Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

To Love And Leave. (story Series) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (55065 Views)

To Love And Kill (story Series) / I Hate To Love Him / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
AustinBlinks:

No miss! I haven't abandoned the story.I spent the holidays in a place with a very bad reception. but I'm back now. Updating 31/12/15. I apologize for keeping everyone waiting... Please forgive me.
q

accepted...

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bummybummy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice one nd Happy New Yr too

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nil

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
you just they come dey go, you think say people dey feel your suspence, try and make the people you writing for appreciate, if you want to make the story 3weeks suspence, you couldn't have started it. Try make the story short and finish it.
#Advice From the street.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
bellovers:
you just they come dey go, you think say people dey feel your suspence, try and make the people you writing for appreciate, if you want to make the story 3weeks suspence, you couldn't have started it. Try make the story short and finish it.
#Advice From the street.

Thanks bro! i'll keep that in mind sir #Appreciate the street.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Thanks bro! i'll keep that in mind sir #Appreciate the street.
jahbless u bro

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Hey Friends/Readers ...

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is amazing. but why did it take you almost.4 weeks to update naw? i thought you abandoned the story already.
Somehow... i started feeling sorry for the Solo Guy. I'm missing Bidemi o, where did you put her now... emmmm that's all. #Kisses to OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2016
austinblinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by kingphilip(m): 4:37am On Feb 07, 2016
It's so disheartening to see so called hardened criminals sealing their mouths in what they know their doom is already sealed.. Revealing those behind the crimes most times I think helps to nab them thereby stopping a whole lots of other crimes happening in the society

Thumbs up to all those who have vowed to stay away from crimes despite all odds and hardships

AustinBlinks this piece is good keep them coming and please don't stay off that long

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
kingphilip:
It's so disheartening to see so called hardened criminals sealing their mouths in what they know their doom is already sealed.. Revealing those behind the crimes most times I think helps to nab them thereby stopping a whole lots of other crimes happening in the society

Thumbs up to all those who have vowed to stay away from crimes despite all odds and hardships

AustinBlinks this piece is good keep them coming and please don't stay off that long

True talk brother. Thank you!
I won't stay off long this time.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2016
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by kingphilip(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
She was actually above the law but not above those above the law.. Evil and wickedness never pays just goodness, temperance and patience does

AustinBlinks thanks for the update.. Expecting another soonest

2 Likes

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Randyblincks(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wow! Where went i all this while
My big brother from another mum, this is good. Really interesting...

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
nice one Austinblinks, you kept your promise.. expecting d final part tho..

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Randyblincks:
Wow! Where went i all this while
My big brother from another mum, this is good. Really interesting...
Blincks broda! Thanks for being here! #Appreciate.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
bellovers:
nice one Austinblinks, you kept your promise.. expecting d final part tho..

Final part coming soonest! Thanks for reading bruh! #Appreciate
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Randyblincks(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Blincks broda! Thanks for being here! #Appreciate.

Continues jare!... Atleast am learning one or two things from your write-ups plus this interesting story, what more can a Brother ask for

Ride on...

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by bellovers(m): 1:44am On Mar 04, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Final part coming soonest! Thanks for reading bruh! #Appreciate
No ish bruh I dey anticipate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wanna use this time to say thanks to everyone who has been reading this story. you have me the inspiration to write more.Thank you for sticking around and i hope i haven't disappointed you in anyway. I'll be posting the final episode next week, i decided to keep it short, simple and meaning based on people's advice! Thank you all once again.

AustinBlinks!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by kingphilip(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
AustinBlinks:
Wanna use this time to say thanks to everyone who has been reading this story. you have me the inspiration to write more.Thank you for sticking around and i hope i haven't disappointed you in anyway. I'll be posting the final episode next week, i decided to keep it short, simple and meaning based on people's advice! Thank you all once again.

AustinBlinks!!!
forget about what people say or do not say

If the summary is half baked oga no better put all just post it the way u wanted it to go, continue and end

Twas an interesting piece though
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
kingphilip:
forget about what people say or do not say

If the summary is half baked oga no better put all just post it the way u wanted it to go, continue and end

Twas an interesting piece though

Thanks bruh! one love!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by ROYH(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Can't Believe I Gat To Stay Awake/Online (24hrs+cool To Read This And
AustinBlinks:

AustinBlinks!!!
At The End, Just To Discover Its Not Yet To The Final Saga

Buh
Op, You Try, Am Moved By Your Write Up, Even Got Some Hints And New Era On Relationship, Hope To Get The Final Ep In Due Time And Hope Say This Won't Be Your LAST WRITE Up.....

I Enjoy The Whole Write Up Mr, Keep It Up cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Episodes on www.austinblinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
The end

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.