Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series (2658 Views)

GET A PROFESSIONAL ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOP FOR YOUR BUSINESS FOR JUST N40K / Neatly Used Konica Minolta Bizhub 190f At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by doctuw(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Users of Konica Minolta color printer. Let's meet here and update on trouble shooting, maintenance and all other info that might improve new users.

Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by psucc(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op I've been using the black and white but wish to upgrade. What's the cost implications of a fairly used?
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by doctuw(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
psucc:
Op I've been using the black and white but wish to upgrade. What's the cost implications of a fairly used?
you'll spend about 300k to own a c451 series
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by psucc(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
doctuw:
you'll spend about 300k to own a c451 series
Guess the c652 is better. Is that N300k for the fairly used? Kind of high.
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by doctuw(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes, fairly used. Good grade
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by Ikonz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Takes a seat at one corner...observing
Here in Owerri, lot of Printing Press do buy this konica-minolta machines and then convert them as their own D.I. machine
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by doctuw(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Ikonz:
Takes a seat at one corner...observing
Here in Owerri, lot of Printing Press do buy this konica-minolta machines and then convert them as their own D.I. machine
yes, that's the work. It does Direct Imaging
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by Ikonz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
doctuw:
yes, that's the work. It does Direct Imaging
Lols, Direct Image ko, bro those poo cannot handle industrial production scenarios associated with quantity, strain & stress...Except the bizhub Press series, most of them are mere coloured printers/copiers.
Where are the importers/sellers in the house? I did like to get one of those series that can print upto A2 size...folks down here be parading only A3 ones

1 Like

Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by Ikonz(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
doctuw:
Yes, fairly used. Good grade

Why is here quite? I was expecting robust contributions & expert advice from printers and importers of printing machines
Maybe later I will have to create a thread on General Printing, and then invite all players in the field for a robust discourse.
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by psucc(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have di3010 and it has a cabin for the colour cassette. Can I get the cassette and also have the printer board?
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by Ikonz(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
psucc:
I have di3010 and it has a cabin for the colour cassette. Can I get the cassette and also have the printer board?
There are nlders that do place advert sales on DI printing machines in recent times, let me check on them for you
cc:
egobetao
Re: Users Of Konika Minolta Bizhub Series by lukmankunle: 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
Guess dis forum is not that active.....well if u need any part on bizhub c452 series contact me....

(1) (Reply)

Repair And Convert Ur Fan To Work 15hours Discount Sales / Toshiba Sattellite A305-s6872 2ghz Core 2 Duo, 3gb, 250gb, Webcam: =n=128k / For Sale: Hp 6735s & Dell Inspiron 6400 (Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.