Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees (39371 Views)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Balkan(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is a show of shame. This goes to show that Nigeria is actually a zoo. It's only animals can behave in this manner.

So it means that what they are doing in the national assembly is to make money for themselves and not to make Nigeria better.

I can't wait for this country to crumble like a park of cards. Useless country
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by BOWIEWHITE(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm What An Idiotic Baloney,what An Hocus-pocus,what An Anathematous Disdain,fucking Political Bugaboo
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplyOJ:
That report is not true. No one was slapped. I was actually at the
National Assembly Lobby very close to both members and others
discussing. Hon. Hembe was trying to tell the other aggrieved members who lost out from the recently
constituted committees to calm down; in anger, Hon. Madaki only responded by saying "I will slap you now",
and a little scuffle took place which was eased off. Probably a journalist who was close by ran to the press by adding more
"sugar" to make the news more appealing. We should be careful please

Ok.. seems u hv first hand information meaning you are a legislooter too or a Chanter of Change.. sorry

2 Likes

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Akpan107(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
APC is a useless party!

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Louislewis: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Once an "Area Boy" will remain an "Area Boy".For them, coming from an Area Boys Party, what do you expect from them? -Answer is Area Boys kind of Blow. Gbam![/size]
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by haftob(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diddyydiva:
But wait o! SLAP. in this weather, oh boi grin grin
No think am o, dat place na full pumping AC o

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by macaranta(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its just the beginning
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ManTiger(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
And you think they exchange the slap because of the commoners?

I can't wait to renounce my citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Alwaysup: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
No be small mater. Lol keep fighting
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Mufasa27(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Animals in human skin.. in fela's voice !!!

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by eagleeye2: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplyOJ:
discussing. Hon. Hembe was trying to tell the other aggrieved members who lost out from the recently
constituted committees to calm down; in anger, Hon. Madaki only responded by saying "I will slap you now",
and a little scuffle took place which was eased off. Probably a journalist who was close by ran to the press by adding more
shove your belated explanation where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by IAMTHEHERO: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
APC is this what PDP taught you?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by WIZGUY69(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin. fools. when I become the SP, you fight, you will do frog jump through out the day
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Akpan107(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
This is the WORST and MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT.
You no lie, you just said it the way it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by 4C2215131: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Etizz: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Those guys are just after money not us, and they can do anything for it......

Not new though.....

Always useless set of ID!OT

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by solowizzy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Call us for supply of Welding Consumables & Equipment's for Steel fabrication & Construction.
We deliver Nation Wide, free delivery within lagos state only.
Girisim Construction

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by campdavid2015: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
The progressives putting up a show of shame on our Democracy since coming into power. No wonder it is widely said that they were not prepared for Power. Shameless people.
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ODUBEZE: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Now it is obvious that these people are there to serve themselves and not the masses and As long as they are there to serve themselves and not the masses, they can fight themselves to death. I don't care!
APC has nothing to offer other than fight and quarrels! A year is almost here, what have they achieved?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by jayriginal: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Exchanged slaps? grin

Who made the first offer and was the counter offer accepted?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by delors(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
AuntySusan:
Yet another show of shame from those representing us cheesy

What are you really proud of in Nigeria?

You're very free to chose any of the following areas to talk about or add yours if it's omitted here

1. Roads
2. Water
3. Electricity
4. Quota system of getting admission/job
5. Security (sleeping with two eyes closed)
6. Social security
7. Job opportunities
8. Education
9. Healthcare
10.Judiciary
11. Human rights
12. Inter Ethnic relationship
13. Transportation system
14. Productivity(Goods we export)
15. Standard of living
16. Cost of living
17. Access to bank loans
18. Country's database
19. Speed regulation amidst good/bad roads
20. Customer service in offices
21. Airports/Airplanes
22. Availability of Fuel
23. Recognition of talents
24. Our international passport
25. Oil spillage

Quote me only if you have any
And bros, abi na woman you be, what have you contributed to the country so far? undecided
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by tonquendo4u(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplyOJ:
What were U doing there?

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by johnie: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
cramjones:
This is the same dishonorable member that wanted to disgrace the Harvard educated former SEC DG because she refused to give him a N5 million bribe. This is the same Hem be that was a known cultists during his University days. This is the same Hem be that is always at the forefront of sponsoring fights. Can someone tie this Dishonorable to a pole and koboko him silly? Can someone make this cockroach a political vagabond already? Why is he still in the APC? In a saner clime after the bribe saga with Mrs Arunma Oteh, he should have been in Kirikiri...Is there still hope in the zoo?

-CramJones

GBAM!
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by sunsewa: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
AGED POLITHIEFING COMPANY-- APC
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
why not punches... grin
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Bimpe29: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
When will we get it right?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Change?
KAI!!!!!
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Lousymouth(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
What is the Usefulness of House Of Representative...
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by kozmokaz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
how does DAT affect d price of kerosene?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by georgylee: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Winners take all..... Just to display how desperate our so call Legislators for their pockets.....!!!
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Awoofawo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na dem sabi, na wetin pesin go chop I dey find now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Dumping Pits Discovered By Army During Clearance Operation - Graphic / Buhari Sacks FIRS Chairman Appoints Babantunde Fowler As Replacement / Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.