Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:21 PM

Craving For A Baby (mama) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craving For A Baby (mama) (884 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Isn't This What Every Man Call A Sexy Woman And You Must Be Craving For Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (2) (3) (4)

Craving For A Baby (mama) by Bhella5(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
I listened with keen interest to a radio programme where the OAP read out a mail from a distressed 35year old woman who has recently married a 29year old "old".
Here is the dilemma, the bobo is not ready for a child on the ground of financial strenght but only if the wife who is 35 can wait a further 5years, needless to say she would have hit the dreaded 40 by then. While people call in to profer solution to the woman's problem ofcoz other bash the husband just then it hit me.
I myself have been(or still is) @ a similar cross roads before. I have found myself craving for a child to call me "daddy" but the snag is , just like Mr. Am not ready, i am broke. Though am not married but i badly want to father a child out of wedlock and ofcoz this is where baby mama comes in. Now what baffles me is that a guy who God has blessed with a rich wife wuld turn down a chance to procreate with little or no hassles.
So my Romancelanders what do you think i or that woman should do? Can i go ahead to contract a babymama?
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by Merlissa(f): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Go adopt a child...
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by Applaner: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by Cutehector(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2015
I think u should b patient, I want to be a father real bad too.. I most times envy newly wed couples...
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by Bhella5(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Merlissa:
Go adopt a child...

Adopt ke? when nothing is wrong with me. Adoption is even more expensive.
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by Bhella5(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I think u should b patient, I want to be a father real bad too.. I most times envy newly wed couples...
Yeah me too.
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by Merlissa(f): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Bhella5:
Adopt ke? when nothing is wrong with me. Adoption is even more expensive.

Surulere...

Patience is a Virtue!
Re: Craving For A Baby (mama) by AfroKnight: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Bro, you are funny. undecided Having a baby mama is not cheaper than having a wife. You still pay for stuff. Baby mamas may even inflate stuff that you can't confirm just to collect extra from you. Marry that babe jare. Guys need to stop turning single ladies into single mothers.

There is blessing in marriage.

How Often Happy Couples Should Have Sex / How Often Do You Call You Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Know This Before You Knack That Girl For XMAS