Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) (32889 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Official Seyi Shay Pepsi Ambassador Photoshoot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by DennisBrown(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ehnnn..it won't make me drink pepesi, even wit wizkid, tiwa, usher......unless dey sign Micky minaj...if dey don't... I'll keep on drinking my hot alomo.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Chanchit: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
good.
this girl really fell my hand tho.on closeupnaija.
she didnt even get one question right. undecided

I think say na only me watch am, she and that Maria on the other team, but that one was not as worse as seyi.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Get yo selfie sticks @ a very cheap price.

Call me - 09036282917

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
ah done talk am before grin na wizkid suppose dey yansh this girl undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Michellla(f): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chanchit:

I think say na only me watch am, she and that Maria on the other team, but that one was not as worse as seyi.
for realssss.
that one at least attempted.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
congrats...
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by EbolaParasite: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:
she and her khaleesi hair.cheesy

By the way is game of throne season six out?

It is. It is currently showing on NTA Ibadan. tongue

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Jolumania432(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
dearsly:
And me wea don drink more dan half crate dis month nko??
angry angry angry
LMOA...Pele ti e
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by femi4: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:
she and her khaleesi hair.cheesy

By the way is game of throne season six out?
we never finish am
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by NnamdiN: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
the most underrated female singer in Nigeria...... seyi shay my celebrity crush.
it's like you want to visit the doctor? grin no talk this nonsense again, she's my bae

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by evansvenus(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Love this woman!! But you fall hands sha for closeup naijá,u no fit answer any question
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ibebe:
Yoruba girl again? Bhet why?

Be like say u dey craze. Wettin bring tribalism for this one again? angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
good.
this girl really fell my hand tho.on closeupnaija.
she didnt even get one question right. undecided
you have to watch jesse jagz own, he got like 4answers for his team out of possible 7 or 6.

Most of this female singers are dummy jare#sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Ibebe: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
dadem:

Be like say u dey craze. Wettin bring tribalism for this one again? angry

Bhut why Yoruba girl?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by kayo80(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Seyi Shay is Tiwa Savage's greatest competition. Tiwa is still my number one girl, but that can change anytime soon, cos I am really loving this girl, Seyi Shay.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Michellla:
good. this girl really fell my hand tho.on closeupnaija. she didnt even get one question right. undecided
my sister so you watched
the girl na real dumb brain
I felt for tee a that night

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by magicminister: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ibebe:

The guy that gets all this deal done is paul okoye of paulo prime promoters.
This is not about tribalism.
That guy controls 50 percent of all the endorsements in the Nigerian music industry.

He is a back ground guy, you would never hear of him but he is one of the most important deal breakers in naija entertainment.
Sheyi shay's deal would be worth about 15 million for 3 years.
50 percent up front and 50 percent at end of deal.

U gotta love this industry.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Ibebe: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
magicminister:

That guy controls 50 percent of all the endorsements in the Nigerian music industry.

He is a back ground guy, you would never hear of him but he is one of the most important deal breakers in naija entertainment.

What's that gotta do with my question?

Why the yoruba girl? Why not that basic looking overhyped kedike?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by bayinq25(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol i doesn't matter if she is Einstein, the thing that matters is that the young lady will be smelling to the bank and the next plastic pepsi you buy she might have her pic on it.
please spell well and money isn't everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by kayo80(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
magicminister:

That's okay money, but it can't even buy a Range Rover. Think about it. 15 million Naira for three years is small money. That's just like 75k dollars.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by bayinq25(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ibebe:
coz ibo girls are in jail for biafra protests

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by magicminister: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ibebe:

What's that gotta do with my question?

Why the yoruba girl? Why not that basic looking overhyped kedike?

i am just letting you know that tribe plays no factor here.
Its all about the connection.

ill bliss does not have the kinda connect to pull that deal.
If he did, he would.
Besides, ill bliss got chidima an mtn endorsement. Does sheyi shay have any endorsement with any telecomm?
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Ibebe: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
magicminister:

i am just letting you know that tribe plays no factor here.
Its all about the connection.

ill bliss does not have the kinda connect to pull that deal.
If he did, he would.
Besides, ill bliss got chidima an mtn endorsement. Does sheyi shay have any endorsement with any telecomm?

Who is ill bliss?

Who cares sha.

Congrats to Seyi Shay
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by magicminister: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
kayo80:

That's okay money, but it can't even buy a Range Rover. Think about it. 15 million Naira for three years is small money. That's just like 75k dollars.

yeah but you gotta understand sheyi shay is not an A list artiste.
she cant sell out an arena and companies consider that when they scaling your endorsement worth.

this deal was pure made out of sentiment and connection which is basically how the industry works.
Sheyi shay's brand is not helping pepsi. Rather, pepsi is helping sheyi's brand.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by katherine001(f): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmmmm....good for her though undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by kayo80(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
magicminister:

yeah but you gotta understand sheyi shay is not an A list artiste.
she cant sell out an arena and companies consider that when they scaling your endorsement worth.

this deal was pure made out of sentiment and connection which is basically how the industry works.
Sheyi shay's brand is not helping pepsi. Rather, pepsi is helping sheyi's brand.

Okay. But it is a good investment, cos in about two years time, that girl is going to be bigger than she currently is.
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Software202(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
good one
Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Michellla(f): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
mistytohcute:

my sister so you watched
the girl na real dumb brain
I felt for tee a that night
same here. he just pack blockhead for group

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by Michellla(f): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you have to watch jesse jagz own, he got like 4answers for his team out of possible 7 or 6.

Most of this female singers are dummy jare#sorry to say
no apologies.
you're stating fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured) by komzyb(f): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

for realssss.
that one at least attempted.
what were the questions all about? Current affairs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / Kasimu Yero "Uncle Gaga" Is Dead / Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.