Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lost But Found Dog In Benin City - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lost But Found Dog In Benin City (2148 Views)

Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Saw A Dog on d loose and my friend decided to call it since he was use to Dogs,.. To my greatest surprise d dog answered him, he told me d dog ran from it home cause of d mark of chain on its neck..5 dog was very dirty and hungry I feed the dog but it refuse to leave...we couldn't chase d dog away cause we tot it might not know it was home n if some one else gets hold of d dog dey might use it as meet... Right now am not too financially buoyant so I can't buy expensive meal for d dog some one should help with d kind of food I should feed it with so it won't suffer malnutrition... If any one knows d owner should please alert him or her

Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by Namdeenero(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Oga post pictures of the dog so we can find a way to help
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok I will do dat but network is bad
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Have post the pics and what breed Is d dog
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Still can't get any help on what to feed it with and its breed
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by Namdeenero(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
It's an Alsatian though not a pure breed but it looks good but malnourished... Try dry feed like diamond or Arion if you can afford it
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Namdeenero:
It's an Alsatian though not a pure breed but it looks good but malnourished... Try dry feed like diamond or Arion if you can afford it
. How much will that cost
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by Namdeenero(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
collinsflex:
. How much will that cost
depends on your location, since the dog ain't yours and you're still waiting for the owner I suggest you buy a 4-5kg bag of diamond extreme, It's around 5.5k over here or 3kg bag at 3.8k then mix with rice
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Namdeenero:
depends on your location, since the dog ain't yours and you're still waiting for the owner I suggest you buy a 4-5kg bag of diamond extreme, It's around 5.5k over here or 3kg bag at 3.8k then mix with rice
hmmmmmm
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by aguizm(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Namdeenero:

I laugh
Boss didn't u read where the poster said he is not financially bouyant to feed the dog that people should advice on a cheaper way possible to feed the dog, u still d recommend arion.

Op go look for fish head or organs and mix with jollof rice and feed the dog or u go to any fast food around and arrange with the cooks to b keeping left overs for u.

But if u need ur dog to look great. I recommend fish organs and mix it raw with any home made food , I promise u in a month time u wouldn't want to return the dog again.
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2015
aguizm:

I laugh
Boss didn't u read where the poster said he is not financially bouyant to feed the dog that people should advice on a cheaper way possible to feed the dog, u still d recommend arion.

Op go look for fish head or organs and mix with jollof rice and feed the dog or u go to any fast food around and arrange with the cooks to b keeping left overs for u.

But if u need ur dog to look great. I recommend fish organs and mix it raw with any home made food , I promise u in a month time u wouldn't want to return the dog again.
Tnx
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by Namdeenero(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2015
aguizm:

I laugh

Lol, sorry about that, does the fish organs really work?
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by aguizm(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Namdeenero:
Lol, sorry about that, does the fish organs really work?

Currently that's what I feed my dog and she is doing great. Stronger,shiner and thicker furs with a very good weight.

I give it to her raw and fresh mixed with rice.
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by aguizm(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2015
collinsflex:
Tnx

One love boss.
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by Namdeenero(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2015
aguizm:

Currently that's what I feed my dog and she is doing great. Stronger,shiner and thicker furs with a very good weight.

I give it to her raw and fresh mixed with rice.
Ok, but what about just fish heads
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by aguizm(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Namdeenero:
Ok, but what about just fish heads
Fish head ID also good. I use both but from a close observation I discovered that the organs gives quicker results.

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by blowjanet: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2015
i sell dog chicken, N600 for a wrap and N5000 for a bag, a wrap can last more than a week depending on how you use it with dog indomie, its healthy. a bag can last up to 1 month and 2 weeks even longer(12 wraps in a bag). but sadly i am in Lagos. try feeding it fish head or
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by solpat(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2015
pls ooo. What area exactly did you find this dog? Because a friend of mine lost his dog.
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by solpat(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
pls ooo. What area exactly did you find this dog? Because a friend of mine lost his dog in the Oko area of Benin City
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by solpat(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
The owner has identified the dog. How do we locate you to get the dog pls? The dog escaped from Oko Prisons Kennel and has generated serious problems. Hope to hear from you soonest
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
solpat:
The owner has identified the dog. How do we locate you to get the dog pls? The dog escaped from Oko Prisons Kennel and has generated serious problems. Hope to hear from you soonest
tell the owner to get you. D registration receipt of the dog,,5 recent pics of the dog,,,d period he lost the dog,,,treatment receipt of the dog,,,don't forget to also ask him d name of d dog including d gender...den we can b ready for business
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by solpat(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is the missing dog a female and what kind of chain marks were on the neck? Then we can arrange to meet with the owner. Thanks
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
solpat:
Is the missing dog a female and what kind of chain marks were on the neck? Then we can arrange to meet with the owner. Thanks
follow d instruction I mentioned above... Just drop everything I ask here...am working so I have no time to waste
Re: Lost But Found Dog In Benin City by collinsflex(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Get a pics of everytin I ask n upload them for PEtlanders n I to see...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fact-check: Trending Story Of Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs For Money Is Fake / Cane Corso For Mating And Stud Service In Abuja / How Do You Travel With Your Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.