Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP (9105 Views)

AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/embed/EbNCBllNiWM"

<iframe width="292" height="280" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EbNCBllNiWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCBllNiWM

Abagworo, , egift, mekaboy, Eurobomer etc

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by PhockPhockMan: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Favparis(f): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
You are a lady with an Igboish name doin all this?

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by psucc(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahaaaa. GEJ don win now o. im dey obodo ndi ocha de defend our helpless Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Dannyset(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Have decided not to comment on any thread that has to do with this.

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by neolboy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
So in short GEJ sponsored Biafra abi?, Nonsense
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Alphaoscar: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:

so because she's Igbo she should keep quiet and allow her people to be misled into another hopeless and meaningless war ?

25 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by saint047(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
PMB was not drunk when he made the 97% and 5% remarks. Do you expect those concerned to give him a flower bouquet for that?

6 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Favparis(f): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

so because she's Igbo she should keep quiet and allow her people to be misled into another hopeless and meaningless war ?

Not bro, am just curious an Igbo girl is doing this...........

I See all of them as one and same

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Flyoruboy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
saint047:
PMB [s]was not drunk when he made the 97% and 5% remarks. Do you expect those concerned to give him a flower bouquet for that?[/s]

What do you have to say about this topic? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Lajet: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:

He is not a lady but a man. he is from Osun state but grow up in East so don't be deceive

5 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Alphaoscar: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:

Everyone can't be reasoning the same way all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
psucc:
Hahaaaa. GEJ don win now o. im dey obodo ndi ocha de defend our helpless Buhari.

Have you seen what the noise about Biafra is all about? cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Only demented africans like you quantum an agitation for self determination with calling for war. Are you more refined than the british whom granted a referendum to the scots? Can't Nigeria do same for biafrans ?

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by ODVanguard: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
shocked Wow! All these for Jonathan? ? Now I know the Igbos really loved GEJ. So Biafra agitation was the PDP plan B all along? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=15pt]2015: MASSOB declares support for Jonathan
January 28, 201[/size]4 at 12:05 am in News
BY CHIDI NKWOPARA

OWERRI — The leadership of Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has thrown its weight behind President Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming presidential election.
The chief protagonist of MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike made the position of his group known in Owerri, when he played host to the new leadership of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

“MASSOB is in agreement that President Jonathan should run for the 2015 presidential election. I call on Ndigbo to give full support to President Goodluck Jonathan in the forthcoming general elections,” Uwazuruike said.

While recalling that he made a similar call in 2011, Chief Uwazuruike also said it had become pertinent to repeat the call as Nigeria moved slowly towards 2015 general polls.
Giving reasons Igbos must continue to support President Jonathan, the MASSOB boss said: “whichever way you look at the issue and person involved, he is our brother. He buried our leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, in a very fashionable manner.”

Uwazuruike recalled how Jonathan gave Ojukwu a state burial, stressing that “with this, he won the hearts of Ndigbo.”
On the sagging fortunes of APGA, Uwazuruike lamented that “APGA is supposed to be a national party but the past leadership of the party sadly transformed it into a near family business.”

While noting that he was not a registered member of any political party, Uwazuruike, however, said that he remained interested in knowing what happened to Ndigbo in all the registered political parties in the country.
Speaking exclusively to Vanguard after the event, a chieftain of APGA, Professor Francis Dike expressed regrets that Chief Victor Umeh had been chairman of the party for more than 12 years, describing it as a disgrace to Igbo race.

“He has to go. We have had more than enough of him. We must replace Umeh; we have replaced him, if we must move forward,” Dike said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/2015-massob-declares-support-jonathan/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Splashme: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=15pt]This OP needs help, I swear[/size]
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why are the Igbos and PDP agents avoidinG this thread? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by maupe: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
On the Beer Parlor, a Sunday radio show on continental FM 102.3, this same position was taken by a certain Alistar, who is a known Amaechi and PMB fanatic. He was overwhelmingly berated by his co-commentators and call in viewers. This need to politicize every issue, so as not to rock the boat during the dispensation of those we support has to stop. This is the same way Boko Haram was underrated and ignored by the FG and security agencies, until they exploded right in front of our very own eyes. The OP needs to stop this naming and shaming, and allow the government make its own decisions, without interference and meddling of people like him. Ngenekwenu please stop this now, for the interest of the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by maupe: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:

Ngenekwenu is not Igbo, he is from bonny in Rivers state. He can speak Igbo fluently due to his educational background. My sources reveal, he is known as Alistar to his friends and family. He is a known Amaechi and PMB fanatic.

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why are the Igbos and PDP agents avoidinG this thread? grin grin
I have said it b4 nd I will say it again ... Should another civil war breaks out in Nigeria .. Biafrans against Nigeria .... Ur type the 'one Nigeria' chanters will be the first people to be killed by the Hausa/Yoruba soldiers .... Hope u have not forgotten the Asaba massacres ....

Those killed in Asaba massacre are they ones hailing Nigeria Army Shouting 'ONE NIGERIA'
Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
PDP = IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by princdebola201(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Where re the IPOD oh sorry IPOD thugs when u need them
Ur Lies re being bustedcheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by princdebola201(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Where re the IPOD oh sorry IPOB thugs when u need them

Ur Lies have been bustedcheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
maupe:
On [s]the Beer Parlor, a Sunday radio show on continental FM 102.3, this same position was taken by a certain Alistar, who is a known Amaechi and PMB fanatic. He was overwhelmingly berated by his co-commentators and call in viewers. This need to politicize every issue, so as not to rock the boat during the dispensation of those we support has to stop. This is the same way Boko Haram was underrated and ignored by the FG and security agencies, until they exploded right in front of our very own eyes. The OP needs to stop this naming and shaming, and allow the government make its own decisions, without interference and meddling of people like him. Ngenekwenu please stop this now, for the interest of the nation.[/s]

He is so pained about my revelation of their scam! grin

8 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by Kestolovee95(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ngeneukwenu alias Cleverly
1.) You are not a lady, you are crossdressing old man.

2.) If he prefered gentleman GEJ to a dulla.rd sharia-loving terrorist. Why should that bother anyone. It is also on record he slammed Peter obi, GEJ and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by princdebola201(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
MASSOB + IPOB = PDP ( papa decieving pikin)cheesygringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by princdebola201(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

2.) If he prefered gentleman GEJ to a dulla.rd sharia-loving terrorist. Why should that bother anyone. It is also on record he slammed Peter obi, GEJ and PDP.

MASSOB + IPOB = PDP (Papa Deceiving pikin) cheesycheesygrin

We will continue busting ur Lies
Biafruadians and Lies re like blackberry and subscriptiongrin

12 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

2.) [s]If he prefered gentleman GEJ to a dulla.rd sharia-loving terrorist. Why should that bother anyone. It is also on record he slammed Peter obi, GEJ and PDP[/s].

You asked for evidence, that IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu had nothing to do with PDP, and I just brought out an incontrovertible evidence, you shifted to "why should it bother me" . You see why I said, you guys were brainwashed and scammed..

Ndi ara!

7 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by princdebola201(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]This OP needs help, I swear[/size]

MASSOB + IPOB = PDP (Papa Deceiving pikin)cheesycheesygringrin

We will continue busting ur Lies

Biafruadians and Lies re like blackberry and
subscriptiongringrin

8 Likes

Re: Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:
[s]Ngeneukwenu alias Cleverly
1.) You are not a lady, you are crossdressing old man.[/s]

2.) [s]If he prefered gentleman GEJ to a dulla.rd sharia-loving terrorist. Why should that bother anyone. It is also on record he slammed Peter obi, GEJ and PDP[/s].

You asked for evidence, that IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu had nothing to do with PDP, and I just brought out an incontrovertible evidence, you shifted to "why should it bother me" . You see why I said, you guys were brainwashed and scammed..

Ndi ara!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode:We’ll Increase Lagos GDP 2ru Entertainment As M.I,Shina Peters Visit Him / Wike Explains Why He Dissolved Cabinet / Yoruba Oba Bows While Shaking Buhari, Is This Right For A King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.