dazed but in my dazement I heard loud knocks of my neighbours banging the door, all this while I couldn't find my stupid torchlight or see, while I starting sobbing they succeeded in pushing the door and entering the room. all of them with torchlight three guys and four ladies. The ladies on entering ran out with the rats hot behind them in apparent retreat, while the men chased those still in the room. Phcn finally brought the light just then for the first time since I arrived and lol and behold it was then I realised I was stark naked standing bruised and battered in front of my neighbours, girls and boys who earlier never heard my voice asides the occasional good morning now seeing what I have been hiding with boxers and trousers. Those ladies didn't even close their eyes or show shame. I blame myself for not dislodging the rats when I came instead of waiting for the owner, I blame phcn for waiting till the perfect time to expose me, I blame my torch light for rolling into the bed crevice thus hiding from view, I blame my those girls for not closing their eyes, I blame everybody, everybody. I can't return to that house and my place was just painted today. I will rather sleep in my car than set my eyes on those perverts of neighbours. #sadface

12 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by eigmaticme: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by boboLIL(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Hahahahaha what a joke
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by MrHighSea: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Pix of manhood or IDBI

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by nawtibownie: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2015
grin cheesy Sorry, but I had to laugh.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Something similar happened in my former neighborhood. There's this neighbor that is fun to be with both young and old love SK. One wonderful morning I was getting ready for business when I heard him screaming for help, his cousin was dying, he came out of the bathroom and met him on the floor. When I got there SK was nude so I couldn't go in.

Me: SK tie your towel I can't come

SK: Help!!!!!!!!!! bring spoon

Me: you dey nude wear boxers

That was when he realize himself and wore clothes
and other neighbors came to help revive the brother.
Anytime I remember that day I laugh out loud .

Sorry op.....hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by rheether(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
What a story. You good bro .
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by promgurlP(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2015
All these pretty ladies laughing at me. na only fine face una get? No good heart to pity me or feel the pains humiliation. I trust most of u would have been wide eyed like those silly female neighbours I have, odikwa mma
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by LadyX(f): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
All these pretty ladies laughing at me. na only fine face una get? No good heart to pity me or feel the pains humiliation. I trust most of u would have been wide eyed like those silly female neighbours I have, odikwa mma
cheesy cheesy grin
Op, Pele.

It's a sad story, but picturing what happened made me laugh (my colleagues must be wondering).

Tell your friend to find a way of getting rid of those rats.
Sorry o! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
LadyX:

cheesy cheesy grin
Op, Pele.

It's a sad story, but picturing what happened made me laugh (my colleagues must be wondering).

Tell your friend to find a way of getting rid of those rats.
Sorry o! embarassed
Dats better. Thanks dear
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
You should be grateful they didn't bite your kini or snatched away the neighbouring school bags. cheesy tongue

Sorry oo

6 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by LadyX(f): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Dats better. Thanks dear
You're welcome

I hope the paint dries and you go to your house.

On a lighter note...rats will now become your worst enemy wink. Am sure you will not allow a rat to live in your house grin grin grin

Your own is better....

2 months a go I saw a caterpillar on the wall (I really fear them). My sisters took off and I remained with my nephews (6, 4, 3 years old). I took a broom and removed it. As I was taking it out, I realized the door was locked (it was at night). So I persuaded one girl (sis) to come and open the door. By the time I was going out I could not find that *animal*.

I took the broom out and returned to look for it. Still I could not find it. The boys started making fun..."Aunt Lady.X it's there...it's on your leg, etc)" All this while I was jumping up and down. When I finally gave up, they started laughing at how I fear caterpillars (small pikin dey laff at me )

3 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by funlord(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2015
angry
MrHighSea:
Pix of manhood or IDBI

What a dumb request! Or are you a _faggot? If so then you should _fuck off to tinder! **spits**
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2015
LadyX:

You're welcome

I hope the paint dries and you go to your house.

On a lighter note...rats will now become your worst enemy wink. Am sure you will not allow a rat to live in your house grin grin grin

Your own is better....

2 months a go I saw a caterpillar on the wall (I really fear them). My sisters took off and I remained with my nephews (6, 4, 3 years old). I took a broom and removed it. As I was taking it out, I realized the door was locked (it was at night). So I persuaded one girl (sis) to come and open the door. By the time I was going out I could not find that *animal*.

I took the broom out and returned to look for it. Still I could not find it. The boys started making fun..."Aunt Lady.X it's there...it's on your leg, etc)" All this while I was jumping up and down. When I finally gave up, they started laughing at how I fear caterpillars (small pikin dey laff at me )
hahahahahaha. Sorry for laughing, eh ya. Their big aunty jumping around in horror. Hope you caned them toll they forgot the incident. My dear whether the paint dries or not I will sleep there like that. Can't go back to that house soon. Will sneak in very late one night to pack my belongings. Can't endure looking into the eyes of people who saw me stark naked, lest I see a smirk and smack it off the person's face.

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2015
ifyalways:
You should be grateful they didn't bite your kini or snatched away the neighbouring school bags. cheesy tongue

Sorry oo
Lol. That "kini" you wrote is supposed to be "KINI" in capital letters, haba or you wanna give the impression that it is small? Mind yasef. On a serious note I thought of that possibility and dats why I ran mad. I haven't even used the KINI properly na rat wan come chop am. TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by LadyX(f): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha. Sorry for laughing, eh ya. Their big aunty jumping around in horror. Hope you caned them toll they forgot the incident. My dear whether the paint dries or not I will sleep there like that. Can't go back to that house soon. Will sneak in very late one night to pack my belongings. Can't endure looking into the eyes of people who saw me stark naked, lest I see a smirk and smack it off the person's face.
grin It shall be well

That night the boys refused to sleep. They were giggling all through. I told them to keep quiet and sleep, but they said they couldn't control it. So we agreed that I cane them for the laughter to go away. I did grin grin...it accelerated their laughter so I gave up. My elder sister said, "If I come there...eee!" and the boys became quiet.

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2015
funlord:
angry

What a dumb request! Or are you a _faggot? If so then you should _fuck off to tinder! **spits**
was shocked at that request from him. Guess nairaland has changed

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Lol. That "kini" you wrote is supposed to be "KINI" in capital letters, haba or you wanna give the impression that it is small? Mind yasef. On a serious note I thought of that possibility and dats why I ran mad. I haven't even used the KINI properly na rat wan come chop am. TUFIAKWA
Lmao.

Kini in Caps kwa? Nna are you the senior broda of Basket mouth or the Uncle of I-go-dye? cheesy cheesy

What's the condition of the two school bags? tongue
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2015
LadyX:

grin It shall be well

That night the boys refused to sleep. They were giggling all through. I told them to keep quiet and sleep, but they said they couldn't control it. So we agreed that I cane them for the laughter to go away. I did grin grin...it accelerated their laughter so I gave up. My elder sister said, "If I come there...eee!" and the boys became quiet.
the caning didn't work. Those kids have iron bombom. Kpele, next time you wanna show bravado make sure nobody is around cos kids of these days have phones with camera and nairaland isn't far to post a thread Reading "come and see how our aunty disgraced the family name"
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2015
ifyalways:

Lmao.

Kini in Caps kwa? Nna are you the senior broda of Basket mouth or the Uncle of I-go-dye? cheesy cheesy

What's the condition of the two school bags? tongue
this fine lady is kwaruppt. You know the school bags na savings account of all my wealth. If they had touched that one am sure you won't have waited to read the story here. You definitely will hear my screams from wherever you are thereafter the scream of the offending rat. Since it has lost all respect. Am sure it has school bags too and me I have plier

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by IndianaJay: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by LadyX(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
the caning didn't work. Those kids have iron bombom. Kpele, next time you wanna show bravado make sure nobody is around cos kids of these days have phones with camera and nairaland isn't far to post a thread Reading "come and see how our aunty disgraced the family name"
grin cheesy
You are so right...I have learned my lesson.
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Your story is funny

2 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Your story is funny
true story o. Will never forget last night in a hurry
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Exponental(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
what difference? close your eyes after seeing... the period of seeing doesn't change the fact that it has been seen.
sorry, I hope ur advert pave way if u ever eyed the girls.
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
true story o. Will never forget last night in a hurry
It's funny seeing a nude guy

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
[qu undecidedote author=Exponental post=39873620]what difference? close your eyes after seeing... the period of seeing doesn't change the fact that it has been seen.
sorry, I hope ur advert pave way if u ever eyed the girls.[/quote] really you assume the sight of my penis would wash away from her head my wailing and screaming cos of some measly rats embarassed
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oyind17:

It's funny seeing a nude guy
ha, I don't know your sex but u are just like those neighbours. The yeye girls kept staring forming caring and not looking away despite being obvious I was embarrassed to death. I didn't turn around to pick a cover cloth lest they see my yansh join

1 Like

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eddygourdo:
ha, I don't know your sex but u are just like those neighbours. The yeye girls kept staring forming caring and not looking away despite being obvious I was embarrassed to death. I didn't turn around to pick a cover cloth lest they see my yansh join
Lmao.... always wear a boxers

3 Likes

Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by SAMBARRY: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Picture of the manhood angry
Re: I Have Disgraced My Manhood by Eddygourdo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Picture of the manhood angry
am coming, after I must have ran mad. I will send my manhood pictures to my fellow man. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polygamy: Do Women Really Find It Acceptable? / .. / Ex-bf Vs New Bf - "You Prepared To Die For That P*ssy? - I'm." (video Lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.