Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? (6251 Views)

Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? / Home Or Abroad Which Is Better,? / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Which country is easy & less expensive? i need suggestions
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by Favparis(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
@Justi4jesu please come in here........
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by rheether(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Benin Republic.
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
rheether:
Benin Republic.
Africa Excluded
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by pansophist(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
mandonnels:

Africa Excluded

Vietnam
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by irondome: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
mandonnels:
Which country is easy & less expensive?
i need suggestions

Your budget estimate may help contributors
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
irondome:

Your budget estimate may help contributors
i knw dat of canada might take upto #2.5M . so let's say #1M
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by ifegy: 4:05am On Nov 11, 2015
mandonnels:

i knw dat of canada might take upto #2.5M .
so let's say #1M

Check the threads in the travel section on studying in Germany, Finland, Estonia, North Cyprus, etc.

1 Like

Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
ifegy:

Check the threads in the travel section on studying in Germany, Finland, Estonia, North Cyprus, etc.
can u help me with d links to d threads pls?
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2015
suggestions and advice needed pls
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by Kingy10: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
mandonnels:
suggestions and advice needed pls
Which course, I'll advise you to go to Japan, tho d tuition fee isn't dat much and you can work while studying but I'm not sure about the instruction language
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Kingy10:

Which course, I'll advise you to go to Japan, tho d tuition fee isn't dat much and you can work while studying but I'm not sure about the instruction language
studied Physics Education. CGPA 3.6
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by TheCongo2: 2:35am On Nov 14, 2015
mandonnels:

Africa Excluded

How sad !
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by ifegy: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2015
TheCongo2:

How sad !
what is sad abt dat?
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by TheCongo2: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
mandonnels:

what is sad abt dat?

It sad that none of us wants to spend money in Africa even when we can find good quality of products there.
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by Kingy10: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
mandonnels:

studied Physics Education. CGPA 3.6
Physics education is not a popular course compared to the likes of medicine, engineering & co. if u want to study it in countries with cheaper tuition fees, u have to learn the instruction language, u can check out schools in Cyprus,China and Germany, Germany is tuition free in some universities, including Finland but the cost of living is high in those places, if u are hardworking u can secure a job to fund ursef...don't know much about "physics electronic"
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Kingy10:

Physics education is not a popular course compared to the likes of medicine, engineering & co. if u want to study it in countries with cheaper tuition fees, u have to learn the instruction language, u can check out schools in Cyprus,China and Germany, Germany is tuition free in some universities, including Finland but the cost of living is high in those places, if u are hardworking u can secure a job to fund ursef...don't know much about "physics electronic"
thanks bro.
i really appreciate.
goin for one of d physics courses.
not education

1 Like

Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
more suggestions needed
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Go to Austria
Reasons are: They have the higest minimum wage in Europe at the moment, the second richest country in Europe according to GDP/CI, the school is cheap and so on
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by dotcomnamename: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
fados4sure:
Go to Austria
Reasons are: They have the higest minimum wage in Europe at the moment, the second richest country in Europe according to GDP/CI, the school is cheap and so on

You're wrong. Norway is second richest in Europe. Austria is not even third. cheesy

Highest Minimum wage- Luxembourg has the highest minimum wage in Europe wink

2 Likes

Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by harfoelincoln: 2:04am On Nov 19, 2015
well, i think it is rather in expensive to study in china, infact you will have the opportunity to learn the chinese language which is the 2nd most spoken language in the world.
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
dotcomnamename:

You're wrong. Norway is second richest in Europe. Austria is not even third. cheesy

Highest Minimum wage- Luxembourg has the highest minimum wage in Europe wink
The last time i check, Norway is a Scandinavia country & when referring to Europe, one will be looking at Western Europe of which Austria is the second richest after Luxembourg & when considering schooling in any of the two countrie, Austria is the best and easiest in terms of visa processing considering Luxembourg that you will need to first go to Senegal for entrance exam before going back for Visa

1 Like

Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by dotcomnamename: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
fados4sure:

The last time i check, Norway is a Scandinavia country & when referring to Europe, one will be looking at Western Europe of which Austria is the second richest after Luxembourg & when considering schooling in any of the two countrie, Austria is the best and easiest in terms of visa processing considering Luxembourg that you will need to first go to Senegal for entrance exam before going back for Visa

Noway is a country in EUROPE. There is a significant difference between being a member state of the European Union (EU) and a country in Europe. I did not disagree with you that Norway is not a Scandinavian country, but the fact remain the same that Norway is an European Country and this fact commensurate with my reply to your first claim which is: ''Austria have the highest minimum wage in Europe at the moment and they're the second richest country in Europe'' So i rely on this point as ''EUROPE'', but at the moment Austria is not. Luxembourg has the highest minimum wage in Europe at the moment while Norway is the second richest in Europe. Austria is not even third. I agree with you that Norway is a Scandinavian country, but the fact is Norway is an European country. You get my point? wink .

As per to the OP's topic ''Is Easy & Less Expensive'' as the OP did not specify which country, as far as I am concerned, India is the cheapest and costliest and even listed at the cheapest overall place to study, with university fees costing just $581 and overall costs coming to $5,642, but is ranked the eighth best destination in terms of quality of education.

1 Like

Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
i really appreciate u guys for d suggestions so far. grateful

Cc dotcomnamename
fados4sure
harfoelincoln
Kingy10
ifegy
irondome
pansophist
rheether
Favparis

2 Likes

Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Noway is a country in EUROPE. There is a significant difference between being a member state of the European Union (EU) and a country in Europe. I did not disagree with you that Norway is not a Scandinavian country, but the fact remain the same that Norway is an European Country and this fact commensurate with my reply to your first claim which is: ''Austria have the highest minimum wage in Europe at the moment and they're the second richest country in Europe'' So i rely on this point as ''EUROPE'', but at the moment Austria is not. Luxembourg has the highest minimum wage in Europe at the moment while Norway is the second richest in Europe. Austria is not even third. I agree with you that Norway is a Scandinavian country, but the fact is Norway is an European country. You get my point? wink .

As per to the OP's topic ''Is Easy & Less Expensive'' as the OP did not specify which country, as far as I am concerned, India is the cheapest and costliest and even listed at the cheapest overall place to study, with university fees costing just $581 and overall costs coming to $5,642, but is ranked the eighth best destination in terms of quality of education.

is india's certificate recognized in Nigeria and
beyond?
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by dotcomnamename: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
mandonnels:

is india's certificate recognized in Nigeria and
beyond?

I have no idea. This might help? https://www.nairaland.com/1946410/easy-cheap-admission-into-indian
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by mandonnels(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? by whitecloth: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

British Student Visa: Should I Apply Alone Or With My Wife (as Dependent?) / Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World. / Italian Embassy Appointment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.