Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? (11558 Views)

Being A Nymphomaniac(satyriasis) / My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by zachzach: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
queenbetsy:

She will be left with no other option than to satisfy her sexual appetite elsewhere when you are worn out.
Note this: You can never satisfy a nympho even if you are a professional.

My gf has a high sex drive and she wants an hour at least (as she has no clit and has a hard time getting enough sex to get pleasure). I only last maybe 20-30 mins, then she has to get me aroused again before the next bout. She gets very frustrated and we do this every day. I worry that she'll end up looking elsewhere if no one guy can ever be enough.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by slyd90(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
why not i can marry a nympho .. all i will do is ensure we dont lack cucumber in our home grin
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by killuminati(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
can you allow your brother to get married to a nympho?
i sent you a pm. can i chat you on whatsapp?
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Immorttal: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2018
A very beautiful girl am dating but she is a nympho and we're already talking about marriage but i just realised it cannot work.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Immorttal:
A very beautiful girl am dating but she is a nympho and we're already talking about marriage but i just realised it cannot work.
grin serious thing I tell you...
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Agboki: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
Hypersexuality is a clinical diagnosis used by mental healthcare researchers and providers to describe extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. The names "nymphomania" and "satyriasis" were once used to describe the condition in women and men respectively, but are no longer in general medical use.

Nymphomania was trusted to be a female psychological disorder identified by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex.

The underlying cause of nymphomania is not known. It is a mental emotional condition,and,like other such conditions, is complicated. Like other mental illness, it may arise as a result of environment, heredity and life events. It may also be linked to a chemical imbalance in the brain. In Africa, it may also be caused by terrestrial forces.

As the German sexologist, Richard Freiherr Von Krafft-Ebbing, declared in 1886, "woe unto the man who falls into the meshes of such an insatiable Messalina, whose sexual appetite is never appeased".

Marrying a nympho can cause you lots of damages. She might lay with her brother-in-law, husband's friend, even her own father! She will be left with no other option than to satisfy her sexual appetite elsewhere when you are worn out.
Note this: You can never satisfy a nympho even if you are a professional.

The treatments for nymphomania were severe. Removal of the clitoris and ovaries,leeching of the vagina,cold baths and enforced bed rest were commonly prescribed.

The Questions are:

*Can you marry a nympho?
*What do you think will be the next step if you find out that your girlfriend is a nympho?

*let's hear your views*

I don date 1,u no jst fit cope wit dem,dat 1 we mst go 8/10 rounds anytym we she come around.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Agboki: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
zachzach:

My gf has a high sex drive and she wants an hour at least (as she has no clit and has a hard time getting enough sex to get pleasure). I only last maybe 20-30 mins, then she has to get me aroused again before the next bout. She gets very frustrated and we do this every day. I worry that she'll end up looking elsewhere if no one guy can ever be enough.

I fit help u 4 fr3 if u check my profile and ask questions but if u no ask d rite questions u go drop small change. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by queenbetsy(f): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Agboki:

I don date 1,u no jst fit cope wit dem,dat 1 we mst go 8/10 rounds anytym we she come around.
i hope you went for checkup after you broke up with her?? Lots of things may have reduced from ya body

Hehehehhehehhe grin
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Agboki: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
i hope you went for checkup after you broke up with her?? Lots of things may have reduced from ya body

Hehehehhehehhe grin

undecidedtill now I still dey plan go check up self,after her,I start 2 dey fear grls.i no jst believe my eyes cry
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by tunde4oau(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
queen Betsy.. 07069333529...msg me, I'm close to u
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by tunde4oau(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
of course, I can marry a nympho... anyway, I've bin trying to reach u queenbetsy, I'm in Ibadan.. 07069333529
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018

Lol... No be two of us go dey kpansh grin
You know its all fun and sweet getting married to nymph, up to the point where her frequent demand for sex put you in harm's way and you see your life slowing moving away from you.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dead thread tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nope.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:02am On Jul 01, 2019
queenbetsy:
meaning?

You sent a msg to my mail?
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by okoroemeka(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Sierusvirus:

One on one discussion and the girls asked me a question. can I sleep with 10 girls a day and satisfy them sexually? The answer is NO or can you?
But a girl can comfortably satisfy 10 guys a day sexually.
You can run your own survey if you don't believe it..
even more than 10 guys
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by Sierusvirus(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2019
okoroemeka:
even more than 10 guys
Exactly so on point, just Limited my opinion to ten to avoid being attacked.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2019
No,I can't. They cheat and lie alot.. Dated one before,and I'm not ready to die before my time.. And all these guys saying they can satisfy nymph, its obvious they have not dated one before.. Even with drugs ,u can not satisfy their urge. Even if una do ,do,sotay toto dry water,she go wan still do.Even wen d*ck peal,Toto peal,she go wan still do. Early stage of the relationship dey sweet o,cuz u will f*ck as if na bf u dey act,but give yourself 1yr. You go know say kakin can never be leather...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by bentwood85(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
zachzach:

Was she circumsized?.
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by 40secondsguy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmm maybe...

I don't know..but I think I'm a nymph too...ive been getting sexual urges almost every time...like literally every time undecided

I don't know if its because of my age(early 20's) or the fact that I see girls a lot sad

Had a day like that where one babe came to my crib..started the first round... Entered second round..I could say that that duo lasted almost an hour...I was so truly exhausted... But funny thing was that about 10 mins after she left...third leg started misbehaving again undecided

Had to do the needy... wink else I prolly won't have slept that night

Funny thing the next morning, afternoon too...its always like that mehn embarassed

By the way Op do you do makeup videos... I feel like I've seen your face somewhere...
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by SeunDobo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yes nah ...ma do iya ee pa
Re: Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac? by eyeon(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2019
queenbetsy:
meaning?
Do you have the strength?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Romantic Pictures / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself? / What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.