Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees (39370 Views)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin cheesy
Excellent7:
@OP
Why are you bothered?
Since the slaps went both ways, it could be the new mode of greeting in the legislative chambers. grin grin grin
grin
Excellent7:
@OP
Why are you bothered?
Since the slaps went both ways, it could be the new mode of greeting in the legislative chambers. grin grin grin
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ReachHard: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
This Herman Hembe, iyaf cum again...... angry
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ogbong: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Excellent7:
@OP
Why are you bothered?
that reminds me of the movie " BONES" where slap is a form of salutation. Am sure this guy must be a comedian
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by BUAR(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
They should ve made it lethal
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by miqos02(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
did anyone got wounded?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by Basilsekav(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
ab0kis
Benue is not aboki state wailer.
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by TimeManager(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wailers would be quick to rejoice in wailing at the sound of this news to give themselves some plastic succour. I Would continue say it that saraki and dogara are the two democratic coupists who have sown the seed of distrusts and suspicions in the national assembly.saraki and dogora are trying so hard to flog the dead horse(PDP)back to life.why are they(saraki & dogara) trying to give a voice to a failed party that nigerians have rejected thereby undermining the democratic trusts the public has reposed in APC.Dogara should learn from the travails of saraki and immediately rectify his mistakes, else,APC would not hesitate to chastise him accordingly. O YE WAILERS YOUR WAILING IS OUR HAPPINESS!
Deal With It Or Die With It!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by engrhorla(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Lawless country undecided

Lawless country with irresponsible, selfish, useless accidental leaders!
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by engrhorla(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Lawless country undecided

Lawless country with selfish, irresponsible, useless accidental 'leaders'
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by igboboy3(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Herman Hembe!! I remember when he tried to frustrate the beautiful 'Ada ndi Igbo' Arunma Oteh because she failed to give him a bribe. Clown!

1 Like

Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by DatBenueBoi(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
ComrdDRS:
DatBenueBoi indeed, go sleep for gutter. Stop claiming Benue and trying to paints its honourable members bad. Go n check are they the only ones that hav got issues there? And don't u read where they said the Kano rep. Was angered because Hermen got a chairmanship position? Or U xpected him to keep mute even he was been threaten? Or re U those bad belly groups we know, in Benue? Bro, know ur types beta. DatBenueboi, indeed.
grin
ComrdDRS:
DatBenueBoi indeed, go sleep for gutter. Stop claiming Benue and trying to paints its honourable members bad. Go n check are they the only ones that hav got issues there? And don't u read where they said the Kano rep. Was angered because Hermen got a chairmanship position? Or U xpected him to keep mute even he was been threaten? Or re U those bad belly groups we know, in Benue? Bro, know ur types beta. DatBenueboi, indeed.
Go sleep for gutter?.Am not trying trying to paint any "honourable member" in bad light but,the fact still remains that they first were the ones that threw themselves in the spotlight.As to whether am from Benue,i wont be mincing words if i tell you that i know just like the palm of my hand.So bad belle pple dey Benue?.na u go tell me dat one.
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by ComrdDRS: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
DatBenueBoi:
;DGo sleep for gutter?.Am not trying trying to paint any "honourable member" in bad light but,the fact still remains that they first were the ones that threw themselves in the spotlight.As to whether am from Benue,i wont be mincing words if i tell you that i know just like the palm of my hand.So bad belle pple dey Benue?.na u go tell me dat one.
answer yourself.
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by pasol4real(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lwkmd.
Mark My words this government/ dispensation would go down in history as the most useless,clueless n hilarious government in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by pasol4real(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kai dis zoo of à country don disgrace me tire.
Where are the useless, trigger happy Dss when you need them most. cool
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by cccxxiii: 2:24am On Nov 11, 2015
funlord:
grin

Democratic Wozing? Its allowed!

grin grin or Legislative Wozing... while trying to outdo one another in the business of Legis-looting lol
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by pedrilo: 5:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Where is the change?
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by modupe2: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keep quite !!!!

worlexy:
Useless House of Rep members representing their personal interest, and they will keep shouting one rubbish "Change" like bus conductors. Can a leopard change its skin? No. Hence if a black pot decided to want to be called white, it still won't change the fact that it is black. APC is a disaster to this country, they are like the devil their father, liars. They sold us dummy for change, see us now, we're back to where we started from. No light, no water, queue in filling stations with no fuel, those with fuel are selling above the normal price. Ha, we've been scammed!
Re: Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees by worlexy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
modupe2:
Keep quite !!!
Quote me only when you know how to spell words correctly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Reveals Her Son Looks Like Her Husband / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.