Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (28386 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by neolboy(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Olufemi Olu-Kayode
@realFFK
Yet another northerner has been appointed to head the EFCC. Is it that southerners are incapable? Buhari is so insensitive to the south.
8:25 PM - 9 Nov 2015
144 36

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/663799556715466753

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Favparis(f): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice question

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
"Northerners are the most competent and Trustworthy people in Nigeria" - APC zombies.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by MrScript(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Northern agenda..

Pls dnt quote me...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by dustmalik: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Just like a Northerner has never been appointed an ICPC chairman, does that mean that Northerners are incapable of holding that office? Nonsense. FFK and the rest of the wailers should keep shut.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by jbaby265(f): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
No is not insentivity ..he is only doing what he feels is right..

when it comes to national appointment buhari is the oppose of GEJ

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Lattop(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Fani receive brain naw
And if I may ask when did ffk became the mouthpiece of the Biafra

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by eyeview: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari's action makes it difficult for majority of the southerners not to be tribal conscious

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by OnReflection: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2015
FFK is such a bad advert for his alma mater, I swear.
When it suits his ilk, Farida (Benue) and Lamorde (Adamawa) are from the middle belt; but when ethnic atavism holds the brain ransom, the same individuals are from the geographical North.

Now naturally enough, blinkered by chauvinism, the commentators above are hardly likely to raise any objections to the list presented below.

ICPC Chairmen:
Mr Ekpo Nta - 2010 - Present
Justice Emmanuel Olayinka Ayoola - 2005-2010
Justice Mohammed Mustapha Adebayo Akanbi - 2000 -2005

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2015
And you dont see this Gwaro eaters in Multinationals

Boko Hari Just a RELIGION/TRIBAL BIGOT

This is a USELESS GOVERNMENT

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by speedyGonzales: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2015
MrScript:
Northern agenda..

Pls dnt quote me...

okay, I will not quote, you!

sh*t I just did! well, I just wanted to tell you!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by jejemanito: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
I hate APC but that doesn't mean my hatred for them will make me support this FFK of a guy. The adjective to describe his lengendary level of foolishness is yet to be found in any dictionary

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Okanokan(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:
Just like a Northerner has never been appointed an ICPC chairman, does that mean that Northerners are incapable of holding that office? Nonsense. FFK and the rest of the wailers should keep shut.

What of justice Akanbi from Kwara State, i want to believe he started ICPC.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by dayo23(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Fani Kayode "You are a complete f0ol" naturally daft and a mor0n. Oloshi Oloriburuku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by jejemanito: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ODUBEZE: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari will use his hands to disintegrate Nigeria. Some people will come on board now and start saying Nigeria belongs to us all when it is apparent under PMBs regime that it belongs to the North.
It is well!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by NICOGRAVITY: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
The appointment of Northerners as EFCC chairperson is a weapon to constantly force other parts of the country to remain loyal, or else the sins of your lootings shall be made public.
It's also a weapon to protect the Northerners to continue stealing.
What a Northerner does and goes free, if a southerner do it, he will be jailed. Ask Ibori and the Bayelsa man that died recently.
EFCC IS A WEAPON TO THAME THE SOUTH.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by olafum1(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Abi o.. We should also ask Jonathan too? cool
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ODUBEZE: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
I hate APC but that doesn't mean my hatred for them will make me support this JEJEMANITO of a guy. The adjective to describe his lengendary level of foolishness is yet to be found in any dictionary
Fixed!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2015
That is what TINUBU has reduced us to

Because of his Selfish Interest

Besides, Fool.anis don`t Believe in Power Sharing.

After all he lost Everything

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by PRYCE(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
FFK?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Tunami(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
buhari needs to answer this question

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by NICOGRAVITY: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
EFCC, is a Northern Agenda to force the South, East and West to submit to the supremacy of the Northerners.
The fear of EFCC IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM FOR POLITICIANS THAT ARE NOT NORTHERNERS.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by jejemanito: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Fixed!
I hope fixing my name into what I wrote will tone down your frustration.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ODUBEZE: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
I hope fixing my name into what I wrote will tone down your frustration.

Cheers
Lolz! guy frustration is when you know that someone is saying the truth and you turn back to call him a f00l!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by saint047(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
The problem with Nigeria, is our president is too insulated, and is surrounded by sycophants, inept, shortsighted and greedy people.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

After all he lost everything
and you refused to make sense again do you ever get tired of your folly?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

After all he lost everything
and you refused to make sense again do you ever get tired of your folly?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by jejemanito: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Lolz! guy frustration is when you know that someone is saying the truth and you turn back to call him a f00l!
OK have a nice day.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jaideyone:
and you refused to make sense again
do you ever get tired of your folly?
Learn to Quote next time

I DON`T TALK TO FUTILE BEIGNS
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by neolboy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
This government is for the Northerners

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Goke7: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now

its just the continuation of the silly tribal politics that GEJ and his cronies has left us with during their campaign for re-election, Nigeria may not recover from this silly brand of politics for a long time to come. The PDP continues to find comfort in this a means to fight the ruling Govt hence the biafra agitation. We just have to tolerate and live with this for a very long time just like Boko haram

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS) / Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta / Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.