Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61325 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
We have heard of the stigma that comes with a lady making a first move on a man and with the African mentality, a lady would rather wait and hope that that guy that gives her goose pimples would just walk up to her and woo her but most times,this never happens and when the man who does not catch her fancy comes her way,she will bark at him so ferociously as if the guy is responsible for her "timidity"

I have actually sat down to reason deeply about this issue and i have come to a solid conclusion that judging from the happenings of today,it will be a wise thing for a lady to stop waiting and hoping that one guy she wants will just read her mind and walk up to her and i would like you all to see 7 realistic reasons why you should give that guy a green light without outrightly wooing him if you truly want him rather than wait and pray he comes your way.

[size=13pt] 1.Many men are confused and don't know what they want: [/size]Yes many guys are so confused and ths has nothing to do with imaturity.Each day, a guy sees different ladies of different ersonalities, colors,curves and beauty and just when they are thinking about dating a lady, they see another one that looks even more alluring to him and on and on he gets so lost as to which lady to go for even when he is not sure which one will say yes to him but when you give him a green light,,he is likely to let down his guards and settle for you. Guys love daring ladies and we find them amusing

[size=13pt]2.Takes an extra effort to woo a lady:[/size] Don't be deceived when you see a dude and you start thinking he has all the ladies in the world after him because in actual fact, many guys battle with fear of rejection even the sweet looking ones. No matter how sweet looking a man is, he usually plans his moves and they know there is a possibility of you turning them down but maybe just a sweet flirtatious glance or sweet smile from you to him will make him more relaxed and feel more confident to approach you and pour out those lyrics.

[size=13pt]3.Most responsible guys are shy or don't have that time to woo a lady:[/size] The bottom line is that in most cases,those bold and daring guys that walk up to you are playboys but the more reliable,responsible and purposeful guys are shy or don't even know how to woo a lady or are too devoted to their career to do that so if you see that sweet looking dude,just say hi to him and if he does not catch the drift,he is on his own.

[size=13pt]4.Hard to get syndrome:[/size] Some ladies still think playing hard to get is in vogue..I am one guy that will not bother you again if you give me any strong NO body language. I believe if you want me as a friend even if not as a date for a start at least be friendly with me and don't give me this appalling attitude. Honestly there are too many ladies out there for one girl to dey form hard to get and if i am a lady, i would rather prove hard to forget rather than hard to get.Many men don't even bother these days wooing ladies because they have that mindset that these ladies will end up forming and are easily drawn towards the ones that show them a green light.

[size=13pt] 5.Every lady deserves the man she desires: [/size] As guys,we are cool with the fact that we know what we want in our lady as regards her physical appearance and when we see such that meets up, we simply summon courage and walk up to her but in the case of a lady,it is expected of her to just sit and wait in hope that the guy walks up to her and it is considered improper for her to express her desire for that guy...how partial and wicked can this ever get?. I believe that What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander and i believe it is unfair for ladies to just cry in silence when they see a man they so desire and who might just desire them with hope that he makes the first move.

[size=13pt] 6.Making the first move on a guy is never the same as throwing yourself sheepishly at him: [/size] I have heard many people use these erroneous remarks that when a lady makes a first move on a guy then the guy will not value her or will see her as cheap...you never jam babe that will make the first move and will comport herself so well that the guy will have a rethink and value her even more than he ever imagined. When you make a first move on a guy,it does not mean you will start monkeying over him or be at his beck and call and yes you can make a first move on a guy and still deny him sex wella so ladies must understand that whoring over a guy is a total different ball game and making a first move is another.

[size=13pt]7.Economy crunch:[/size]In-fact in Nigeria, this has become number one deterrent as many guys have lost hope of ever getting a girl to truly desire them because to these,they will always believe its about money and not love. You will be amazed that the guy you are so much into is also deeply attracted to you but he has been thinking about his pocket and asking himself how on earth will he be able to meet up with "your standard" especially if you are the high class babe.But if you just show that guy a little encouragement,he just might overcome this thought and make that move.

The truth is that making a first move on a man can be done tactically and does not really mean throwing yourself at him or opening your legs for him to take undo advantage of you but you can go for the man you want and still maintain your dignity and he will respect you all the way.

I don't know if this makes sense but just thinking out loud.

439 Likes 55 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its not pride buh I dnt ask a girl twice to be my girlfrnd

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:

Oh so im not alone on this...

In-fact na serious jamb for me to even sit you down and tell you my mind. Though i prefer to start as friends but i also prefer to know if there is a possibility of us taking it further because in my school of taught,ko si ere ti ekun ba aja se

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:

The green lght is the first move im implying.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Toks2008:

The green lght is the first move im implying.
are you sure?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by boboLIL(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
I nva turn down any bae chykin me.... I respect dia courage and I encourage. And value them alot

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by LaurelP(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.

342 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Rexhenrex(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2015
The form hard to get and end up
chasing the right person away then at 32 they be like God send me a
handsome,tall,intellegent,patience,caring,loving and God fearing husband. sister even God sef the fear ur life style or you can mould him,am not saying you should be cheap but its good to go for what u want...case close

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Raalsalghul: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Another meaningful thread by Toks2008. Thumbs up!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Raalsalghul: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2015
And besides, I think I fall under point number 3. I am so worried about my future and being successful that I tend to push ladies to the hidden chasm of my mind.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by RedCard1(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2015
6, so that ladies will see what rejection feels like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by HomieQuan(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2015
let them keep playing hard to get till they r 40

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by eyeon(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2015
I even forget girls who formed hard to get towards my friends; talk more of when they try that with me.

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2015
RedCard1:
6, so that ladies will see what rejection feels like

grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2015
well i still will not be caught making a first move or asking a guy out....i might show him i like him but it starts and ends there,i wouldnt voice it out because from things i have seen and heard it most times backfire,eg the girl lose her self worth and makes her feel less and some guys will keep reminding them they made d move on them so they should face whatever....

well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.

24 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
well i still will not be caught making a first move or asking a guy out....i might show him i like him but it starts and ends there,i wouldnt voice it out because from things i have seen and heard it most times backfire,eg the girl lose her self worth and makes her feel less and some guys will keep reminding them they made d move on them so they should face whatever....

well forget all we see online and what few guys say,most guys will use it against the girl at some point.

You are still missing something and maybe you should read point 6 again.

39 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by baba11(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2015
I support the Op cool

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richardonald(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2015
The Op tried.if a girl desire a guy its not bad making the move.but it should be indirectly,maybe start a convo.make some stuff to catch his attention..my girl make the move,after all i didn't use it against her.am even starting d relationshp a fresh

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ClassCaptain(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
nice
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
this is So Not gonna happen! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
OP, 10 crates of Orijin for u. I so love u for this#NoHomo.
No.3&4 though, i'm a victim.

I'v always told girls that the confident guys are always the players(not generally). The same confidence,charm and swag he used on u is the same stratgy he'd use on about 10 other girls

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
quiinnBee:

Giving him a green light, you've even made a move my dear. We don't necessarily need you to woo us verbally; just make a move by showing us some green light like that.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

See babe, it's only friendliness we want as move we are expecting you to make not for you to sit us down one day and start saying hello guy, I want you to date me bla bla bla. Just be closer and friendly; we would take over the rest.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
You tried pretty girl, but do you know there a lot of men out there who only have problems of wooing ladies but have all it takes to be a good husband? The only problem some guys have is just to get a YES as answer from any lady they love but after getting that, your life would not remain the same again. They'll satisfy you till eternity.

52 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

With this ur pretty face and beautiful body, you I believe men are falling heads over heals because of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Horlertoungy:

See babe, it's only friendliness we want as move we are expecting you to make not for you to sit us down one day and start saying hello guy, I want you to date me bla bla bla. Just be closer and friendly; we would take over the rest.
i understand your point but my point still remains i won't start that friendliness....

seriously forget all this opinion you guys are giving online,practically most of this friendliness that leads to a relationship do backfire,i have seen alot,some guys even create threads on NL and express their disgust over it,some guys see them as desperate..to me its better to be on the safer side and act like d lady we are,if all things are normal men will come your way unless there are other factors affecting d lady

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Horlertoungy:

You tried pretty girl, but do you know there a lot of men out there who only have problems of wooing ladies but have all it takes to be a good husband? The only problem some guys have is just to get a YES as answer from any lady they love but after getting that, your life would not remain the same again. They'll satisfy you till eternity.
Hmmmmmm... Are you one of those men tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

i understand your point but my point still remains i won't start that friendliness....

seriously forget all this opinion you guys are giving online,practically most of this friendliness that leads to a relationship do backfire,i have seen alot,some guys even create threads on NL and express their disgust over it,some guys see them as desperate..to me its better to be on the safer side and act like d lady we are,if all things are normal men will come your way unless there are other factors affecting d lady
Your point is clear; I even use to wonder if its a crime for ladies to express their feelings the way guys so whenever some guys display such habit and I have some friends who'll just bleep and dump any lady who approached them but my childhood friend got married to a lady who approached him and they dated for 9yrs before getting married 3yrs ago. I can never look down on any lady who makes that move in my life, I'll only reject her politely if am not interested in dating her.

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
What kind of a girl will say yes to your proposal at once. Except of course, if you have been friends for a while!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.