Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Sweden! What Next Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden! What Next Pls (738 Views)

Flight From Nigeria To Sweden / Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweden! What Next Pls by coffri(f): 12:18pm On May 15, 2009
House!

I just again Admission into on of SWEDEN schools and i want to know what and how to apply for my Student Permit.

like;
1. How to apply for appiontment online?
2. How to get cheap Health Insurance plus will i get health insurance before taken by documents to the Embassy.?
3. How much i must have in my Bank Satement and what are the likely questions to be asked?
4. How to get Accomodation and must i get accomodation before apply also?
5. How do i pay and some other vital informaton i must know before pplying for my permit.

Thank you so much for your contribution.

May God Bless U all.
Re: Sweden! What Next Pls by meetyommy: 6:41pm On May 16, 2009
I have been intervbewd twice at the swedish embassy and i can authoritatively tell you that there is no big deal about the questions they will ask you,
They dont conduct interview at the embassy, documents are processed at the swedish home embassy at any of the four major centres in Sweden
The information you give as regards this should be free, common try help Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Ten Questions Consular Commonly Asked! / Cheap Ticket To Nigeria From Atlanta / Snake On A Plane: Reptile Clings To Aircraft Wing For 500 Mile Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.