Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Best way to advertise in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best way to advertise in Nigeria (4044 Views)

What Is The Best Platform To Advertise In Naija? / Advertise In Yahoo & Google / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise In Ewaseet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best way to advertise in Nigeria by Guray: 3:31pm On May 15, 2009
Hi everyone,

We are a company based in London selling women's suits with our own brand GURAY.

I already have people who come over from Lagos and Abuja to buy my suits to sell in there shops but I would like to be able to sell more to new customers and be able introduce myself to new customers.

Please contact me on dolanalondon@btconnect.com for more information

and someone also give me advice on whats the best way to advertise in Nigeria. smiley)
Re: Best way to advertise in Nigeria by Guray: 3:41pm On May 15, 2009
Please people there must be someone that can help me on this topic
Re: Best way to advertise in Nigeria by Tundestone: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2009
I'd suggest u resort to more targetted advertising like mobile marketing. Reason: not every one has access to conventional marketing media all day long especially when they're at work, etc. However 'cos virtually everyone that may be interested in ur product carries a mobile phone, it'd be easier to reach them fast and cheap too. Whether or not their phones are on, they'd still have to read an sms, even if they delete it, they'd still have read it 1st. Also, by using customised sms, u'd be branding ur company and giving it a professional outlook. Our company based in Calabar, offers customised bulk sms. We also have a growing database of carefully selected individuals mostly bankers and the upward mobile based in Calabar. Think about it, olatundeakinwunmi@yahoo.com
Re: Best way to advertise in Nigeria by mrrock: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
Without a doubt the best way to market anything in Nigeria today is by SMS. The website that's pioneering SMS advertisement in Nigeria is 080 advertising they can provide you list of GSM phone numbers to send your SMS to millions of people throughout Nigeria. For more information go to their website http://www.080advertising.com

(1) (Reply)

Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - YOU CAN MAKE MONEY RECYCLING PLASTICS / N10 Million Naira Business Idea / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.