Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (65299 Views)

Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by gretblue: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Onye Biafura Dai Bianunu

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Banter1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama toto.
that's why your signature says "Proudly 5%". You're incomplete.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by unbeat007(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
EasternLionn:
We going worldwide baby, f*ck u all local haters.
I won't be surprised to see Sesay from CNN in south east soon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by unbeat007(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

PDP did not ask Buhari to defy court orders to release Kanu!!
Leave am. he forgot his senses before commenting
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by martinosi: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
Finally the international news agencies are begining to report the news!! For christ sake what is with Buhari and defiance of court orders? The same thing with Sambo Dasuki!!

Nnamdi Kanu... is a Patsy...Nigerian Govt should deport him from Nigeria...they Guy is being used as a tool to
distabilise the Southern Part of Nigeria....
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by frediech(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Muha-nmuo buhari let this guy go...... Is that too much to ask?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by gretblue: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
International recognition my foot. No international bodies or organization reckon with Terrorists such as BH or Biafra;sorry Biafra.

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by 49cents(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
MIPNIG:
Buhari just made this t.wat a global star... Look at the name tag - human right activist? What nonsense. I am Igbo and Kanu does not represent my believe. Change in name is not same as calling for accountability of leaders. This movement would have first of all focused on our regional leaders to account for the allocations they have mismanaged under Nigeria. This movement would have proposed a weaker federal government under Nigeria and call for regional resource control in order to drive healthy competition across board.

Instead, this british citizen called Kanu is calling for guns and bullets and hatred for other tribes. This is absolute rubbish.
Nigeria needs a referendum badly

What has Nigeria achieved after 55 years.....the countries we started nationhood are 20 years ahead and you think this is cool

I am igbo

I don't support biafra because the way to go is in community albeit a voluntary one

Nigeria is better together after it has been re structured to true fiscal federalism with the ineffective 36 states collapsed to 6 regions; Nigeria will achieved 100 times more than its currently having

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by vamsexy: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard. You will get biafra in your dreams

Do dey rily want to be alone...d answer is NO...dey hv been askd to go...wif der five eastern state but instead tryin to add people who will neva be and can neva bepart of dat so called bastard nation biafra...if dey rily want to go let dem cut and go wif imo,anambra,ebonyi,abia and enugu only...we won't hv any objections but dey shld simply stp addin us to dat foolish struggle of derz...if not we nigeria d gr8 zoo will give dem same drugs of 1970s....
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Jdtester: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
EasternLionn:

na APC Rochas errand boy, he doesn't want anything to happen to his "turn for chopping".

very bastard guy claiming Igbo speaking online.

Well, it shows that you are a FOOL. Even to think that all IGBOs support this rubbish claim you call IPOB.
What makes you think this is not another south-sudan story

I'm Igbo. And I vote for a United Nigerian State.
Why are the Igbo representatives in Senate and House of Reps. not saying much??

Why are prominent Igbos not saying much? Why are civil and human rights activists not saying much?? It's because we can all see thru that this pattern of IPOB is not the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by abdulmuqsit15(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i] coolall dis igbo people sef, y dey no ask ojukwu after him failure? na wa oo
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by martinosi: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
EasternLionn:
We going worldwide baby, f*ck u all local haters.

Nnamdi Kanu is based in the UK, his radio station is based in the UK
The UK Authorities for allowing this radio station tells you that they will use
this Guy Politically if the need arises...the BBC are just expressing that fact

Nnamdi Kanu is a Political Fraud...

Anytime you a break away movement starting abroad..just know its has the blessing
secretly of the host country where the movement starts...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by speedyGonzales: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
laughing et your foolishness?

I laugh at daftness of Nigerian leaders, instead of taking appropriate measures to mitigate the situation and arrive at a compromise, they give condensing interviews about the movement and bluntly ignore it, letting it gain the world's attention...

But to people like you, who thinks I shouldn't laugh, when I find something funny, I say "Fuk you! go back to smoking your mums dirty Puberic hairs!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by trigar12(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
See them, jobless mofo's ... They will be given 2-5k each at the end of the day. grin ... PDP just wanna use this to cause commotion. No wonder their states no dey develop, they all run to Lagos last last cheesy
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Banter1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Idris mustapha the fuhgly fvcktard. Let me give you an expo, if you have any hausa brother living in Enugu tell him to come back to kano. Let me make it abundantly clear. I HAVE NEVER KILLED BEFORE BUT I WILL KILL ANY MALLAM I FIND IN ENUGU WHEN THE WORST HAPPENS IN DSS CELL. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. This is not a chest-pounding excercize. The lives of hausa/Fulani mallams anywhere in the east depends on the air kanu breathes. Hear it now.

We've done it before in 2005 Aba and onitsha and it will happen again. You can quote me with me with your lamentations. We will help you destroy your priceless country. grin
I have reported you to the Nigerian Police on twitter, with your picture and comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Kestolovee95(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Banter1:
I have reported you to the Nigerian Police on twitter, with your picture and comment.

Go to hell! when you get there, continue your journey to blazes!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by calaway: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Yeah, further expanding the hate and shame of a region. Why do i have to come from the same region with you?
you sir, are a bastard child.

you are never igbo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by martinosi: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aigbofa:

Nnamdi Kanu on radio Biafra called for genocide against other Nigerians, the same people you accused of not supporting his release.

People Need to do research on this Guy Nnamdi Kanu.. he is a Fraud.....a Patsy... A tool....
by outside forces....
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by warrior01: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

PDP did not ask Buhari to defy court orders to release Kanu!!

Sh!t!! Technical Knock Out

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by denco4: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Go and put ur house together becos d igbos are not united. Biafra will never work in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Forwetinnah: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Banter1:
They pushed the gullible ones into the street to protest and for police and Army to kill. While their children are abroad chilling.

#TheGullibleYouths

#SayNoToBiafra

Oh yeah...like Buhari and the other Northern elites had their kids in Nigeria when they were shouting "Dogs and Baboons will be soaked in blood". Tell your Pharaoh to let the Igbos go!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by CriticalThought: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
We Nigerians have not learnt our lesson

After the first incident, it should have been a wake up call to ensure that a FAIR SYSTEM was built for all. Instead the masses remain in poverty with no path to economic prosperity or even the hope that one day the common man can become an oga

If war comes calling (God forbid) we know which way the British will act and it will not bode well for either side. Social media is available now, you cant hide a war.

Call a referendum and settle this issue once and for all or build a real country FROM SCRATCH.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Observant: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari is a disgrace to democracy and with the way he's going it is just a matter of time before he will give credence to these agitators and it would be too late to stop, then we will understand what we have brought upon ourselves by voting in a man who once truncated our first democracy with zero respect for democratic institutes,principles and basic human right.

Somebody should tell Buhari to respect the rule of law and democratic principles, else this country can't survive two armed conflict in two different parts of her borders.

Ahh Truckpusher so we finally agree on something....ok o

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Uchexxy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
basilo101:
Those against the protest have failed to tell us why Kanu should be in detention after meeting difficult bail conditions and being granted bail by a competent court. everybody is in a hurry to bash igbos while the country slide into dictatorship. nxt time some one from another region becomes victim they will want igbos to join their cause while disguising it as a national cause
this is exactly my prob with Nigeria. it is so so lawless, anybody can just wake up and do anything he likes. but of course Nigerians won't see anything wrong with it till it happens to their person. as far as Nigeria exists, tribalism will never leave us

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Kestolovee95(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
trigar12:
See them, jobless mofo's ... They will be given 2-5k each at the end of the day. grin ... PDP just wanna use this to cause commotion. No wonder their states no dey develop, they all run to Lagos last last cheesy

your brown roof region wey don develop, why una people dem still dey hungry? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by martinosi: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
iconaus:

U re lost . Nnandi is gift to Ndigbo. I doubt if u ve listened to him . He is all rounder and super being if u think u re smart or intelligent listen to him and compare . See the demostration going on ffor him that alone tells whom he is . This demostration is greatest in africa in recent time .

U NEED TO KILL THAT NOISE...U HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THIS NNAMDI KANU IS ABOUT..

HE IS A FRAUD....
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by godwin120alex: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Biafrans getting d needed attention
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Observant: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

So Dasuki don be ibo man now abi?

Confused lots!

The moniker above is a humanoid baboon.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by OboloMAN: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
BBC & Nigeria Govt down playing this protests.
Port harcourt was shut down today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
I so much like this proactive steps but n't until Igbos members house of representatives, senators actually step down automatically then the action will be see as real,..since the so called Nigeria is fast becoming Federal republic of Northerns only even with the current appointee by alfortunate president,.he's forceing himself to become NNPC minister instead of what a country ticle Agriculture
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by str8talk1: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard. You will get biafra in your dreams
Tufìakwá...impossicánt...who gave u liver a Bastard dat ur leaders like Kwankaso has attested to be proud of over 15million Almajiris(NATURAL, RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL BASTARDS) to call pple(Israelites relatives) dat attach value to child upbringing bastards to comment?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
zicoraads:

That is my fear. Any mistake by that old man and we would be drawn into something we won't be able to get out from. And truth be told, if the chips are down, I am certain the SS region would rather stick with the Biafrans or decide to carve out a Niger Delta region. We both know the militants can still do considerable damage to this country.

All in all, this country cannot afford to fight on all these fronts. And from all indications, the old man might just take us down that route.
Jonathan blanked this guy and he talked and talked and even said a lot of words that would have earned him a place and sealed his fate in national prison yet Jonathan left him alone until Buhari went ahead to arrest him thereby creating this cult-like follower-ship that seem to be growing everyday in the South East and other neighboring states.

He should understand that at a time when a country is undergoing serious economic challenges in the face of dwindling fortune on all fronts ,these rebel groups,irredentists, criminal enterprises and organized crime syndicate are likely to prop up old wounds which would see the gullible,disappointed and economically battered people become susceptible and begin to identify with such movements after all an idle mind is the devil's workshop.

If these youths had/has something to keep them busy and something to keep them constantly on their toes and at the same time a hope for a better future, do you think they would be used by anyone to create mayhem thereby destroying the already downed economic activities?

This is what you get when the structure on which a country was built is so faulty that it encourages laziness,leeching, backwardness which in turn will lead to abysmal growth thereby creating a ready made culture and array of touts and thugs to be used as canon fodder.These people can be found across all regions of this country and the last thing any wise leader will do now is to give them any form of credence as that might just encourage other groups to come up.

When they decided to pay militants instead of channeling development to the very societies and communities where these militants sprang up from, what we are witnessing today has become counterproductive ? The number of youths bearing illegal arms in the Niger Delta right now has tripled and still counting and you can't kill your way through and the politicians also have need for them thereby making money available to them - So it becomes a case of if I can have a gun kill some few folks and bang my name is on everyone's lips and I get paid why should I work hard to earn a living? .I don't know why people can't just sit down and learn from past histories instead of repeating the same mistake allover again.

Buhari should release that man and continue dragging him to court till his time is up - We can't survive another civil war without destroying whatever gain we've made so far.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.