Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat (6710 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / Lose 20kg Of Weight Easily In A Month. Burn Your Excess Body Fats Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
will be sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

As the end of the year is fast approaching, i know some would have started thinking on how far they have gone in fulfilling 2015 resolutions.
A good example of such resolution is to cut down excess fat either by calorie restriction or self imposed starvation. By now you will agree with me that non of these options has really worked. This is the reason am bringing this thread up for strictly serious minded fellows who want to achieve a desired weight loss within the shortest period of time.

Clean 9 is a weight management program that works within 9 days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. This fat loss program is GUARANTEED to melt between 5kg - 10kg of excess unwanted body & belly fat off your body in just 9 Days or less. Clean 9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has no side effect and detoxifies
the body as well.
I will be taking you through real life pictures and chat of successful people that have gone through this program with us. We are also ready to give you some contact details for verification.

We deliver our products within two days of placing an order and for Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt and Abuja, our courier service agents deliver within 24hrs and delivery to these four states are free.

For detailed info about C9, pls contact us below

Contact details:
Call: 08037818175
Whatsapp: 08057874991

2 Likes

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good evening everyone. This is a general answer frequently as about our supplement. I want to make it clear that it is not only mearnt for women, We have men that has successfully completed clean 9 program.

1 Like

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by tabisegroup(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by tabisegroup(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2015

FTC for d first time since joining nairaland in 1936
.... But i don't give a shit abt the wer abt of d FTC timbers n calibars in the likes of INTROVERT, ishilove, etc grin

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Check out this testimonial of my Abia client.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Berrilite(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
looseweight:
Check out this testimonial of my Abia client.

I have heard about you in Abj and ph, making waves in weight loss program. pls I will like you to train me very well on how to best coach my clients using C9 and FIT 1 because am also one of you upcoming staff of your company. Thanks
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Berrilite:

I have heard about you in Abj and ph, making waves in weight loss program. pls I will like you to train me very well on how to best coach my clients using C9 and FIT 1 because am also one of you upcoming staff of your company. Thanks
There is no big deal in coaching techniques for weight loss, the secret is in that video which you were all given during the training. This is a secret which our team has used to achieve success in weight management.
Keep on the good work fellow

1 Like

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
I so nid dis ryt nau *tear*
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
op please how do I contact you? I need this service reply please
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
sexfabregas:
op please how do I contact you? I need this service
reply please

kindly make use of our contact details above. Thank You
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Top of the hour to you all, as our tradition, we will continue to bring pictorial testimonials to you.

If you want to place order for C9, FIT 1 and FIT 2. Pls make use of our contact details above. Thank you.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Black Friday sales!!!!

Place an order for your clean 9 and enjoy great discount this Friday ONLY...
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Good morning to you all. I bring you another fantastic result of another clientb combined C9 and FIT 1 therapy. Thanks to coach Tonniey, thats the best fitness coach in our team. He will Neva coach you without having resounding success in your weight management.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Jaygrl(f): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
What's this fit 1 about?
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jaygrl:
What's this fit 1 about?

FIT is also a weight management supplement, but onlike C9, it runs for 30days and with fit 1, you will loose @ least 20kg of body fat/weight
You can contact the numbers above for detailed info of FIT 1. Thanks
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
hello, i weigh 63 presently which is not bad right? Thing is i want a flat tommy and i want my arms and face to be slimmer than they are now, i have very chubby cheeks which i don't feel comfortable with. Will like to hear from you.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
sade1:
hello, i weigh 63 presently which is not bad right? Thing is i want a flat tommy and i want my arms and face to be slimmer than they are now, i have very chubby cheeks which i don't feel comfortable with. Will like to hear from you.

Going by the way you described your body physiology, your weight is cool for your body. However if you want a little reduction in your arms, face and a flat tummy, you will go for only a pack of C9 and it will give you a desired result. Also, if you are luckky to be assigned to coach tonniey, your result will be fantastic. Thank you
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
How are you great people, got a real live testimony for your consumption. He is from kano.

1 Share

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Joythah(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
How do i get it here in kebbi.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joythah:

We deliver to any northern state capital. Contact us and we will get it delivered to you in kebbi. Thanks
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Morning, thanks for the reply, how do i get the C9 and also get to meet Coach Tonniey? BTW i'm based in Ibadan.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
sade1:
Morning, thanks for the reply, how do i get the C9 and also get to meet Coach Tonniey? BTW i'm based in Ibadan.

Once you place an order, it will processed and delivered to your any location you indicate.

Before placing order, you need to get detailed information about C9. Please add us on whatsapp to know everything about C9.
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
I wanted to get it for a good friend cos it might really work for her! grin
I called the number you provided, it went through but no one picked it!
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I wanted to get it for a good friend cos it might really work for her! grin
I called the number you provided, it went through but no one picked it!
Sorry for that. You can place you call now and we will attend to you promptly. Thank you
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Joythah:
Our agent will be making deliveries in kebbi state 2morow, if you really want to get it delivered to you, pls contact us now so that you can use this opportunity. Thank you
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, our kano clients is 1 day away from completing his C9 therapy. Thanks to all our fitness coaches including a nairalander.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. How was our day. I can now confirm to you all that we are going to be working on sat. This means that you can now take delivery in 6 days of the week.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Good morning fellas, with joy, I bring on our Lagos state testimony. You can feed your eyes with it.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Our train is now focused on Lagos. For all that have received their orders, pls contact the fitness personnel attracted to you and fix your start up date. Thank you.

This is the continuation of our chat with our Lagos client.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good evening everyone. I am back with the blast. This is our final conversation with out client in kano. Am so so happy.

He discover that it's not about buying the product, but close monitoring by a fitness coach and we got the best person in town.

Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by 4realbiz: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tried calling d Glo number U placed up there but its switched off. Pls let me know when its available. Thanks
Re: Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat by looseweight: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
4realbiz:
Tried calling d Glo number U placed up there but its switched off. Pls let me know when its available. Thanks

Yes, its available now. Sorry for the short break in transmission grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Lady Naked? Her Big Br@est Tho / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In / My Dad Sleeps With My Aunt - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.