Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Looking For Seriou Partner Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Seriou Partner Relationship (508 Views)

Luking 4 An Older Lady 4 A Seriou Relationship / I Need A Lady For A Seriou Relationship / Save Dis Heart I Want A Seriou Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Seriou Partner Relationship by pascal0213(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
HELLO i'm pascal fred........
LOOKING FOR PARTNER RELATIONSHIP
Are you looking to meet up with an attractive guy or lover to and have some fun? Or do you feel like you're ready for a more stable and ongoing relationship? Perhaps you only want to explore serious relationships and take your time while you decide on how to move forward and to Find your date that suits your interests most, and sign up to meet like-minded Lovers who are looking to meet people like you, if you looking for......... Email: {pascalfred2fan@gmail.com} or contact:{+234810171522}
Re: Looking For Seriou Partner Relationship by gasbve: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
check out Whereweallmeet a social dating platform where you can find the perfect match for you
Re: Looking For Seriou Partner Relationship by charlsbob: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady / Need A Nice Girl For Relationship / 29 M Lagos Looking For A Female Friend With Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.